Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Moni G.
Moni G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

My kids love these little fish gummies. They are like sour patch kids candies without the sour part.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Warren, MI

I'm a big fan of Swedish fish. They are so sweet and chewy all at the same time.
Liz S.
Liz S.
New Brighton, MN

One of my favorite candies, not too hard to chew on and have a great taste, not overpowering at all.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Gilberts, IL

My husband loves getting a bag of swedish fish any time we travel together. It's a nice sweet treat!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Denton, TX

Love the taste of these but they are just empty calories so they're really not that healthy for you.
Britney B.
Britney B.
Eglin Afb, FL

My husband absolutely loves these, they are his favorite all time candy! Swedish Fish are a classic.
jessica p.
jessica p.

I got this for my sister before she leaves and I'm pretty sure its going to last her at least a year
Patricia  V.
Patricia V.
Wallingford, CT

I love Swedish fish they are really tasty and they are not to sweet! I would recommend this candy.
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
Riverview, MI

I am not much of a candy eater. I like chocolate. When I have candy, Swedish Fish fill the crave.
Karly C.
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA

It's that candy you eat without thinking about it. Then suddenly the bag is empty and you're sad.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now