The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,295 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'll always be a kid at heart with the sweedish fish!! They taste great and are one of the only gummy candies I can still eat with my dentures.
I absolutely love Swedish fish because of the flavor and how chewy it is! Have very fond memories as a child eating this and it brings me back every time!
They are an old favorite of mine! Not too sweet but auditioning. You can buy them in huge bags but that might be dangerous! Lol in a good way.
So chewy. My favorite candy, hands down. I mean I love chocolate but there's something so kiddie about these little fishes
My whole family love these delicious little fishy s. They are not too chewy just right texture so they don't get stuck in your teeth.
They're not flavorful. The powder that they're covered in bothers my fingers a bit. These are cheap candy though. I say they're still good.
Swedish Fish are AMAZING. plus they don't have any gelatin in them like most gummy candy has, so it's great for vegetarian and vegan consumers.
My husbands favorite candy. When you can find them fresh and soft, that is the best! They are a common treat in our house.
Recommend to try chewy kind of a unique flavor. Can be found at gas stations pharmacy, movie theaters. Way better than your typical Gummy candy
I love these fruity flavored fish. They are the perfect texture and flavor. I can eat a whole bag without even noticing lol
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos