The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #4 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,445 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
These are my favorite old school candy! my dad introduced me to these when I was a kid, every time I eat them makes me remember our fishing trips 😊
Swedish fish are a classic and always so yummy. Have to grab some every time we go to ikea.
My favorite chewy candy of all time! Hands down a flavorful chewy candy that reminds of how it felt when I was a kid! Perfect for watching a movie!
These are really good but kind of plain. I'm not even sure if it has flavor, I just love it for the gummy part.
Favorite movie theater candy! Doesn't get stuck on your teeth for being too gummy. My favorite childhood candy!
Just tried them last year and wish Inwould have sooner!! They are delicious and simple!! So good and flavorful.
I do have to check and see if the candies are soft before I buy them. They have a pretty good taste. The brand has always been a favorite of mine.
I love this candy. The flavor is delicious and not overwhelming. I like the texture; its gummy, but not hard to chew. Perfect!
My favorite childhood snack that never gets old. Great gummy consistency without breaking your teeth.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos