Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Brownsburg, IN

These are really good, but the original brand is my favorite because they have more flavors.
Christina  E.
Christina E.
Savannah, GA

I used to keep these in my car to snack on and during the winter, they would freeze. It totally changes the texture, making them more chewy than gummy. I prefer them this way, but the flavor is always amazing and I never get sick of eating them.
Wai Lin M.
Wai Lin M.

Swedish Fish are AWESOMEEEEE. It is one of my all time favorite childhood snacks! I have a huge sweet tooth and one was never enough. When you're having a bad day, these are a real pick me upper. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. Super affordable as well!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In

I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
Shaunna  O.
Shaunna O.
Lynn, MA

I love this it reminds me of when I was a little girl eating them my father used to eat them all the time and I pick up on that I still to this day eat them and I will keep eating them thanks dad they are sooooo yummy lol
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.

These are so addicting, and delicious! They are sweet, and chewy. Once you put one in your mouth, you won't want to stop.
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL

I LOVE these! I haven't had these lil fish gummies in a while. They are so unique and awesome tasting no one has been able to copy Swedish Fish ever. They are unique in taste and texture. :)
Danette G.
Danette G.
Leadville, CO

My brother got my kids hooked on these! Every time they go with him they come home with these! Great for big and little kids!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

These are great the only draw back is that they stick to my teeth. I still will buy them though.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.

I love these as a quick sweet fix...so good
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now