22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are good. They're not too sweet. I hate that they get stuck in my teeth, though. I always end up eating way too many! Lol.
Fruity and delicious classic gummy fish. They are not a soft chewy texture like most gummy bears are though, they are more dense.
I love Swedish Fish! They are super yummy. I have fond memories of eating them after playing volleyball back in grade school :)
I have been eating Swedish fish since I was a child. It is so nice to see them being sold all over instead of just candy stores!
Swedish Fish always taste great and the zipper top makes it easy to store the bag in a cabinet or on a desk. Perfect for snacking
I love this candy its like a cherry taste would recommend this to others bought at my local stores its sweet every dayi eat this
You can not only eat one of these. Thank goodness you can get them in a smaller bag.The kids love them and so do the adults.
I love Swedish fish. They are chewy and sweet. And yes, they are SUPER addicting! I think that the red ones are the best flavor!
These are absolutely addicting!! I have enjoyed eating these since I was little, now both of my boys enjoy eating them as well!
I absolutely LOVE Swedish fish!!!! You can definitely get your fix of these super Yummie fishes from five below for like $3!!!!!
Q & A
Do they come in different flavors??
Why are they in the shape of a fish?
Get a bowl of Jell-O in a small fish tank you get from the dollar store. Put these Swedish Fish in along with any other chosen candy, and it would make a decorative treat that is fun to make.
Who use to play with these as kids or now ?
Has anyone tried the Swedish Fish flavored vodkas before? They are pretty darn close to the actual flavor of the candy!! Yummmm
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos