22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these!! Its so much better than any other gummy. It has a very slight licorice flavor, but its a lot better than licorice
Classic kid-friendly candy. I love gummy candies and these actually have some fruity flavor that a lot of gummies lack. So yummy!
I love Swedish fish. They are chewy and sweet. And yes, they are SUPER addicting! I think that the red ones are the best flavor!
I love these. They have a completely different taste than most candy. They are chewy and not too sweet. A classic, you must try!
I just quite literally ate a bag of these, they aren't my favorite candy but they will sure do if I'm looking for a sweet candy.
I love Swedish Fish! They are super yummy. I have fond memories of eating them after playing volleyball back in grade school :)
Why can't I give this more than 5 stars?? By far the best candy out there! Better than chocolate and gummy bears mixed together!
You can not only eat one of these. Thank goodness you can get them in a smaller bag.The kids love them and so do the adults.
Swedish fish are the greatest. I always get these at the movies instead of popcorn. Be prepared to have them stick to your teeth!
Once you start snacking on these it is very hard to stop. The texture and taste is amazing. Always have these when I'm on the go.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos