The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite snack especially to take to a movie theater. This packaging works great for all occasions
Review for: Bag
The bag of all reds are the best! Love the texture, taste, and size. Really can't beat a bag of these during a movie!
Swedish fish are a long time favorite of mine. They have been around forever. I love gummy candy and the flavor of Sweedish Fish is great.
I love these and remember eating them all the time as a kid. However, if I eat too many I start to get a headache!
I am obsessed with these chewy, fish shaped candies. They bring me right back to my childhood!
One of my favorite candies to pick up on my way to work (there is a candy store nearby). Never fails to satisfy my sweet tooth!
I have always loved Swedish fish since I was a little kid. Love the cherry gummy taste. I share them with my children as well!
This candy never fails my sweet tooth. This is a classic go to candy that I absolutely love.
I LOVE swedish fish. they do not have a strong fruity flavor.. they are subtle in a good way. you can eat many in one sitting without feeling like you've given yourself cavities. they are a firmer than a gummy bear.
If you like chewy gummy candy you should like these they're sweet and chewy.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos