Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Carolyn A.
Carolyn A.
Wellington, FL
Great when you're in need or something sweet. Only compliant is that they get stuck in your teeth
Christine L.
Christine L.
These chewy candies are so flavorful. Becomes a habit of grabbing a handful at a time to snack on!
Annie R.
Annie R.
Swedish fish have never really been a favorite of mine. They're okay but not enough flavor for me
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Hopewell, VA
Dec. 23, 2015, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Bag
LOVE LOVE LOVE these sweet little guys!! They are great to concur a sweet tooth attack!
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Framingham, MA
This is a all the time basic I need a quick candy fix. The issue is they get stuck in your teeth.
Katelyn  C.
Katelyn C.
Grayson, KY
A classic! One of our favorite candies to have on hand. Less calories and just the right amount of texture and sweet!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Swedish fish are pretty good! Not necessarily my favorite or go-to candy, but I'll eat it if it's in front of me lol.
Morgan Q.
Morgan Q.
Royersford, PA
These remind me of going to movies with my Dad as a kid. They are the best. I want to go out and grab some right now.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I could snack on these all day! It is impossible to just have one! I always buy two bags at once!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I love Swedish fish so much. they are a perfect fat free food to snack on. they are chewy and sweet and so addicting.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?