22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish remind me of chewing gummy bears that taste like cherry flavored plastic. They are way too chemical tasting for me.
Received a 1 pound package for my birthday in September and I'm still enjoying it! The resealable bag helps keep it fresh longer.
By far favorite candy ever. Their sweet and chewy, and their portable so you could put a pack in your bag and take them with you.
Swedish fish always have a good consistency with a kind of firm outside and a soft and chewy inside while also being super sweet
Absolute favorite candy. You can squish them before you eat them. My daughter loves them. I love them. Its our movie night candy.
Favorite gummy snack of all time. They taste really good and they are easy to eat. Though, sometimes they get stuck in my teeth.
I love these. They have a completely different taste than most candy. They are chewy and not too sweet. A classic, you must try!
I love these so much, the flavor is so good the only negative is how it sticks to my teeth. The red ones have always been my fav
I love Swedish fish I always grab for it on movie night, it hits the spot every time super chewy not to mention my favorite color
Great for movie night . I love them . Even tho they get stuck in your teeth they are cheap and pretty chewy so it's a plus for me
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos