Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Warren, MI

I'm a big fan of Swedish fish. They are so sweet and chewy all at the same time.
Moni G.
Moni G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

My kids love these little fish gummies. They are like sour patch kids candies without the sour part.
jessica p.
jessica p.

I got this for my sister before she leaves and I'm pretty sure its going to last her at least a year
Patricia  V.
Patricia V.
Wallingford, CT

I love Swedish fish they are really tasty and they are not to sweet! I would recommend this candy.
Ilanna V.
Ilanna V.

My childhood addiction, my child's addiction. Also a great add on for fruity drinks in the summer!
Miriam L.
Miriam L.

I got them on hallow ween i love these gummies even though my family doesn't it means more for me
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Riverview, MI

I am not much of a candy eater. I like chocolate. When I have candy, Swedish Fish fill the crave.
Karly C.
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA

It's that candy you eat without thinking about it. Then suddenly the bag is empty and you're sad.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA

Always loved this candy even as a kid. I can eat these in handfuls. So flavorful a candy classic
Aleshia w.
Aleshia w.
Kent, WA

I remember sweetie when I was a little kid and they still taste good now and I don't share...lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?