Add a Photo
Photos (58)
I never tried these before since I live in Ireland but I have heard they taste so amazing ! Please send these to me
Allison D.
Allison D.
Manteno, IL
Brings back memories for me! Swedish fish are the best to pop in your mouth when you're having a sweet tooth day
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
MY FAVORITE CANDY EVER! Barely any fat and so yummy! There is no gelatin in this snack so it is vegetarian too 😍
Ashlei A.
Ashlei A.
Aliquippa, PA
My all time favorite candy to purchase. Perfect for snacking but they do stick to your teeth
Mishelle Q.
Mishelle Q.
These are my addiction. I buy a few bags at the vending machine in my dorm at college and eat all of it at once.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
These things are addicting. They're delicious and fun to snack on. I might even like them more than gummy worms.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Olympia, WA
Yummy, chewy, vegan treat. Non messy at movie theaters, for kids, or on the go. Been a favorite of mine for years.
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
My little guy loves these. They are our fav. They are so tasty. We sneak them in the movie theatre all the time.
Teri L.
Teri L.
Swedish fish are yummy!!! One of my favorite go to snacks when I'm feeling that sweet tooth!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! They aren't too gooey but aren't super stiff either!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?