Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Audrei M.
Audrei M.
Gary, IN

I grew up eating these they're my favorite every time I crave something sweet these are my go to snacks I love eating them tail first
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
Nashville, TN

Great childhood memory snack. The flavor is great and they're nice and chewy.
Cathy W.
Cathy W.

This has to be one of my favorite candies. It's sweet and not as gummy as gummy bears. It has a stronger flavor than regular gummies. Right now most stores have these on discount because of Halloween.
Jennifero s.
Jennifero s.
Riverside, CA

They are hard to chew. Even super fresh packs are not as soft other chewy candy. Besides being hard to chew the flavor is good.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA

Classic candy. My sister and I both love taking these to the lake with us and enjoying their sweet taste and flavor.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH

One of my favorite candies. They are not too sweet but they satisfy my sweet-tooth. And they are very low in fat.
Casandra C.
Casandra C.
Middletown, OH

I wish these weren't so bad for you because they are so good and delicious. I usually eat too many and get a stomach ache
Heather R.
Heather R.
Arlington Hts, IL

Who doesn't love swedish fish? Childhood memories :)
Jacqui W.
Jacqui W.
Evanston, IL

I guess you love these or you hate them. I am unfortunately one of the latter. Dusty coating on outside leads to too chewy candy that feels like it has the power to rip off all those pesky fillings.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

These's are always a great movie snack If you have not had them you should try them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now