Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily N.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI

I love Swedish fish. I am actually eating them right now. Perfect texture and taste. 👌
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Woodbridge, VA

I find these little fish to be highly addictive. They are definitely one of my favorite candies.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Columbiana, AL

When i was some fruity candy i always go fo these they taste amazing!!
April S.
April S.
Long Beach, CA

One of my all time faves.... The red swedish fish is the only one I will eat. It's a great flavor, chewy, and you can't eat just one.
Melody P.
Melody P.
Elma, WA

One of my childhood favorites. I love that I can still get these at my local variety store in town at a penny a piece. Now my kids save their pennies to get them too. We LOVE them
nicole p.
nicole p.
youngstown, OH

I live Swedish fish. They are a snack that is always super yummy. I like the smaller ones the best.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Arden, NC

Every time we go to the gas station my little boy begs for these! Loves them!
Tiara F.
Tiara F.
Dix Hills, NY

I've like swedish fish ever since i was a small kid. They have a great flavor and you don't have to eat the whole pack. I prefer the small ones because I find them easier to eat, but thats just my personal preference.
Tariah B.
Tariah B.

Gummys are good but I don't quite like these kinds. They just don't seem "chewy" or taste good. I hate when bits of it gets stuck in my teeth feels so gross.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

Great for those moods when you don't want like chocolate but you don't really want like a full on gummy bear.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now