The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,357 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Yummmmm I love these and I love that I can find again all if the sudden. I used to wait till Easter every year
These tiny little fish are the absolute best candy in the world! I always have to buy the big bags because my whole family loves them!
I love these. I always have and always will. Don't leave me alone with the bag, I'll eat them all! haha
An sticky sugary treat that my family of four devours! We eat them plain, in top of ice-cream, with vanilla yogurt and more.
I just recently discovered these little tidbits of joy and man oh man am I obsessed. Chewy enough to not hurt my teeth and very sweet but not overwhelming
Honestly, I don't like the texture of these as much as I like the texture of more standard gummy candy, like Haribo. Seems a bit... thicker? Can't quite explain it. Flavors are good and the boyfriend loves them so.
I love this candy. The flavor is delicious and not overwhelming. I like the texture; its gummy, but not hard to chew. Perfect!
Review for: Bag
Oh how I live the Swedish fish flavor! Perfectly soft gummy.. It's a more smooth texture not like the Jell-O type texture typical gummies have..
A nice cross between hard and soft. Swedish fish have a harder outer shell and chewy inside.
Review for: Bag
Soft and amazing you! You won't stop until you get to the bottom of the bag! It just that good!
Q & A
Who thinks these are the best candy ever?(if not what is your favorite?)
How good are these?
Do they make sour swedish fish?
I've never had these, but everyone tells me they are "the best thing ever." Are they actually that good?
.........How good are these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos