The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
There's something about Swedish fish that's really delicious! The flavor does not closely resemble any specific fruit but the flavor is fruity.
Love love love Swedish fish! They are one of my favorite candies. I get these all the time.
This candy is SO GOOD! It is soft and chewy and i like that its only one flavor! It is one of my favorite gummies!
Swedish fish are awesome, and I have always liked them. They are one of my go to gummies.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite treats. Love them and buy them very often. I would definitely recommend them to others.
I love getting these whenever I travel.. Just took a road trip and brought two big bags.. They where all gone 5 hours later
Love Swedish fish. And have for many many years now. They are always good. And always fresh.
A classic candy that has stood the test of time. Just what you need for a sweet pick-me-up
So chewy. My favorite candy, hands down. I mean I love chocolate but there's something so kiddie about these little fishes
My husbands favorite candy. When you can find them fresh and soft, that is the best! They are a common treat in our house.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos