The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,913 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Good Old Swedish Fish, Got them from Cracker Barrel most recently and it was delicious no doubt about that
There very good but they got a bit weird over time they have this weird texture to them now they do have good flavor but I don't know they changed . Still a good candy.
One of my favorites, these are great if you enjoy mild cherry flavors. The texture is the best part, they have a perfect amount of soft chewiness without being too sticky or melty.
I am pretty sure that everyone knows that Sweedish Fish are soft, chewy, and delicious. If you have never tried them, you must!
This is one of my kid and my favorite sweet snack. It's hard to put them down. They are even better because they are fat free.
The ultimate sugary treat! These are the perfect candy when I need my sugar fix. Brings me back to the old school penny candy store of my childhood.
These remind me of my daughter. So whenever I miss her I get some. They are a nice no fat treat.
This is my favorite candy! Its sweet and and flavorful. It's not that much money which is great.
Since I was a mere boy, I had enjoyed these small , hard exterior yet soft gummy interior Swedish delights shaped like a fish. Luckily they smell and taste nothing like swedes or fish.
Always my go to favorite (I like the larger size fish better than the smaller). Even us 60 year olds can't get enough :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos