Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Robertsville, MO

I do love the flavor of Swedish Fish but they are just too sweet. Growing up, this was a go to candy. Over the years it's just turned into a sweet hassle to eat them anymore. I think kids enjoy these way more than adults.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Moravian Fls, NC

My favorite chewy candy! So yummy!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Fairfax, MO

One of my favorite candies! The texture and taste of these are to die for. I love the sweet and pretty unique taste these have! The gummy and soft texture is amazing!
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Imperial, CA

These are one of my favorite non-chocolate candies. They're chewy and fruity and down-right addicting!
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Jacksonville, FL

These are one of my favs. Swear they put crack in em cause once you eat one, you've devoured the whole bag :)
Megan G.
Megan G.
Easley, SC

My absolute favorite chewy candy. The flavor is perfect every time and the candy is always consistently wonderful.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Calexico, CA

Has a different flavor but tastes good
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA

These are the best candies. I could seriously eat a huge bag of them. They are really gummy though :)
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Philadelphia, PA

I don't care what my orthodon'tics says, I'm still going to eat them. :)
Connie C.
Connie C.

I love the unique flavor that only Swedish Fish provides. Its like fruit chews but...unique!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?