Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.

I just wanna begin by saying that I love gummy candies so eating Swedish Fish makes me happy and sad. Happy because, honestly, it's good. Sad because I run out lmao. I love how Kroger has the one dollar container cause it's like a single serve for a single gal. Anyways I love Swedish fish!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Orrtanna, PA

This is my favorite candy of all time. And if you freeze them they are soo god. My parents always put these in my stocking or easter basket.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, Pa

These are a great candy to eat at the movies or anytime for that matter! The flavor is hard to determine but it is yummy!
Brittnie G.
Brittnie G.
Solvay, NY

I love these. The are my favorite gummy type candy. Who doesn't love something where you get all the red ones?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Cherry Hill, NJ

I love swedish fish! They are very addicting and once I eat one, I finish the bag.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Lathrop

They're chewy, they're sweet, and I just can't get enough of them. Once you try them they'll be your favorite. I guarantee it!
Mykenzie M.
Mykenzie M.

I use to hate these as a kid now I think they're great. I actually had a bag the other day.
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
pacifica, ca

These candies remind me of the candy counter at my local Sears when I was a wee lass. I remember beggingg for some every single time and getting a tiny little white paperbag with the yummy little fishies. All these years later I still eat them!
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY

My favorite everyday and Halloween candy they are just delicious and sweet makes me my go to candy
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

My friend bought these so I gave them a try, I honest don't care for them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now