Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
San Rafael, CA
Love these candies! The cute little design of the fish makes it convenient to eat and fun. The taste is very good too! They don't cost much which is even better! The small packs are great for children and they are easy to eat as well!
Mal A.
Mal A.
Who doesn't love oversized Swedish fish.. chewy, tasty, and I always eat too much. They're always available in my supermarket and a good snack to keep in my bag. Great for kids too, big enough so they won't choke on them or anything.
Crys S.
Crys S.
Coraopolis, PA
These are our entire famines FAVORITE agreed upon snack for car road trips and airplanes! These are the best once pines and within the first 24 hrs for me BUT hubby likes them a little stale and little hard so we all eat when we like
Holly M.
Holly M.
E Pittsburgh, PA
It is always a blast from the past when I eat these. Use to be only able to get them at the penny candy store, now they are most anywhere. The price is great. I love the chewy sweet flavor. Always my got to candy. Low on fat as well.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Love Swedish fish! They are a great candy j always get them when I am at the movies because they make the perfect movie snack. Swedish fish can be bought at any grocery store. They are not that expensive except at the movies they are
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love these! Swedish fish are my all time favorite candy, just what I need to satisfy my sweet tooth! They do tend to get stuck in your teeth when you're eating them, but they taste great and you've gotta love the little fish shape!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Oh my! I will eat this entire bag myself. My sweet neighbor buys them for us because they do not sell them at the warehouse store we go to and I will forever love him for it, ha! Really though so good. Bring me back to my childhood.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
The only downside to this product is that they're pretty pricey. If you're into chewy candy this is for you, as these are pretty gummy. They are quite delicious and not sure what they really taste like they remind me of fruit punch.
Charlie C.
Charlie C.
Church Hill, TN
My favorite candy next to recees. Swedish fish are fish shaped candies that taste a bit like cherry Jell-O. They do not have the consistency of gummy worms as they hold their shape better. Also pretty cheap compared to other candies.
Roeni A.
Roeni A.
These are my favorite candies ever and they come in all red ! That is the dream of any kid ever haha. If I buy a big bag of this don't be surprised if it doesn't last longer than a day. My entire family enjoys it even my grandmother
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?