The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,361 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite childhood snack that never gets old. Great gummy consistency without breaking your teeth.
These are my favorite candy! Always soft gummies and are super yummy. I highly recommend them if you are a gummy candy lover!
These are amazing. can easily eat a whole bag in a one sitting there so addictive and yummy. one of my favorite go to sweets.
I love these candies!! They are so yummy and delicious. If I'm not reaching for chocolate I am definitely reaching for these.
My husband and son can finish the value pack in one night! Household must have at my house. We buy these at least once a week
A childhood favorite! These classic cherry gummy fish are a personal weakness. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag!
One of my fav types of candy ever! I love the huge bags from Costco. I can finish them in like three days. I love chewy candy
Love this candy it reminds me of my child hood and going to the little corner store and buying them for just a pennie a piece
I really like gummy candy so this is perfect for me. I highly recommend eating these, but sometimes they stick to your teeth.
Whoever said "share size" was lying. You don't share these, you just get more to yourself. What a delicious and fruity treat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos