Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
Can you say addicted? These are the perfect treat and not that bad for you. I love a fresh bag when they're really chewy.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Literally so yummy! In the mood for something sweet and soft? This is the candy for you! I highly recommend Swedish fish!
Dana F.
Dana F.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always loved these!! So yummy!! They're chewy, of course, but so tasty!! Sometimes difficult to find, but worth it!!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
The se are my favorite stocking stuffer for my sister. She absolutely loves them
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Hamilton
I tried Swedish fish at a younger age, and since then, I have been in love! The best, unique flavor.
Linzi T.
Linzi T.
Love these candies. They're more like a gummy than a candy though, but they're still super delicious
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or
Dec. 23, 2015, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I've never been a big fan! These are always hard and stick to your teeth! The flavor is good though!
Lindsie N.
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA
These were my favorite when I was younger but now they don't seem as soft and chewy as they used too
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Huntingdon, PA
Who does not like swedish fish? These are the perfect snack for anything that you do. They aren't very unhealthy either.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC
Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! I eat these all the time and recently found Swedish Fish gum!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?