The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,035 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love these. Great flavor and cute fishy shape.They get stuck in my teeth but that wont stop me from eating them. I grew up with these and my kids love them too.
These suckers are so addicting. You try one and you find yourself eating the whole bag! I believe if you haven't tried one you probably should!
Good flavor, but kind of waxy to me. Not my go to candy, but good every once in a while.
Love sweedish fish. I just bought a bag last week. Very affordable at Walmart. Once a month maybe.
Im not a fan but my nephew is a big fan of swedish fish. always get him a bag for birthdays or holidays. makes him smile.
Swedish fish is a class childhood favorite. Perfect for any occasion. Love these things.
Best candy ever. i just chew on them for a little bit until it get soft to bute it because there kinda hard to bite at first. but i love them
GRANDKIDS LOVE THIS STUFF. I CAN BUY AND THEY WILL EAT ON IT FOREVER. (2 WEEKS LOL) I BUY BECAUSE OF THE GREAT VALUE ALSO
One of my all time favorite candies, for myself and my children too. We all love these chewy, delicious little gummy fish.
Can't go wrong with a classic candy like Swedish fish. I'm 20 years old & I've loved these for as long as I can remember.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos