Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sheree J.
Sheree J.
Roanoke, VA

Love me some Swedish fish!! Can't eat just one.. :o)
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Green Cove Springs, FL

I love you swish fish. What a cool idea. The slide down your throat. the tasty is so exciting, and one of the best of the gummy family treats.
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA

I love these. I like the chewiness of them and the flavor is good.
Albina J.
Albina J.
Ridgewood, NY

I love these . If I get hungry between meals I eat one. They satisfy my hunger. Buy a bag and try it.Kids love them too.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Marlton, NJ

Swedish food has a delicious flavor to it and is a unique candy that you cant stay away from. The fact that its fat free is just a plus. A plus that you don't feel guilty about ;). If you haven't yet you must try it out!
Deana C.
Deana C.
pittsburgh, pa

Sweedish Fish are my fave non-chocolate candy. They are so good!! I get them in the big bags at Sam's club! I like the small-size fishies better than the big ones, though.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Atwater, CA

Swedish fish are awesome! I love this quick snack whenever I have a craving for something sweet. Also, they are gluten free which makes it all the better for me :)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Glastonbury, CT

I love these candy! They're the best fruity candy out there, only downside they get stuck in your teeth.
Noel B.
Noel B.
Oden, Mi

I still love them i use to bring them to school all the time & now i bring them to work with me(:
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

Swedish fish is so amazing! When they give it out for Halloween I get so happy because they're so tasty and fun to eat. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now