Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily L.
Emily L.

Love these so much! These were a staple of my childhood. The consistency, texture, and taste of Swedish fish is just so great. They are also very chewy depending on the temperature, so refrigerating them makes for a refreshing cold(er) candy treat.
starr l.
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA

All gummies are delish! i love eating them in threes. my lucky number. always fun to munch on day or night. even more fun as a midnight snack or midnight movie. easily found at drugstores and markets. highly recommended for those with sweet tooths!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I LOVE the flavor of swedish fish. They're cheap and delicious, and I love that they're fat free. My only complaint is that they get stuck in my teeth super easily. But I would still definitely recommend them, they're delicious and worth the money!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.

These aren't my favorite chewy candy but they are very nostalgic for me because my first grade teacher always gave us this as a treat. Every once in a while I'll get a small bag and it takes me back. She always said it'll help an upset stomach. Lol
Amy E.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC

Who DOESN'T love Swedish Fish? These little fish are so delicious, you can't just eat one (or ten!) They are small, chewy, gummy, and oh-so delicious. They have a great cherry flavor and have been a favorite candy of mine since I was a small child.
Stuart K.
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO

I am a sucker for gummy types of candy and Swedish Fish are my all time guilty pleasure. They are sweet and the texture is like a soft jujy fruit. I've tried generics, but nothing compares to the original. Delicious, sweet, cherry, chewy goodness!
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ

I have always been a fan of Swedish Fish. Though I won't go out of my way to buy them because they aren't my favorite candy, but if there is a good deal on them I might be tempted. They have a nice sweet taste and they are chewy but not too chewy.
Yong Ki H.
Yong Ki H.
Philadelphia, PA

This is the only gummy candy that I will eat. This is the perfect amount of sweetness as it does not get too sweet. It has perfect flavor for me personally. I usually buy this at any supermarket or pharmacy stores whenever I go in to buy anything.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Trumbull, Ct

Swedish Fish are very delicious and are a great addition to any snack or dessert. They are consistent in their flavor and are a great value. Swedish Fish are a great alternative to other gummies that are in the market. I recommend these to others.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH

Best chewy candy ever!!! These candies come in different size packaging which is perfect for the desk or car. Nothing compares to Swedish Fish. They changed the package lately but hasn't messed with the taste. These have been a staple in our home!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now