Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Holly M.
Holly M.
Camden, OH

I am a Swedish Fish junkie! I love the flavor and the chewiness! Perfect little snack to grab just to munch on! You can find them anywhere which is really nice! I buy them a lot! My daughter loves them too which is nice cause they are easy to chew
Alynna N.
Alynna N.
Tucker, GA

Wai Lin M.
Wai Lin M.

Swedish Fish are AWESOMEEEEE. It is one of my all time favorite childhood snacks! I have a huge sweet tooth and one was never enough. When you're having a bad day, these are a real pick me upper. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. Super affordable as well!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Usually when I crave candy I want chocolate! But when I want what I call a "chewy candy" this is my go to!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Seymour, CT

These are my moms favorite candy, so i always had some when she was eating them. I like them a lot however i get sick of the candy fast if i eat too many. i also don't like the fact that they stick to my teeth so easily.
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Apopka, FL

I love chewy fruity candy...this is one of my favorites. that delicious cherry flavor is just fantastic. it isn't a fake cherry, like a lot of candies can be. soft and chewy and goes great with popcorn at the movies!
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Mount Victory, OH

My husband loves these things! I'm not that crazy about them, though. I don't like the powdery stuff on them and I think they are kinda hard.
Danette G.
Danette G.
Leadville, CO

My brother got my kids hooked on these! Every time they go with him they come home with these! Great for big and little kids!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ

I love Swedish Fish, there are so good. they taste almost like strawberry, i don't know i can't even discribe the tast, but i am a fan !
Denise V.
Denise V.

They're not too hard and not too soft. They taste great! A lot of people think they're just like your typical gummy snack, but they're far from it!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now