Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Muey S.
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA

I love these red fishes! They are so addicting! - but they do stick to your teeth lol They are not too sweet and I always end up eating the whole bag. :( ...definitely one of my favorite snacks/candy.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA

If you want candy, not chocolate, eat swedish fish. Yummy gummy candy.They are sweet and chewy. Also they are kosher....who knew??
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA

I love these so much. First they're fat free so that's always good.
They are also really delicious and just the right consistency of gummy lol
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Lake Worth, FL

I have loved Swedish Fish for years and I have to get some whenever I see them. I especially love the mini packs because they are the perfect amount, if I get a big bag I will not stop!! I don't like the mixed color ones though, they need to be the orginal red ones only. :)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Fernley, NV

I am not a huge candy person but whenever I see this I always want some. The are the perfect combo of chewy, sweet, and when chocolate isn't available it hits the sweet tooth! I could really go for some right about now!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Des Moines, IA

MY favorite candy ever! ITs so good ! i eat this all the time! I stocked up when the halloween candy was on sale !! Its yummy & chewy (:
Anne T.
Anne T.

One of my favorite movie snack, they are really addicting. If you never had them before you are really missing out. The only downside is that they stick to your teeth.
Paige R.
Paige R.

Swedish fish are really great. They're one of my favorite candies. The only problem with them is that most of the time, they are too dry and not very soft and chewy.
Dominique F.
Dominique F.
Chattanooga, TN

These things are so disgusting I can't even take it I try them every year just to see if my liking changes never does!!!
Alynna N.
Alynna N.
Tucker, GA

Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now