22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
They say they are soft and chewy but every time ive got them they are hard and gross. Don't recommend these at all. Waste of money
Is there anybody who doesn't like Swedish fish? These are a classic and are so good! Pop them in the freezer for an extra treat!
These are good. They're not too sweet. I hate that they get stuck in my teeth, though. I always end up eating way too many! Lol.
Swedish fish are ago to treat in our family, my kids love their sweet chewiness, they're a good price and you get lots in the bag
I love these ! Not the best for you but a great treat and family favorite ! Also, they are naturally gluten, dairy and egg free.
This is a super yummy candy and a nice treat once in a while as long as it's fresh it isn't too hard to chew and very inexpensive
I don't care for this candy. They're always really hard and not a great flavor neither. They would definitely be my last choice.
taste bad. there super hard and chewy. if they were softer then i would like them wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive teeth.
I love Swedish Fish! They are super yummy. I have fond memories of eating them after playing volleyball back in grade school :)
Favorite candy of all times. But also my weakness. Hard to only eat a couple. Great flavor and my favorite snack during a movie.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos