Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Janelly V.
Janelly V.
Eagle Lake, TX

I love how chewy they are! Also they aren't too sweet but are still sweet! They are yummy! My favorite snack:)
Karlee L.
Karlee L.
Minneapolis, MN

These are so good i have one almost everyday :)
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Bethany, LA

These were one of my least favorite candies when I was a kid, and this view hasn't changed. I didn't enjoy the flavor, and the texture was awful! They stick to your teeth and build up a layer of gummy material that won't budge.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Fayetteville, NY

This is by far one of my favorite candies, the big ones taste different than the small red ones. I much prefer to eat the small red ones. Delicious!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA

Swedish fish has been a candy that I have had in my life as long as I can remember... I still love the taste and the memories these little fishes bring back..

I have a hard time sharing and trying to not eat the whole bag/box at the same time...
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.

These are great and one of my dads favorites! great chewy snack and just the right amount of fruit and sweet!
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH

My friends love these, but i find them too hard and chewy. I prefer softer fish. They remind me of licorice.
Yolandra B.
Yolandra B.
Wilmington, DE

This was my first candy ever and it still tastes great! I'm a big fan of gummy candies and cherry flavor, so these are perfect. For those who are a fan an live by a Rita's, definitely check out the Swedish Fish flavored italian ice, you won't be disappointed!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Milton , WV

These are pretty great! I went through a period of time where I constantly wanted to buy these. They are so sweet and flavorful. I really want some now!
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN

I had these one time because, there was such a big hype about them and let me tell you its nothing great about these at all they don't taste good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now