Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Ayame S.
Ayame S.
BROOKLYN, NY

I love Swedish Fish, I love their rubbery texture, it's like eating twizzlers but better. A lot a lot better.
Kali B.
Kali B.
Fortuna, CA

If you like gummy candy this is a great option.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Robertsville, MO

I do love the flavor of Swedish Fish but they are just too sweet. Growing up, this was a go to candy. Over the years it's just turned into a sweet hassle to eat them anymore. I think kids enjoy these way more than adults.
Emily I.
Emily I.

Every time I eat Swedish Fish I tell myself, "I'll just have a couple". The 'couple' turns into an entire bag, every. single. time. The tastes and texture are so wonderful and addicting!
Rima J.
Rima J.

These are my favorite candy of all time. They are my weakness. If they are in the house I have to eat the whole bag. The only bad thing of course is they stick to your teeth and oh they are pure sugar.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In

I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
Kyrstin G.
Kyrstin G.
Roselle, IL

Although I am all for chocolate. Swedish fish is one of my favorite gummy snacks. I love how fresh and chewy they are. It's a perfect movie snack.
Helen W.
Helen W.
Sunnyvale, CA

I can eat these in a sitting if I had a bag of them. So yummy I wish I knew about them early in my childhood days!
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA

These were my absolute favorite gummy candies as a child, and I still love them to this day! They taste so good that I still find myself looking for them every time I go down a candy aisle.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Stafford, VA

These babies have gotta be becoming a classic. Chewy, but not enough to get stuck inside your molars. Love em
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now