Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sara K.
Sara K.
Sarasota, FL

I keep a bag of these with me at all time! Favorite candy. Not too sweet and they satisfy your sugar craving.
Kinisha L.
Kinisha L.
Brooklyn, NY

I absolutely love gummy candies. I am not a big candy person besides my chocolate so I tend to go to the gummier candies a lot. Swedish fishes have a very unique flavor to me that's just a nostalgic go to candy. I can not pin point what exact kind of flavor but if I had to try, I would say it's a mix between cherry and strawberries. The flavor is consistent throughout the whole gummy and it's soft and chewy enough to give a child 5 years and up.
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Vienna, VA

I like them but unfortunately I'm allergic to it.
Tresa S.
Tresa S.

My daughter who is 22 yrs old says Swedish fish is a main staple in her diet, and her favorite stocking stuffer at Christmas.
Carola A.
Carola A.

I walk around with Swedish Fish in my purse on a daily basis! I always don't like sharing them YES all mine!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Moravian Fls, NC

My favorite chewy candy! So yummy!
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY

My favorite everyday and Halloween candy they are just delicious and sweet makes me my go to candy
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD

I think that swedish fish are either a hit or miss with people. I personally love them! Defiantly a Halloween must have!
Jenni M.
Jenni M.

I just recently had these for the first time, and I can't believe I went 27 years without them! These are the soft and chewyness texture of Sour Patch Kids (Same company, and minus the sugar on the outside) and the taste reminds me most closely of a cherry licorice. It is a light, delicious flavor.
Jon J.
Jon J.
Los Angeles, CA

I love these squishy delicious thangs.... Gimme gimme. Pop them in my mouth and chew chew chew :) What more can i say, they're sweet, they taste like red (?) and they're the perfect consistency.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now