The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,952 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 106 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my husband's favorite candy. I like the flavor. Great fat free candy. Great chewy candy everyone can enjoy that is not too sweet.
When they're fresh, they're amazing. Even when they're not fresh, they're still amazing. Make a Jell-O fishbowl or an alcoholic fishbowl, either way, add these and they're great.
When they're fresh, these are some of the very best candies ever made. Great raspberry flavor.
Very chewy treat. Not too sweet, not too tasteless. You can buy these at any local store or at select gas stations
I don't buy these that often because my husband and I will fight over them lol so if I buy them, I have to hide them otherwise they disappear. They are always soft and tasty.
Worst candy ever lol. I don't see how people enjoy these. My sister loves them but I hate them
Been hooked on these for 18 years and always will love them so tasty and so reasonably priced!
A classic! My kids (& husband) especially love Swedish Fish. They are simple and such a treat.
Love getting these whenever I go to the movies. Affordable and you can get it almost any store
They're good, but for some reason they taste so much better when they're bought loose at the candy store.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos