Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
LeeAnne G.
LeeAnne G.
Love Swedish fish. they're so cute and so yummy! everyone needs a big bag of Swedish fish in their life.
Kt J.
Kt J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Not a lot to say about these as they are a classic. Soft, chewy, and sweet. However, be careful of the red dye 40.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Thorofare, NJ
I love these bags. I go through them so quickly, and it seems as though the Swedish fish never go stale.
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
Grants pass, OR
These are so good!!!! They taste like sour patch kids without the sour! My husband and I get these all the time! Still good!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Maricopa, AZ
These are a great snack for kids and adults. Not too sweet and a low fat food? Score.
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Pageland, SC
I don't know what it is but the red candy is always best and these gummy fish do not disappoint!! Fun shape and very tasty!!
Marie
Marie
Flavorful, chewy enough that they are enjoyable not a chore to eat. Easy to share and pack for a trip. Not sticky or gooey.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hilliard, OH
Swedish Fish are my favorite gummie candy ever! Every time I go to Ikea I always pick up a couple bags.
Dylan H.
Dylan H.
Spokane, WA
So, Swedish fish are my FAVORITE THINGS. But I notice that they have gotten smaller and I am very upset by that just SAYIN.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?