Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Allie C.
Allie C.
Lexington, KY
Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy. I could eat a whole bag all by myself. I've been obsessed since I was a little kid.
Ryann L.
Ryann L.
I feel like swedish fish kind of tastes like basement must. Like they're good and I'll eat them but they taste kind of musty.
Mason S.
Mason S.
This is an OK product I guess. I do not like Sweedish Fish, but if you are a strawberry/cherry candy person, this is for you.
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Pageland, SC
I don't know what it is but the red candy is always best and these gummy fish do not disappoint!! Fun shape and very tasty!!
Kt J.
Kt J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Not a lot to say about these as they are a classic. Soft, chewy, and sweet. However, be careful of the red dye 40.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Thorofare, NJ
I love these bags. I go through them so quickly, and it seems as though the Swedish fish never go stale.
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
Grants pass , OR
These are so good!!!! They taste like sour patch kids without the sour! My husband and I get these all the time! Still good!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Maricopa, AZ
These are a great snack for kids and adults. Not too sweet and a low fat food? Score.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
This is my favorite candy I could eat a whole bag of this my by self. I am addicted to this flavor candy
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Tucson, AZ
Who needs multiple flavors?? Swedish fish are the flavor you never get sick of! Chewy fun deliciousness
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?