22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
One of my favorite candies. Could eat these all day. The bags are often resealable, too, which helps me to save some for later :)
Once you start snacking on these it is very hard to stop. The texture and taste is amazing. Always have these when I'm on the go.
Is there anybody who doesn't like Swedish fish? These are a classic and are so good! Pop them in the freezer for an extra treat!
You can not only eat one of these. Thank goodness you can get them in a smaller bag.The kids love them and so do the adults.
Swedish fish are so good. I love chewy candies and these are just so good. Also the fact that they're shaped as fish is just fun!
These are absolutely addicting!! I have enjoyed eating these since I was little, now both of my boys enjoy eating them as well!
I love Swedish fish. They are chewy and sweet. And yes, they are SUPER addicting! I think that the red ones are the best flavor!
Swedish Fish always taste great and the zipper top makes it easy to store the bag in a cabinet or on a desk. Perfect for snacking
These are my absolute favorite! This bag will last me quite awhile if I can force myself to ration it! They Are just so delicious
I've been eating these for so long, and I never get tired of them. I love the flavor, the chewiness, I just think they're great.
Q & A
Would you rather eat swedish fish or skittles?
How many can one eat at once of the Swedish Fish?
Suck or chew first?
If they came in different flavors what would they be
Does anyone besides kids actually eat these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos