Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ

My favorite gummy candy! great for snacking at the movie theater. Has a sweet cherry/strawberry flavor. Very chewy!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ

One of the best gummy candies out there. This would have to be my go to choice for a gummy candy hands down.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Antioch, CA

This is my favorite Candy but they get really stuck in my teeth. Can't quite figure out the flavor
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO

Perfectly chewy and a wonderful flavor. And who doesn't love the cute fish shapes
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Ceres, CA

They are chewy and delicious. I love getting these when I have a sweet tooth craving. They are the only candy I can say are yummy and guilt free.
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI

These are the best gummy sweets one can buy. You cannot help but to eat a whole bag!
makenzie H.
makenzie H.
Smithfield, VA

I love this candy so much! I eat it all the time and I love it so much
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.

I am addicted to these little fish candies. They taste so good.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Hammonton, NJ

I'm an OK fan of these I love the taste but I don't like how they get stuck in my teeth! They are my son's favorite he is in the Navy living across the country from me whenever I see these they remind me of him!
Carrie T.
Carrie T.
Chatsworth, CA

I am a big gummies person! I absolutely love gummy bears. I can eat it all day long. This past Halloween was my first time trying Swedish Fish and I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. It's sooooo good. It's not too sweet but not bland either. It's chewy and super yummy overall. I am always going to buy these from now on.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now