22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are a staple. I get these at the movie theater every time! Such a guilty pleasure that I wish I could indulge in daily
Swedish fish a a family favorite for us! They never last long once we get them in the house! They are a perfect snack for parties.
A WEEK MANNN the flavor to these are so good and thsese candies are so chewy and soft anyone should enjoy these even at the moviss
This is my favorite candy of all time. It is not too sticky, it has a soft flavor, and 2 or 3 pieces are a great size for a snack.
The gummines the flavor love everyone will love the flavor and now the chocolate covered ones yum.They are not expensive at all
I love these little fishy guys! The taste is great, great quality and you can purchase for a very cheap price at your local store!!
These are one of my favorite candies. I can never have enough of them. They are chewy and delicious. They are also very affordable.
Good snaks for my girlsss my oldest love them ♡♡♡ shell eat the all bag so i have to hide itttt from her ♡♡♡ ella le gusta muchooo
The original, always the best. When they are fresh, there is nothing better. Although, you may need a toothpick after!
Dude I don't know what these are made of or how they thought of this taste but they are for sure one of the best candies out there
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos