Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Karley F.
Karley F.

They taste so good. I just could eat them all day long if I could. One of my favorites.
Shain M.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD

These are my 7 year-olds favorite candy to eat. he likes the original red ones the best
Britni M.
Britni M.
Logan, OH

One of my favorite candies. Soft and chewy and full of flavor. My kids also love them.
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Pine City, Mn

My favorite #guiltypleasure #soveryaddicting #pureyummy #gottagetmesome #favoritegummy
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Huntersville, NC

My son and I absolutely love these! Great low fat great that doesn't stick to the teeth
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Milford, NH

Swedish Fish have always been a favorite of mine! I love the flavor and chewy texture.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC

I hate Swedish fish. They taste like plastic to me. Maybe a new flavor would be good.
patricia h.
patricia h.
Baltimore, MD

This Swedish fish are so freaking good I always buy them when I see them at a store
Derien M.
Derien M.
Harrisburg, PA

Favorite childhood candy! sweet and chewy. i could never say no to swedish fish!!!
Zakia Kay-Kay S.
Zakia Kay-Kay S.
Atlanta

I love Swedish fish. I put them in the freezer first and eat them as hard candies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now