The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite candy every! I love sprinkling them on my frozen yogurt! I normally put mine in the freezer so I can suck on them. haha ;)
Definitely my favorite candy ever. I'm a big fan of gummies, and this is always my go to when I'm craving something sweet.
Swedish Fish are AMAZING. plus they don't have any gelatin in them like most gummy candy has, so it's great for vegetarian and vegan consumers.
I like swedish fish, but not that much. Flavor and texture miss the mark for me. More of a fallback for when I cant find other gummies I like.
Recommend to try chewy kind of a unique flavor. Can be found at gas stations pharmacy, movie theaters. Way better than your typical Gummy candy
I remember buying these in the penny candy store as a kid. I fell in love with them. I don't chew them I let them melt away to savor the taste.
I've always loved swedish fish. Although, I find that some packages contain harder swedish fish and some contain softer swedish fish. I just wish it was more consistent.
I like Swedish Fish but they aren't my favorite candy. I usually wouldn't pick Swedish Fish over many other candies but they still taste good.
These fish taste great, it's like a cherry/strawberry taste to them. The only thing, I don't like about them is that they get stuck in my teeth
My FAVORITE candy ever. These are fantastic, little gifts from the Sweet Tooth Gods above. And besides them being so tasty, they are fat free!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos