Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Connie C.
Connie C.

I love the unique flavor that only Swedish Fish provides. Its like fruit chews but...unique!
Gabriell G.
Gabriell G.
Murfreesboro, TN

I have to have to have these whenever I'm watching a movie! They're just a classic for me. Chewy and delicious!
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Bellingham, WA

People who don't like Swedish Fish probably got a two year old fun sized bag from Halloween. They're so chewy and you don't have to feel all THAT guilty eating them! ;)
Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Glens Falls, NY

This is one of the only snacks in the vending machine at work that I will actually buy! Low fat, satisfying (for candy!), and you can eat more than a few without feeling guilty. And I really like the flavor too.
Jeanette Z.
Jeanette Z.

Fishes have been around for so long and are still amazing my little guy loves them and so do i
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI

I always wish there was more in the bag! They have a strange texture but are just delicious! Only downside is that the bag is single flavor unlike many nonchocolate candies.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Lockport, NY

I am not a big fan of fish but these fish I will eat any day! Flavor is the best! Once bout a 5 pound bag and the fish didn't last more than 2 days..my entire household is a fan of these fishies!
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX

I absolutely love the flavor of Swedish Fish (but only the red ones, haha!). These are best when they are soft and fresh. My daughter loves them too!
Mikkell M.
Mikkell M.
Blackwood, NJ

I love swedish fish they do get caught in my teeth but i think they taste better when they are fresh if you open a bag and go back to it later the fish are hard and don't taste as good.
Corinne C.
Corinne C.
Richmond, VA

I carry these in my purse.they are amazing and fat free! woo!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?