The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,419 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are delicious! If you haven't had them before, you are missing out! Get your hands on a bag as soon as possible!
Love Swedish fish!!! Such a great and tasty snack! We usually buy the warehouse size bag because we enjoy them so much!
Swedish fish is a classic candy that everyone grandma had lol and I loved it!! This candy will alway be the best candy.
This is my all time favorite candy there are no other candies like this, It has a very chewy sweet mouth watering taste
These gummy has always been cute, fun and very addicting!! Tastes like sweet Rasberry. These are my all time favorite!
Swedish fish is one of my favorite candies, the taste isn't too strong and it's hard to stop eating them once you start
Review for: Bag
Yummy chewy and a classic.good nostalgic snack that reminds me of childhood.decent size and picked up from local store
I like these but when u chew them they get stuck on my teeth.. i don't like that as much but my child loves these alot!
I have mixed feelings about sweedish fish. The taste is good but they get stuck in your teeth and can be really hard,
Just the best gummy candy you will have but I'd rather have chocolate although if you leave them out they will get hard
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos