Add a Photo
Photos (52)
yahaira p.
yahaira p.

Wow i miss eating this so yummy and soft
Corissa W.
Corissa W.
Charlottesville, VA

With a name like Swedish Fish you might think this candy is gross. But it's sweet and chewy. Nothing to be scared of here.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite candy. Definitely up there on the list. I love the flavor i love how it's gummy i'm obsessed with gummy and sour candys like a lot i usually get this at the corner store or big my mom to buy it at the supermarket
Kim D.
Kim D.
Ottawa, ON

These are my favorite candy ever! They are just the right amount sweet and the texture is perfect!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Thousand Oaks, CA

This is my absolute FAVORITE type of candy. I don't really know why I like it so much though. It just is really addicting.
Mandee A.
Mandee A.

Really love this candy a ton.
Jacquelynn V.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX

These are not quite an A because they are a hit & miss type candy. Sometimes when i get them they don't taste like anything, kinda like plastic but sometimes they are fabulous. Still a must try!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Smithfield, PA

I really really love swedish fish. i have been eating swedish fish ever sense i was i little kid. swedish fish is my all time favorite gummy candy. they are awesome....
Kaitlynn L.
Kaitlynn L.

Love, love, LOVE Sweedish Fish! They bring back so many childhood memories! Taste great, chewy, sweet, and seriously addictive!
Tylinn W.
Tylinn W.

I remember eating these as a kid and not liking them much and I still do not enjoy them! They are very bland and hard/too chewy. They're very cute though, especially for themed parties and such.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now