Add a Photo
Photos (58)
eryn h.
eryn h.
Bethlehem, Pa
Absolute favorite candy. You can squish them before you eat them. My daughter loves them. I love them. Its our movie night candy.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Lincoln Park, MI
BEST CANDY EVER!! These are my favoriteeee candies ever. They're very easy to find, and the best tasting thing I've tasted! 10/10
Briana D.
Briana D.
Yum yum yum!! My favorite candy ever its so chewy and tastes like heaven. Hands down the best candy ever made
Paige R.
Paige R.
Pottsville, PA
By far favorite candy ever. Their sweet and chewy, and their portable so you could put a pack in your bag and take them with you.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
I'm not a big fan of gummy type of candy, but I love Swedish Fish! So yummy and doesn't stick to your teeth.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
Yummy! I love these especially when we go to the movies. I wish they put more in a package though.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Not too hard not too soft. I perfect chew in every fish. Not too sweet and not too bland. I love these fish.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Turlock, CA
It's a sweet treat and to be honest I didn't like this candy at first but as I go older I began to love them
cait c.
cait c.
Hampden, ME
I can never refuse Swedish fish! Not too sweet, not annoyingly sticky or chewy like some gummy bears, Swedish fish are the best!
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
I love these ! Not the best for you but a great treat and family favorite ! Also, they are naturally gluten, dairy and egg free.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?