Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Janie L.
Janie L.
I live on campus and thank goodness they sell it at the local on campus store. These are my go to when I crave something sweet.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Dothan, AL
Swedish fish are the best. I love these things. I eat them almost daily. They taste great and they have different colored fish.
Juan Torres P.
Juan Torres P.
San Jose, CA
Good candy and have always loved them since I was a little kid. And everyone should try them at least once.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Camp Hill, PA
Swedish Fish has always been one of my favorite candies if I'm not in the mood for chocolate swedish fish is my go-to
Annie K.
Annie K.
Allen, TX
My son loves these! He likes the cherry flavor and I like that they do not taste waxy or stick to my teeth!
Chantal L.
Chantal L.
This item is great for sharing! Absolutely love these and perfect for a quick easy snack to share with kids
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbus, OH
I could eat these every day if I let myself! I have tried off brands and they add never as satisfying as the real thing too :)
Heather N.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Delicious treat. Addictive. Easily poppable snack. I love them so we always opt for the big bag.
Nikole R.
Nikole R.
Parkesburg, PA
I'm not big on candy but I have a soft spot for these. I still get a craving for Swedish fish as an adult.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
I don't like these at all. the consistency the taste its all blehh.. probably just my taste but i don't really like this product
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?