Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Macy A.
Macy A.
Reno, NV
One of my favorite gummy candies. The only downfall is that they have a tough, almost stale, waxy consistency.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
artesia,ca
These swedish fish are my favorite candy ever and they just taste so amazing and mhhhh I've always bought them
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Kernersville, NC
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite chewy candy! I love these and pick them over Sour Patch Kids every time.
Emily J.
Emily J.
My husband loves these and always has to grab a bag when we are in the check out lane. The design is cute too.
Marianna C.
Marianna C.
These candies are great they aren't too chewy but just the right amount of chewy. They taste great.!
Nay S.
Nay S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Omg! I can get a whole bag of these! Gotta keep these away! I love the flavor! It has the right chewy texture!
Daren e.
Daren e.
Valrico, FL
You can never go wrong with these. Chewy, addicting little red fishies. Only problem is when the bag is empty.
Stephanie  F.
Stephanie F.
I'm not impressed with these. I always had a negative thought just bc they were always in vending machines lol
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I could eat this candy all day and not get tired of itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ its pretty much my go to candy when I'm in any store
Busari S.
Busari S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are a classic childhood candy. You can't go wrong with a big bag of Swedish fish :))
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?