Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ryann C.
Ryann C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! I tend to not be a gummy candy fan...but swedish fish are definitely the exception to the rule for me. They are bursting with flavor and I absolutely love the texture. They satisfy my cravings without making me feel too guilty.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX

Swedish fish are delicious and are a great value. They have a simple yet tasty flavor and they are usually cheaper than a lot of the other candy. I could eat a whole bag of these things by myself. I would recommend these to others and would buy again.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA

This is a great product-- everybody loves Swedish fish so it's awesome when you can get it in a large size. The taste is amazing, not too sweet but just sweet enough. It's something you can snack on anytime. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Salsabil L.
Salsabil L.
Prospect, CT

YUMMMM! These are soooo good. They have the perfect sweetness and have good value. They are affordable and worth every single calorie. I eat this once every so often but they always hit the spot: you need to at least try these if you haven't already!
Kim F.
Kim F.

Love! The candy is very delicious, very addicting, and perfect for the movies. You need to buy a gummy type candy if you get popcorn to help get the kernels out of your teeth. Plus having something sweet to go with the salty is always a great choice.
Tess  H.
Tess H.
Fredericksburg, VA

Love sweetest fish of grown-up eating them my entire life for a really great my dad is loyal loved him live such a great taste to him you can pretty much by these anywhere and they're a good price pretty cheap you definitely need these if you have an
Randy P.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN

I love Swedish Fish - chewy and tasty. The one problem I have is that I eat too many! The flavor could be more appealing or interesting, but they are unique! I do enjoy eating the one at a time or a few at a time, but then they get stuck in my teeth.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Phoenix

Love that these are one of the vegan candies available at most stores. They're the perfect amount of chewy and sweet!! It is always impossible for me to find a good candy without reading the ingredients... But I no longer do so as these are my go to!
Takeya M.
Takeya M.
Calumet City , IL

Swedish fish is another great candy! I do wish they were a bit softer as they can be a little tough. Other than that I believe this is one candy that doesn't need to change its flavor at all. Again if someone loves chewy candies I would recommend it.
Carly H.
Carly H.

Who doesn't like a fresh batch of Swedish Fish? I love the regular sized red ones. They are the right amount of chewiness without the candy sticking to your teeth. They flavor is well balanced. I get about 2 bites out of an individual piece of candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?