22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,505 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is my favorite candy of all time. I prefer the multi colored pack though. If I wan candy, this is what I will buy, every time.
My daughters favorite treat! Soft, chewy and oh so great tasting. Better than popcorn for snacking and reading that favorite book.
This is a candy a lot of people don't really like and I don't know why. I personally can't eat a whole bag but i enjoy them a lot.
I love Swedish Fish! I have always been a huge fan of them. This is my go to candy if I want something thats not chocolate. DELISH!
I love this snack! It has a sweet taste that's not too overwhelming! Love to just eat a little pack of them every once in a while.
Ah I love these candies. When you want something chewy they are perfect because they are just sweet enough to curb that sweet tooth
This is a family favorite. They are great on the go and a sweet treat that you do not need a napkin after eating. Sweet and chewy!
Not the biggest fan of these -- know plenty of people who love them and i love chewy candy, but this one just doesn't taste right.
Swedish Fish were my all time favorite candy growing up. You can never go wrong when giving these to kids. They are so fun to eat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos