The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,416 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I swear I could eat these fish all day long...my kids could too so they never last long in our house..soo yummy!
Love swedish fish. They take me back to my childhood. They are very affordable. They are great to take on a trip.
A family favorite sweet. We like to take on vacation with because everyone can a few to fight their sweet tooth!!
This candy is so delicious. I buy them as a snack for the family. They are a little chewy but totally delicious.
These are the best. My granddad used to keep a bag of them around for us grand kids! They make me feel comforted!
I love getting these at the movie theaters. Great cherry taste. Only con is they get really stuck in your teeth.
Best candy ever! I love Sweedish Fish. I can eat a bag a day. The red original fish, big or small, are the best.
One of my favorite go to candies. I love that their also on the healthy side vs other candy out there. So yummy!
addictive! great price and easy pick me up when at work... great value because I purchase the big bad at walmart
Love them. Could eat a whole bag they are satisfiying and chewy.Great pick me up candy and easy to carry around.
Q & A
Never tried these but from looking at the reviews, I think I may need to. Are they really good?
Has anyone gotten sick with these?
I really want to try these but I live in England !?, where can I get them ?
Do you think these are good
Do these still taste as cherry as they used to? Has the flavor changed at all over the years?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos