Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Park Slope

Pretty good, stick to your teeth though they're pretty good good candy.
Jayden B.
Jayden B.
Centralia, WA

Literally my favorite candy & the best I've ever had like ever😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Stafford, VA

These babies have gotta be becoming a classic. Chewy, but not enough to get stuck inside your molars. Love em
Karlee L.
Karlee L.
Minneapolis, MN

These are so good i have one almost everyday :)
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Bethany, LA

These were one of my least favorite candies when I was a kid, and this view hasn't changed. I didn't enjoy the flavor, and the texture was awful! They stick to your teeth and build up a layer of gummy material that won't budge.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA

Swedish fish has been a candy that I have had in my life as long as I can remember... I still love the taste and the memories these little fishes bring back..

I have a hard time sharing and trying to not eat the whole bag/box at the same time...
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.

These are great and one of my dads favorites! great chewy snack and just the right amount of fruit and sweet!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Scott Depot , WV

These are pretty great! I went through a period of time where I constantly wanted to buy these. They are so sweet and flavorful. I really want some now!
Tammi S.
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN

I had these one time because, there was such a big hype about them and let me tell you its nothing great about these at all they don't taste good.
Kori M.
Kori M.
Shepherdsville, KY

I love these! They are so good and a great candy to get for the kids!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?