Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
Cleveland, OH

I have been eating these since i was a little girl my whole family loves them. They do get stuck to your teeth and mouth but that's what makes them fun!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Lebanon, TN

I love Swedish fish because you can eat them without feeling guilty!
Brianne T.
Brianne T.
Stittsville, Ontario

Love the taste of these as well as the texture. they are so so yummy. They also have a great price as well!
Sohayra M.
Sohayra M.
La Puente

These are by far one of my all time favorite chewy candies! There's just something about them that is fun.
Gianna H.
Gianna H.
Evans City, PA

I'm not usually a sweets person but Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummy candies!! I definitely eat the whole bag!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Montreal, QC

For me to be eating Swedish Fish I have got to be craving candy this is like my go to candy its absolutely my favorite! But sadly they do not sell this Original Swedish Fish pack in Montreal :( here they sell them from a company called Maynards and there are Green, Yellow and Orange fish along with the original Red which is my fave and i don't enjoy the other ones !
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Clairton, PA

These are my go to candy. Whether I just want something sweet or I need a treat when I'm at the movies, they are perfect. Other brands don't compare.
Christie H.
Christie H.
Cumming, GA

I really love eating Swedish Fish because they aren't too much! They are the perfect light go-to candy snack! They also can great decorations for little kid's snacks or cakes! For example, pop a few of the fish in blue Jell-O and isntant fish bowl snack! So yummy!
Anne T.
Anne T.

One of my favorite movie snack, they are really addicting. If you never had them before you are really missing out. The only downside is that they stick to your teeth.
Kyle T.
Kyle T.

The best fat free candy out there!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now