The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Ever since I was a little child, Swedish Fish have always been my favorite candy! They are my go to candy!
If I could only pick one candy to have for the rest of my life, swedish fish would win. Hands down. My favorite treat since I was a kid.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super sugary and my favorite gummy.
I bought the biggest bag I could find when I went snack shopping to stalk my dorm room before my parents left. I love these fish candies.
My boyfriend loves Swedish Fish and it's become a tradition to buy them when we go see a movie. Delicious.
This is my all time favorite candy! Not too sweet not too tart just right. The best part is they are fat free also!!
I am not a big candy person, more of a chocolate person but if I am craving candy. Swedish Fish is what I would buy
This is one of my favorite candies. It doesn't taste too fake in fruit flavor, and the texture is great.
There is no better sweet snack then these. You have to go with the original flavor over assorted though.
Literally the BEST candy ever!!!! I could eat these all day. They are so sweet and chewy, I absolutely love them!!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos