BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
These are easily one of my favorite candies. I purchase these every time I go to the movie and the entire bag is gone by the end of the movie. All of my friends enjoy this candy and seems to be a crowd favorite.
Paula S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't know how these never found their way into my chhildhood, but they didn't. The first time I tried these delicious little critters was at 23. Lemme say that I'm glad I found them with more self control than as a child because I would have probably never made it to adulthood sans diabetes if not. Love them! Great texture! Great flavor! Fun shape!
heather r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has been my favorite hands down non chocolate candy since I was a child. The recipe for it is exactly the same which is amazing that it hasn't changed  I sneak a bag in the cart every once in awhile and hide it from everyone in the house because I don't like to share when it comes to these lol
Ambur K.
I know its bad for me but i love them so much. This stuff really brings me back to when i was a little kid. If you know me, you know these cheer up my day. Even if its a bad one. These are super cheap, and yu can get them anywhere. I wouldnt recoomend to a healthy but I for sure buy these alot!
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
Swedish was my favorite candy growing up and definitely brings back memories. I love the bite size fishes the perfectly chewy texture. I usually buy the mini packages for portion control purposes because otherwise I just go straight through a bag like nothing. Can't be helped - they're so good!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loveeee Swedish fish! They're so yummy and gummy. I use to get use big bags of it from Costco and just eat them daily. Addicted? I think yes! I like the flavor of them a lot and recommend them to anyone who likes yummy chewy candy
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love swedish fish!! My favorite type of candy is the gummy kind and these are one of my favorite options. The flavor is perfect - not too sweet, just enough sweetness. The only thing I don't like is they can tend to be kind of sticky compared to other gummy candies. Overall, I love them though!
Johanna V.
I've been eating this candy for ever. Since I was in elementary now I'm thirty one. It still taste the same. I just can't eat as many because I'm not as active haha. It's such a good price. Brings joy to my soul.
Laura K.
Cottage Grove, MN
I love Sweedish Fish. They are way better than just regular gummy bears. Plus they are super cute.  They are fun to add into a bowl of blue jello and create little fish tank centerpieces for parties. And then you can eat them!  I would absolutely recommend them. Give them a go! You won't regret it.
Christine B.
Swedish Fish are a classic and a favorite of mine and have been ever since I was a child. I'm 25 now and I still buy Swedish Fish to this day. They taste great and the candy pieces are shaped like fish. They are somewhat chewy but not too chewy or hard. If you love chewy, fruity candy, this is the candy for you!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?