Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Amy E.
Amy E.
Elgin, SC

Who DOESN'T love Swedish Fish? These little fish are so delicious, you can't just eat one (or ten!) They are small, chewy, gummy, and oh-so delicious. They have a great cherry flavor and have been a favorite candy of mine since I was a small child.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.

These aren't my favorite chewy candy but they are very nostalgic for me because my first grade teacher always gave us this as a treat. Every once in a while I'll get a small bag and it takes me back. She always said it'll help an upset stomach. Lol
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY

Who doesn't love sweedish fish? Your average gummy with a little bit of a twist. They are certainly more chewy and a little bit stiffer. For people who enjoy dots, mike and ikes, or other not as traditional candies, pick these up and have a taste.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.

Sometimes I Bing on it, sometimes I don't want to eat it at all. I have a love hate relationship with Swedish candy. Since sometimes I'm hungry and I'll go for it. But sometimes if I have other choices I can choose I won't go for the Swedish candy
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Fayetteville, NC

I love Swedish fish. They are the perfect non chocolate candy to eat when you are at the movies or just have a sweet tooth craving that needs to be satisfied. My only complaint is that they really stick to your teeth, but they are candy after all.
Somer W.
Somer W.
Greenville, NC

Swedish fish are so gummy and not too sweet. I like them soo much. I eat them very often. My favorite flavor would have to be the red ones. I buy these at Walmart, Family Dollar, etc. I recommend this if you like gummy treats that aren't too sweet.
Yong Ki H.
Yong Ki H.
Philadelphia, PA

This is the only gummy candy that I will eat. This is the perfect amount of sweetness as it does not get too sweet. It has perfect flavor for me personally. I usually buy this at any supermarket or pharmacy stores whenever I go in to buy anything.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ

I have always been a fan of Swedish Fish. Though I won't go out of my way to buy them because they aren't my favorite candy, but if there is a good deal on them I might be tempted. They have a nice sweet taste and they are chewy but not too chewy.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH

Best chewy candy ever!!! These candies come in different size packaging which is perfect for the desk or car. Nothing compares to Swedish Fish. They changed the package lately but hasn't messed with the taste. These have been a staple in our home!
Summer H.
Summer H.
Temecula, CA

This is the BOMB. Stick this in your freezer and let it get a little cold and eat them while you're watching a movie or being sad or something idk they taste really good. Better than gummy bears because of the texture and flavor and ya pretty good
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now