The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,964 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Sweet gummy candy but if I eat too many of them at once I do get sick to my stomach but they are one of my favorites!
My youngest is a Swedish fish freak. I try to have these on hand when he visits, which is almost daily! I have to admit, I love them too.
These are always a top buy for me when I am craving something chewy and sweet! I love that they are not too hard or soft but have that perfect middle texture!
One of my favorite candies! Red is always the best flavor of candy, and this is like having a whole bag of just that.
A candy I can eat a whole bag of and not feel guilty. So good and so soft most of the time. A simple and sweet snack.
I started eating Swedish fish when I was a kid. At that point they were a penny each. They still taste as good today.
I love Swedish Fish. They aren't too sweet which I like. They are a yummy, chewy candy.
These are my ultimate favorite it has helped me through a lot of bad things such as cancer it was the only thing I could eat after surgery
Delicious. Almost everybody loves them and they can't be matched. If gummies are your thing Swedish fish are for you.
These are life. If you don't eat Swedish fish, you're doing it wrong. They're perfect for every occasion.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos