Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Fairless Hls, PA

Swedish fish are the type of snacks that you can't just eat one of, you have to eat the whole bag or at least a handful!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA

I use these as a reward during potty training time. My kids love the red fish, and it has always been a favorite of mine. I always stretch the fish out before eating. :)
Jen D.
Jen D.
Glen Allen, VA

Bite the head off, bite the tail off, squish 2 of them together, or just pop 'em like chips...there's no wrong way to eat Sweedish Fish. I personally do all of the above. I can devour a bag in no time all by myself in one sitting. These are one of my all time favorite chewy candies!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, In

I love swedish fish! These are one of my favorite candies. If you like red flavored gummy candies, definitely try these!
Alli
Alli
Evansville, IN

People might never think to try these but they are delicious! Great candy to take some time to treat myself and a decent price if you go to the right store.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Hazleton, PA

One of my favorite candies. I love any kinds of chewy candies and these have a flavor no other can copy
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Lewisville, TX

These are just okay. I hate that these stick to your teeth! And they're not that tasty! I've tried these several times and I'm just not a fan.
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Ridgewood, NY

Swedish Fish are by far my favorite gummy snack. They aren't too sweet like most gummies, but they also lack that slimy chewy texture of gummy bears.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Torrance, CA

These are so sweet and And it is very hard to stop eating them!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Bastrop, LA

I love these so much. First they're fat free so that's always good.
They are also really delicious and just the right consistency of gummy lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now