Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Flower Mound, TX
I've loved these ever since I was little, nice and chewy and super sweet! Hands down, I buy these every time I see them!
Anthony H.
Anthony H.
Providence, RI
I remember these having a little more flavor when I was younger. Seem to be just color wax now. Not a real fan any more.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Swedish fish are amazing. have been my favorite candy for years. I use them as "potty awards" for my potty training son.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Love love love this candy! my absolute favorite candy! always my go to candy! I could eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Angie M.
Angie M.
West Springfield, MA
These are my favorite candies. I prefer these most because they're chewy and sweet but super sweet.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Seattle, WA
These are the best. Chewy red Swedish fish yum yum yum. I absolutely have loved these my whole life
Alina A.
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Chewy and fruity flavored, a classic candy. They don't taste waxy and don't melt or stick together.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
Swedish fish are what gummi bears wish they were. But eating too many of them at once is a mistake.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene, TX
My hubby loves these, and especially the colored ones every time we go to a movie that's his staple
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Milwaukie, OR
Swedish Fish are probably my favorite fruity/gummy candy. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting, they're so addictive.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?