Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They aren't too gooey but aren't super stiff either!
Christina G.
Christina G.
Sooo good! Not to sweet either love the chewy ness!!! One of my favorite road trip snacks!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Loveland, CO
Dec. 23, 2015, 2:29 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are always good especially if I can eat twelve servings in one go. True heaven
Monique G.
Monique G.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love Swedish Fish. They are by far my favorite snack. I always have a stash available in my house.
Torri D.
Torri D.
Millington, MI
Swedish fish are so yummy. So easy to eat that you think you have only ate one fish, but the whole bag is gone!
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Trenton, NJ
Always one of my favorites. This candy satisfies my sweet tooth when ever I have a craving for something sweet.
A classic. Definitely my all time favorite candy. I always find someone buying a bag whenever I'm at the store.
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
All time favorite candy. Chewy, cherry/strawberry flavoring. They're very addicting for me
Sariah M.
Sariah M.
Shelby, NC
Classic candy that my mom loves. Such a basic flavor but, great candy. Anyone would enjoy.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Vegan. Plain, boring, etc. I don't think anyone in the entire world has ever been excited to eat Swedish Fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?