Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Moravian Fls, NC

My favorite chewy candy! So yummy!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA

Definitely my go-to gummy candy. There's nothing like ripping the heads off of tiny yummy fish. Also, they bring back so many good childhood memories. Love love love
Ann Y.
Ann Y.

I absolutely hate these candies. I just don't like how they taste, it's like hard rubber/gummies. But on the other hand my friend loves them. It's just a matter of opinion.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Canandaigua, NY

I have enjoyed these since I was very little. They will always be my favorite candy at the movies! They are very unique and super delicious.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Ashtabula, OH

I'm usually not a fan of sticky chewy gummy candy. but I love this! they are sooooo good!!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alexandria, VA

These are my favorite candies in the whole wide world. If you haven't tried these, you need to! These are basic candies, with corn syrup, sugar, corn starch, Carnauba wax. Together it gives the fish it's chewy consistency. They have assorted colors and shapes, but in my opinion the good ol' red fish are the best. Too bad they're pretty rare around Halloween! They are like the inside of Sour Patch Kids but more chewy than gooey.
Kalyn M.
Kalyn M.
Saint Petersburg, FL

I love Twix, but Swedish Fish have always been my favorite gummy. It is my go to candy for movie night
Yulieth L.
Yulieth L.
Florence, NJ

They are a nice little chewy snack, but they do get tiring after a while.
Saleena d.
Saleena d.
Lodi, CA

The candy is okay I just don't like that it has flavor the first time you chew it and then it just taste plain it also is a bit Hardish too chew. I would rather choose gummy bears over this candy
Diana M.
Diana M.

Swedish fish is most definitely a childhood favorite. I like that the whole bag is the same flavor because for some reason I usually only pick the red or pink colors of candy. Now as an adult I love to indulge in an amazing cocktail using Hard Luck vodka called Red Fish. There is a recipe that tastes like liquid Swedish fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?