The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,298 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Dislike these so much.And they are kinda gross to think about eating a fish candy. yuck. Only time I've ever bought them was for a underwater themed party.
Swedish Fish are one of my favorite treats. Love them and buy them very often. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Whenever I'm at a sporting event this is my to to candy. If I don't get Swedish fish at a game its not complete. I've been eating them forever and never get sick of them!!
Any time I go to the store I'm always so tempted to buy a bag! These have been my favorite since I was a kid and they always will be.
One of my childhood favorites. I love that I can still get these at my local variety store in town at a penny a piece. Now my kids save their pennies to get them too. We LOVE them
These candies are a favorite of my sister and I. Every time we visit we have to have some! The flavor is very tasty, but it is annoying when they get stuck in your teeth.
This is probably my favorite candy ever! It's the perfect variety of sweet and chewy that makes for a delicious treat, I could eat a whole bag!
I grew up eating these they're my favorite every time I crave something sweet these are my go to snacks I love eating them tail first
Swedish Fish have been my favorite candy since I was little. They are so good and if you have not tried them, you are missing out of a treat.
This candy is SO GOOD! It is soft and chewy and i like that its only one flavor! It is one of my favorite gummies!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos