The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,284 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The best candy around hands down. I always grab a bags when in the store. Just to have other around when i want something sweet.
Swedish Fish always taste great and the zipper top makes it easy to store the bag in a cabinet or on a desk. Perfect for snacking
They say they are soft and chewy but every time ive got them they are hard and gross. Don't recommend these at all. Waste of money
I love Swedish Fish! They are super yummy. I have fond memories of eating them after playing volleyball back in grade school :)
These are definitely a family favorite! They're always in the jar at my parents and gone by the time everyone leaves!
Best. Candy. Ever!
Best. Candy. Ever!
Love Swedish fish! The big bag is nice for sharing along with keeping it fresh if you want to spread it out over time.
When I was pregnant I just could not get enough of these things. I had to have a big bag of these things at all times during my pregnancy.
My all time favorite candy and I will always enjoy this candy. It's amazing! I love it anti an never get enough of them!
Frankly, I don't find them all that appealing. They're almost flavorless, get stuck in your teeth, and why are they called 'Swedish'??????? I just don't get it!!!
These are a favorite candy since childhood. They are enjoyable in any mood and of course a favorite buy at the movies.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos