Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Port St Lucie, FL

I've had yet to find a candy that tastes like Swedish Fish. They are unique and delicious in flavor. I could easily gobble down a whole bag in an hour.
Racheal D.
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY

I love this candy. I admit I have fallen victim time and time again. It is the right bit of sweet and the right bit of chewy goodness all in one.
Maritza D.
Maritza D.
pacifica, ca

These candies remind me of the candy counter at my local Sears when I was a wee lass. I remember beggingg for some every single time and getting a tiny little white paperbag with the yummy little fishies. All these years later I still eat them!
April S.
April S.
Long Beach, CA

One of my all time faves.... The red swedish fish is the only one I will eat. It's a great flavor, chewy, and you can't eat just one.
Ethel B.
Ethel B.
Philadelphia, PA

Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was a child. You can't just eat one. How sweet it is. So good.
noelle k.
noelle k.
Belmont, Ontario

I have to admit, I love these. When we are doing drive in movie night, or headed to the beach, they are a fun surprise. We don't do a lot of candy in our family, but this is one will will pick up from time to time.
Tiffany
Tiffany
cincinnati, OH

These are hard and not so great they leave a bitter taste in your mouth
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca

This candy product is chewy and sweet. love the fish-shape. so great to have at any time.
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Fond Du Lac, WI

These have been my favorite candy since I was a kid. They're my go to treat when I am at the movies or hosting a party.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Kissimmee, FL

I really enjoy swedish fish. I recently used them to make candy sushi with my step kids and boyfriend. They really enjoyed the nigiri version with the swedish fish on top.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now