The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,417 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My family loves Swedish fish and I like the convenient packaging. The packaging makes it easy to take on road trips
One of my favorite candies though other friends of mine don't enjoy it as much so I suppose it's an acquired taste.
These are awesome!! They taste so good and have the perfect gummy feel. Some gummies are hard but these are perfect
My favorite gummy treat. It's just the right consistency and not overly sweet. I have enjoyed this snack for years.
You can't go wrong with some good ole Swedish fish! Not my first pick of candy, but if offered wouldn't pass it up!
Swedish Fish is the best candy ever in the whole wide world. it is so gummy especially when its a little heated up.
These are good for people who do not like things that are too sweet. To me, there is just enough sweetness to them.
Quite possibly my most favorite candy ever. I don't know anybody who doesn't love Swedish fish I can't quite think￼
My favorite snack fat free great taste been eating them since I was a little girl an now I give them to my children
Come on! Everyone loves good ol Swedish Fish. Might as well go for the big bag so you can share them with friends.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos