Add a Photo
Photos (55)
arisbel t.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY

Gummy chewy goodness still don't know what the flavor is but it taste so good.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
San Bernardino, CA

Every time I have one of these bags all I can remember is my childhood! These lil gummies are soo delicious especially on ice cream! And best part is that it's guilt free candy lol
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!! My favorite candy of all time! And I love how cheap you can get it for! Worth a try!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Elkhorn, NE

They may be a little on the harder side for a gummy but they are so yummy and look feat in "fish bowl" drinks
Christina V.
Christina V.

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy! I always buy it for him, and in fact, I have two Theater sized boxes waiting to be put in a gift bag for his birthday in two weeks! They're the perfect level of chewiness and the flavor is juicy and delicious. We always have room in our tummies for these sweet treats.
Raquel B.
Raquel B.

Yummy tasting and always consistent. If this item had no food coloring and was made from all natural ingredients I would purchase it much more often. I would also enjoy it that much more.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love Swedish Fish! They're adorable and so tasty. I love to snack on these whenever I am craving something sweet. They always bring me back to my childhood, too.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC

I don't care for this candy. They're always really hard and not a great flavor neither. They would definitely be my last choice.
valarie a.
valarie a.

I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect gummies to snack on! My mom's absolutely favorite. I think their flavor is amazing and they are perfectly chewy.
Lisa Anne G.
Lisa Anne G.

These are good. Not a huge fan of gummy candies but these I really enjoy. A good ole time classic candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now