Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Apopka, FL

I love chewy fruity candy...this is one of my favorites. that delicious cherry flavor is just fantastic. it isn't a fake cherry, like a lot of candies can be. soft and chewy and goes great with popcorn at the movies!
Brianne T.
Brianne T.
Stittsville, Ontario

Love the taste of these as well as the texture. they are so so yummy. They also have a great price as well!
Candice F.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA

I tried these in Denmark before they came out here. Me and my daughter love them. I like chewy candys. Taste great. And fewer calories
Tracey W.
Tracey W.

I love finding ones with the perfect balance of squishy and firm
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Green Cove Springs, FL

I love you swish fish. What a cool idea. The slide down your throat. the tasty is so exciting, and one of the best of the gummy family treats.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay, WI

I think Swedish fish are ok! I can eat a few at a time but not a lot! My son who is four loves them! He likes that they are in a fish shape!
Denise V.
Denise V.

They're not too hard and not too soft. They taste great! A lot of people think they're just like your typical gummy snack, but they're far from it!
Gianna H.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA

I'm not usually a sweets person but Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies!! I definitely eat the whole bag!
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA

I love these. I like the chewiness of them and the flavor is good.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Atwater, CA

Swedish fish are awesome! I love this quick snack whenever I have a craving for something sweet. Also, they are gluten free which makes it all the better for me :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now