Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene, TX
My hubby loves these, and especially the colored ones every time we go to a movie that's his staple
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
Swedish fish are what gummi bears wish they were. But eating too many of them at once is a mistake.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Milwaukie, OR
Swedish Fish are probably my favorite fruity/gummy candy. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting, they're so addictive.
Nicolette G.
Nicolette G.
Tucson, AZ
It's very sticky. It will stick to your teeth. But it's good and my style of candy. Yay!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids love this candy. It can be a good snack, put a few in a zip lock bag. And take it on the go whenever you want.
Doug S.
Doug S.
Pitman, NJ
I am a big fan of Swedish fish. I buy this all the time because it is an easy candy to snack on while I am watching tv
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute , IN
Literally one of my favorite candies!!! These are sooo great! Very affordable you can get them at your local Dollar General, Walmart and more!!! Great candy!! Recommend to all!
Annie R.
Annie R.
Swedish fish have never really been a favorite of mine. They're okay but not enough flavor for me
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Hopewell, VA
Dec. 23, 2015, 3:27 p.m.
Review for: Bag
LOVE LOVE LOVE these sweet little guys!! They are great to concur a sweet tooth attack!
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Framingham, MA
This is a all the time basic I need a quick candy fix. The issue is they get stuck in your teeth.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?