Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Aireal W.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL

Favorite candy hands down and vegetarian too (no gelatin). Love the texture, flavor, and color.
Egle R.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA

These are a timeless snack! I can remember eating these when I was younger and the fishes getting stuck to my teeth
Krista F.
Krista F.
Elizabethtown, KY

I use to love these as a kid! I haven't had them in years, but they are delicious. I don't see them anywhere that often anymore. But i don't remember them being pricey either. So it's a good snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Ann Y.
Ann Y.

I absolutely hate these candies. I just don't like how they taste, it's like hard rubber/gummies. But on the other hand my friend loves them. It's just a matter of opinion.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Moravian Fls, NC

My favorite chewy candy! So yummy!
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Hayward, Ca

I love swedish fish. it's sweet but not TOO sweet. it isn't over powering to the point where your teeth are painful and you feel a million pounds. these are THE BEST>
Halley T.
Halley T.
Lawrenceville, Ga

Absolutely one of my favorite candies. I can't pass it up!
Valentina D.
Valentina D.
Fairfax, VA

My French teacher in middle school used to give one of these out every time one of us answered a question correctly. 20 years later, and I still love Swedish Fish.

They also have a unique niche - there is no other candy that tastes exactly like Swedish Fish.
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY

Best chewy candy there is! It doesn't stick in your teeth like other chewy snacks, and the taste is superb.
Johanna H.
Johanna H.
Bronx, NY

I don't eat candy as much anymore but when i do i get sweetish fish plus they're fat free!!! hello lol chewy and yummy and the cherry flavor is just right plus kids love them
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now