Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Samara S.
Samara S.
Bristol, TN

I think these are the best gummies ever! I love putting them in the fridge and eating them cold. Plus they're cheap!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Durham, Nc

Love that i can eat these as they are gluten free. they have an awesome unique texture
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Angleton, TX

These things are so delicious, I can eat a whole entire bag in less than in hour by myself. I am not talking about the tiny bags, I mean the big 1 pound bags. The good thing is they're fat free! The taste of them is so good. I'm not really sure what the flavor is supposed to be though.
Kim T.
Kim T.

Don't get the mixed pack. The red is the classic and the best one they have. I like them when they are fresh out of the bag because they are crazy soft. This might sound weird but if they aren't soft I will hold them in my hand until they are haha.
Sulema D.
Sulema D.
Louisville, KY

They stick to my teeth horribly but I find myself still eating them. Move over gummies! Pass me the Swedish fish!
Heather B.
Heather B.

I can eat these things by the bag in just one sitting if I wanted to! They are seriously my favorite candy
ROY V.
ROY V.
Rockaway, NJ

Delicious and low fat! They get stuck in your teeth, but the taste is great and it's a low fat afternoon snack.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Ladys Island, SC

These bring back the good memories of when I sat on the huge couch with my Papa John watching movies, playing games, and of course eating these delicious sugary treats! Their taste is one I'll NEVER forget! Honestly it's has been a while since I've treated unselfish to some, but I can taste the great flavor as I write! Mmmm....
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Elizabeth , NJ

Swedish Fish are indescribably GOOD!!! SO YUMMY!! I've been eating these for years! Great for a quick chewy snack. :)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY

These are good but you can't eat a bunch of these because then they start to taste like plastic. I don't know why the aftertaste is what I get but its it pleasant.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now