Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Decatur, GA

These are my addiction, I can't eat regular gummies because my tooth sensitivity makes it burn really bad but these don't have that issue. And they are all in one delicious flavor! They do stick to the teeth though so be prepared!
nicole c.
nicole c.
Cedar City, UT

Absolutely love swedish fish it is amazing:) They are chewy and have a Delicious taste
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Piedmont, SC

It's basically a red sour patch kid without the sour. I'm not a huge fan of non-chocolate candy, but they're addicting.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Norwalk , Ca

BUT THEY ARE TOO CHEWY
Danielle W.
Danielle W.

I am just not a fan of the flavor. However, they are super easy to find and cheap. So, if you like the flavor, the more the merrier!
Daniela R.
Daniela R.

Swedish Fish is a delicious fat free snack that's soft and chewy. The only downside to Swedish Fish is if you have braces then your in for a disappointment because they are so chewy you will break or loosen something. One other problem with them is that they harden very quickly so make sure that you seal it really well.
India H.
India H.
Lexington , TN

I can't stand the taste of these let alone a bigger bag! The taste isn't sweet enough for me and the texture is too chewy. These just aren't for me.
Meishia B.
Meishia B.
E Springfield, PA

Into my tummy! yummmmm! these are soo good. i cant really explain the flavor but i just love them! they don't get stuck into your teeth either like you would expect!
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Regina

These were my go to treat when I was pregnant...so much that I joked that our little one was made entirely of Swedish fish and poutine. :)
Paulene D.
Paulene D.
Oceanside, CA

I would give these an A rating if I had always had good luck buying a bag that was at its peak of freshness. Once they get not so fresh on the shelf they just aren't as good. But when they are fresh they get an A+++++
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now