The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,415 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love the original Swedish fish! Such a great taste and quick and easy to grab when on the go
Super good. Sweet strawberry borderline cherry tasting gummy. Very surgery but perfectly so.
I love Swedish fish. It satisfies my sweets craving and it's so yummy. I love the little Pack's as a snack through out the day.
I love the Swedish Fish they are delicious I love the sweet taste in the texture and just know melts in my mouth
One of my Favorite candies ever! Their just sooooo yummy I can't explain what they taste like
Easy snack you can eat anytime. Love taking these to the movies and to the park. Taste great
These are okay. It's cool that they are fish... but to me they taste like red food coloring.
What's not to like about these?! They're not too sweet, but still do the trick for your sweet craving.
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
These are my favorite old school candy! my dad introduced me to these when I was a kid, every time I eat them makes me remember our fishing trips 😊
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos