The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I like the flavor of these but they can be a bit too chewy for my liking at times. They are my roommates absolute favorite though!
Always such a great candy and never too heavy. I love the fun fish shapes and the yummy taste!
Ever since i was a little girl i loved these little swedish fish! Definitely would recommend this for a sweet tooth cure
I LOVE SWEDISH FISH. I LIKE HOW CHEWY IT IS. I GREW UP ON THIS STUFF. I WANT TO EAT IT HANDFUL BY HANDFUL FOREVER.
These are always good. The flavor is great and it's the best when you get a fresh bag of them.
Everyone in my family can't stand this treat, but I love them, and I get quite happy when I have the rare delicacy
Love Swedish fish even if they can stick in my teeth. They are chewy and sweet and I could eat a whole bag in a sitting!
My sister had these at my nephews birthday party over the weekend and it reminded me of when I was younger. I would eat these all the time. The flavor is amazing!
This is a childhood throwback. Each little red fish is very detailed. However the only draw back is the it is very chewy and gets stuck in your teeth.
These gummies are very good and are fairly priced . The texture is great and you get a good amount inside the bag
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos