Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Lebanon, TN

I love Swedish fish because you can eat them without feeling guilty!
Ana F.
Ana F.
Valparaiso, IN

LOVE these! They are the perfect amount of chewy with the perfect amount of flavor. I could probably eat my weight in these..they are that good.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In

I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

Is it weird that I'm 18 but still like to play with these candies before I eat them? They're so good. Fruity, chewy and delicious...plus lots of FUN!
Ban A.
Ban A.
Whitewater, WI

That's a FANTASTIC THING, SWEDISH FISH!
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Montreal, QC

For me to be eating Swedish Fish I have got to be craving candy this is like my go to candy its absolutely my favorite! But sadly they do not sell this Original Swedish Fish pack in Montreal :( here they sell them from a company called Maynards and there are Green, Yellow and Orange fish along with the original Red which is my fave and i don't enjoy the other ones !
Chyan T.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA

Hands down my favorite candy . I'm not a chocolate person so this candy is perfect
Sarah b.
Sarah b.
Waymart, PA

I love Swedish fish no madder if they always get stuck in your teeth :) I always buy these for little kids cause there Justin great snack for children :)
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms

I absolutely adore Swedish Fish! When I was a vegetarian they were one of my favorite candies because they were gelatin-free.
Mireya R.
Mireya R.
Cleveland, OH

I have been eating these since i was a little girl my whole family loves them. They do get stuck to your teeth and mouth but that's what makes them fun!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now