Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Clearwater, FL

FOREVER MY FAVORITE CANDY!! These have been my favorite candies since I was a little kid :)
Quenisha B.
Quenisha B.
Columbus, GA

They are delicious duh. I can't say much more than that they are good to eat. No bad comments from me they can't get any better let's just hope that they don't tr to change it up. :)
Danny A.
Danny A.
Saint Paul Park, MN

I love these little fishies
Jillian B.
Jillian B.

My favorite chewy candy. love the colorful ones too, and they also have an aquatic type bag with all different flavors which is good. love them!
Maryy D.
Maryy D.

My favorite sweet candy. Don't eat candy like that but when I'm craving something I can definitely eat a whole bag of these! There not too sweet not too hard or soft just the perfect Candy! Recommend it to anyone and there not expensive at all!
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Shohola, PA

I've loved swedish fish since i was a kid. recently most candy makes my teeth hurt but not these.

A++++
Christina V.
Christina V.

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy! I always buy it for him, and in fact, I have two Theater sized boxes waiting to be put in a gift bag for his birthday in two weeks! They're the perfect level of chewiness and the flavor is juicy and delicious. We always have room in our tummies for these sweet treats.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
West Warwick, RI

Love swedish fish! One of my favorite candies since I was a child.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Virginia Bch, VA

I don't like them at all. I can't stand the flavor and they are way too gummy and hard on my teeth!
J m.
J m.
Sciotoville, OH

I absolutely love the flavor of Swedish fish, the only thing that bothers me is they always stick to my teeth!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now