BY SWEDISH FISH #8 in Gummy Candy

Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 oz

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Nou L.
My favorite flavors/colors are the red and yellow ones. I've seen them sell the red ones as it's own bag before, not sure about the other colors. I love it when they are really soft (they can be inconsistent).
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
Delicious! I love Swedish Fish! They are cheap and the whole family loves them! They are just the right amount of sweet. You can pretty much find them anywhere. I will definitely buy these again in the future!
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
I love the cherry flavor these give but wow do these get stuck in your teeth! It's annoying eating these because of how chewy they are as well. Besides that I love the taste of them and they can be addicting!
Jean J.
Swedish fish are the best they are red and chewy they are a little pricey but really delicious the value is really good I got mine at a gas station and I love them so much yes I would recommend them to anyone
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
I'm a big Swedish fish fan, I like their consistency and the fact that they aren't super artificial. They are not expensive, maybe $2 for a bag, but can often find them in the bin with $1 movie theater candy.
Kyla P.
I like the texture that Swedish fish have to other gummy candies. They are not overly gummy and unchewable. They have a great taste, they are so addictive. I have to stop myself so I do not eat the whole bag.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
At first, I wasn't impressed by these, but they're addicting. Something about them just pulls you in. They're not overly sweet. I like the consistency of these and I feel like you get a good amount in a pack.
Alyssa H.
I don't really care for Swedish fish. They are ok for once and while, but I prefer chocolate if I'm looking for a sweet treat. You can buy these at the grocery store. I don't plan on purchasing in the future.
Amanda B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swedish fish are these ooey gooey gummy fish with a great red flavor. I'm sure they are supposed to be cherry or strawberry or something but when you think of red candy this is what i expect it to taste like.
Luz  B.
Man oh man are these my favorite childhood candies. Very chewy but the flavor is amazing! I eat these anytime I go to Walmart they have them for like 99cents. There's no alternatives this is the one you want!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?