Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Bangor, ME

I love these things. They are the best. I love the flavor and the chewiness of them. I love to keep a pack in my desk at work for that craving everyone gets once in awhile.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.

Amazing, Delicious, and Addicting. An absolute favorite for candy. They are chewy and taste amazing, plus they are fish shaped. I know parents say not to play with your food but...it's candy.
Princess C.
Princess C.
Edgewood, MD

This is one of my favorite gummy candy since I was younger i will not leave the store without a pack of Swedish fish !
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Oak Harbor, WA

These have been a favorite candy in my family for a long time. There is no other gummy candy that has the texture of Swedish Fish! Sometimes they can get stuck in your teeth, but they don't gum up your mouth at all. The flavors are definitely artificial but they are distinct from color to color.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Kng Of Prussa, PA

I had never even heard of Swedish fish until my husband moved us to PA. When I first saw it I didn't even want to try it cause it just looked like a typical gummy with one color. Finally he convinced me to give it a shot and let me tell you we never go a week without a bag in our house! I can't tell you what flavor it is except DELISH! It has a cherry/orangeish flavor and is simply divine! Great little snack to grab a quick handful of before running out of the house!
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.

They used to be my favorite ad a child and I just can't eat them all the time anymore.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Fairfax, VA

I thought it was super interesting how Swedish Fish are the favorite candy of the state in Pennsylvania and Louisiana! The two states could appear to be super different, but apparently not when it comes to a sweet tooth! Plus who doesn't love Swedish Fish??
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston

One of my favorite candies! Sweet soft and chewy and addicting! Not overly sweet that gives you a stomach ache but eat a whole bag in one sitting sweet. Fun for my kids to eat too
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

One of my favorite chewy snacks. I secretly love dipping them into chocolate or mixing it into my milk shack. They are also good in popcorn to make a yummy salty sweet snack.
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Phoenix, AZ

I love Swedish Fish. They are a gummy snack that is not too sweet or sticky. There is a kinda rough exterior the regular gummy bears do not have. They are perfect for a quick snack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now