Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Atlanta, GA

Constant throughout the bag in every bit. The classic treat for young or old. Juicy, sweet, cold, melted! I'll take one any time of day.
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Seattle, WA

I've loved these candies since i can remember. When i found the bag of all reds I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. So Gummy and So much Flavor. The Swedish Fisherman have something here!!! Your cavities will be Thanking you.
Jill T.
Jill T.
San Antonio , TX

Love the simplicity of these sweet little fish. I like the fact that the different variations, i.e. sizes taste the same unlike some other candies. One of my favorite candies
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

Swedish fish are kind of just average in my eyes. They have a good taste, but I wish there were different flavors throughout the bags because it gets a little boring after a while. Usually candy like this has multiple flavors per bag, so I just get bored eating them. The flavor really is good though, but only for a handful!
Danica Y.
Danica Y.

When I was sick my dad bought me this giant bag of Swedish Fish. Embarrassingly, I finished almost two pounds of this delicious candy in under 2 weeks. I love how soft and chewy they are. And I can't get enough of the addicting fruity flavor. Swedish Fish is my favorite candy!
Kyrstin G.
Kyrstin G.
Roselle, IL

Although I am all for chocolate. Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love how fresh and chewy they are. It's a perfect movie snack.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Stafford, VA

These babies have gotta be becoming a classic. Chewy, but not enough to get stuck inside your molars. Love em
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alexandria, VA

These are my favorite candies in the whole wide world. If you haven't tried these, you need to! These are basic candies, with corn syrup, sugar, corn starch, Carnauba wax. Together it gives the fish it's chewy consistency. They have assorted colors and shapes, but in my opinion the good ol' red fish are the best. Too bad they're pretty rare around Halloween! They are like the inside of Sour Patch Kids but more chewy than gooey.
heidi v.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love the small fish more than the larger Swedish fish. I also prefer the pain old red ones over the multi colored ones. Plain old childhood classic. Love
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Scranton, PA

Probably one of the best gummy candies around!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now