The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,432 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I'm a big fan of these little fish. the flavor is spot on and they aren't overly chewy. these are a comfortable kind of gummy candy.
I love Swedish fish and any lover of this candy would absolute go crazy with the big bag, also love then reseal option to keep fresh
Favorite candy. Not too sweet & not too chewy. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a new snack.
I love Swedish fish and so do my kids! I have to hide them or they are gone in one sitting. They are certainly a favorite when we pick out candy treats!
I will never get tired of these gummy fish! They are so yummy and always hit the spot when I crave something gummy.
I have always loved Swedish fish and they have never changed over the years. It's a fun reward for me and the kids after a busy day!
Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Such an old school simple candy. I remember gobbling these when I was a kid. Brings back memories.
Personally one of my favorite types of gummy candy out of them all. Really hard to explain the taste they have to them but they have a soft texture and are really yummy.
My most favorite candy ever , could never get tired of them and their delicious flavor
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos