The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Can't go wrong with a classic candy like Swedish fish. I'm 20 years old & I've loved these for as long as I can remember.
This is my go-to candy. It's soft and chewy and has a delicious, but not overly sweet flavor. It's not distinct flavor, but slightly fruity.
Favorite candy as a kid, love the fish shape An great gummy texture but can get stuck to your teeth but other than that there yummy!
I really really love swedish fish. i have been eating swedish fish ever sense i was i little kid. swedish fish is my all time favorite gummy candy. they are awesome....
This is another life long favorite of mine. I mainly a chocolate kind of candy girl, but when I want something fruity these are definitely the first thing I reach for.
This is my absolute favorite candy. I have been obsessed with this candy since i was in second grade! So soft and chewy and filled with flavor! YUMMY :)
I would sit down and eat the entire bag in one sitting if I could. These are the best, fruity, chewy candy on the planet
There bring me back to my childhood! The only issue with the large bag is that you may eat it all in one sitting. Any sized bag, actually. (;
Swedish Fish are some of the funnest candies to eat! Plus, the low fat make them a great snack for the movies!
Love these! They do get stuck in your teeth, but I love the flavor of them. Easy to eat in any weather condition as they don't melt!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos