The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,372 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My kids absolutely love Swedish fish. They are low in fat so I don't worry about giving it to them as an occasional treat!
Bought for my boyfriend! Its his favorite candy! I'm not a fan but i don't really like candy.
Delicious. I love Sweedish Fish. They are best eaten right away when still soft, but they're great. Love these.
One of my favorite candies. Nice and sweet. Chewy and will stay with you. I prefer these when I don't want something sour
Our entire family loves Swedish fish. They are always soft and enjoyable to eat. I would definitely buy these. Swedish are always fresh. They are an inexpensive sweet.
These are one of my all time favorite candies! I even got my boyfriend (who is swedish, heh) to fall for them. After referencing them several times, I sent him some to try and he really liked them too!
The best accidentally vegan treat there is! Everyone loves a good bag of sweetish fish.
Swedish fish.... So so so yummy I could eat a whole bag in one time, they are the best ever.
This is my favorite candy forever. It's great to snack on a few at a time, or to really indulge. The flavor is just sweet enough to satisfy without being over the top.
Review for: Go-Paks!
Looove Swedish Fish! So,the fact that these come in an easy-to-go cup just makes it even better! No hassle with worry about them drying out or trying to keep them fresh!
Q & A
What kind of flavor is this candy?
Do you think if they made Swedish chocolate covered fish with strawberry filling inside it would be good, and would you consider buying it if you seen it at local grocery store?
I have heard multiple people talk about this candy but have never really tried it. What does it taste like?
Are these good as a possible cake or snack topping?
Why are they in the shape of a fish?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos