Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Carly N.
Carly N.
Westminster, MD

Loveee this! They have been a favorite of mine for a long time. The only problem is they get a little too sweet after a while, so don't get too many :)
Tate G.
Tate G.

I'm sorry if I upset anyone by saying this, but I greatly dislike Swedish fish. The flavor is too strong and doesn't taste right to me. Plus you can never get it out of your teeth. I don't know, I can't stand them.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Linden, TN

Im sorry but i do not like these. As a kid i thought i was being punished when i got these trick or treating. I don't like how they stick in your teeth or the flavor.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA

I'm hooked on the original Swedish fish. A yummy fat free candy. I must admit I buy these for my son just so that I can have a few.
arisbel t.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY

Gummy chewy goodness still don't know what the flavor is but it taste so good.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Cedar Grove, NC

They may stick to your teeth a little more than other chewy candies out there like others have pointed out, but I love these! Sooo yummy.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!! My favorite candy of all time! And I love how cheap you can get it for! Worth a try!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Elkhorn, NE

They may be a little on the harder side for a gummy but they are so yummy and look feat in "fish bowl" drinks
Christina V.
Christina V.

This is my boyfriend's favorite candy! I always buy it for him, and in fact, I have two Theater sized boxes waiting to be put in a gift bag for his birthday in two weeks! They're the perfect level of chewiness and the flavor is juicy and delicious. We always have room in our tummies for these sweet treats.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH

I don't get why everyone likes these so much
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now