The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,956 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Ever since I was a little kid I have loved Swedish fish. I remember buying them from a $0.02 jar as a kid. They continue to be one of my favorites today.
This is my brothers favorite candy, and although they are waxy and stick to your teeth, they are good.
I loveee Swedish fish , I love candy in general but this is definitely one of my go to candies!!!! love love love!
Im in love with Swedish Fish and this bag gives me an endless supply of them. Every time I run out I'm always going back to get more.
These are probably the only non-sour gummy candies i like. the flavor is great and they aren't too overwhelmingly flavored/sweetened.
These are my favorites 😍😍 although I used to really love the colorful off brand ones- which I think they stopped selling. I just could eat these all day!
One of my favorite candy, one we would buy when the kiddos were small and the one bag of candy we must have when we go to the movies
One of my favorite childhood candies! I love the chewiness and the flavor of these little fish. Perfect, when you are craving something sweet and chewy!
These are one of my 7 year-olds favorite candy. we can take them any where. they travel nice. I like the original better then the mixed flavor
very soft chewy , very sweet but gentle cherry taste , i don't eat them too often but i do enjoy them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos