Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL

One of the best candies out there! this are super ooey and gooey and chewy and full of amazing flavor! so good you can't stop at just a few!
Allison L.
Allison L.
Savoy, IL

I once tweeted at Swedish Fish that I suspected they laced these treats with drugs they were so addictive. Swedish Fish replied that I was mistaken, and they're simply full of sweet chewy deliciousness, but I'm still not so sure. Whatever the case may be, they're easily one of my favorite candies. I don't know what a serving is, but I assure you you won't eat just one.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Washington, DC

How can you not like the classic swedish fish? Delicious and chewy.
Janine S.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY

Smell better than they taste. eh. nothing great.
Yen H.
Yen H.
Conyers, GA

These candies have an unusual sweetness and flavor that I enjoy every time! I buy them frequently, and love them!
Cierra J.
Cierra J.

I'm a sweets type of girl & I LOVE fruity candy lol.. I had these & they were soooooo Good! It's a must that I buy more :)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is the best gummy candy I have ever had. I have loved these since I was a child and they are my absolute favorite.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Towson, MD

These soft, chewy, sweet candies are one that I will never get sick of. They have a refreshing taste that is almost addictive
Kayla
Kayla

Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination.
Kassie S.
Kassie S.
Cleveland, OH

Swedish fish, though they may get stuck in your teeth, may be one of the top candies ever. Knowing they aren't THAT bad for you, this is always what I choose when aimlessly munching in a movie theatre. Get rid of the popcorn and grab some Swedish Fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now