The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I work a tennis tournament for two weeks every summer and every day of the two weeks you can find me snacking on these delicious little fish
Swedish fish are so tasty! This is a classic candy that everyone loves. I like that my kids can hold them since they aren't sticky.
Although I have never had a bag this large, I do really enjoy this candy, and could probably eat half of that giant bag in one day.
I have been a huge Swedish fish fan for most of my life. They are just the perfect sweet treat to get me through the day. I pick them up almost every time I see them
THE best candy ever! Nice flavor and chew. The original red is the best and this is a nice portion to have some now and save some for later!
I was hooked on these in high school. a friend of mine introduced me to these..they were yummy. but only the red ones. the blue and green ones do not taste the same.
Swedish fish are the bomb! They are the best candies ever invented. If I had to choose a candy to eat the rest of my life this would be it :)
These are seriously the best gummy candy ever! It doesn't have the same texture as regular gummy bears. It is like a soft gummy. They taste so yummy!!
Swedish Fish are delicious and perfect for someone with a sweet tooth. This big bag is great for sharing or for parties.
I love Swedish fish candy, I can't help but eat the whole bag if you let me, they don't have a lot of sugar and they taste great....
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos