22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I used to love these as a kid! But sadly I can't have these anymore due to a food allergy :( but I will still love them from afar
Swedish fish are my all time favorite gummy candy. The flavor is always delicious and it has just the right amount of chewiness.
Yumtastic! I wish we didn’t occasionally eat an entire bag of these during one work shift, but we do. Can’t stop once you start.
Love the flavor and the color. These do not get stuck to your teeth as easy as sour patch kids. Not to mention they are fat free!
Favorite gummy snack of all time. They taste really good and they are easy to eat. Though, sometimes they get stuck in my teeth.
These are great, I put them in my kids stockings at Christmas, one of my kids has lots of food allergies and she can have these!!
I like them because they are red, fish shaped, and yummy. They are a bit dry sometimes, and hard to chew. Overall they are yummy!
So good...just a great all the way around snack to get you through the rest of the day! Very inexpensive, you get your $1 worth!
swedish fish are always bomb. they have their own unique texture which makes them great. the fact that they're vegan is a1 too 👌
Swedish fish is the best there great to eat no matter where i eat them when i can and i get them at target and the flavor good .
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos