Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
My Cross Country coach love these ! So do I ! I should buy some for him to get out of workouts early !
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Charlotte, NC
Can you say addicted? These are the perfect treat and not that bad for you. I love a fresh bag when they're really chewy.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
These are only the best candy ever and if you like any gummy foods then you'll definitely love these!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Los Fresnos, TX
I freaking love these! They are super chewy and taste good! I could eat a million of these in a night
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
The se are my favorite stocking stuffer for my sister. She absolutely loves them
Dana F.
Dana F.
Las Vegas, NV
I've always loved these!! So yummy!! They're chewy, of course, but so tasty!! Sometimes difficult to find, but worth it!!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Philadelphia, Pa
I love the fishis., i love the taste.., chewing them is the problem because they get stuck on my teeth.., but i love them
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Washington, DC
Great candy and this value pack actually stays fresh for the long run. Your Swedish fish will stay fresh for a long time.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX
Literally so yummy! In the mood for something sweet and soft? This is the candy for you! I highly recommend Swedish fish!
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
These might not appeal to some people, but Swedish fish are essentially gummy bears that are less sweet and not as chewy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?