Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Bethel, CT

My Favorite Gummy candy, I put them in the freezer then when I'm ready to eat i take them out and it takes soooo good with ice cream and cherry toppings
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Grove City, OH

These are one of the best candies around. When I crave candy, my mind immediately goes to Swedish Fish. I can't go more than a couple months without tasting some of these delicious, red fishies, because they are seriously THAT great! If you haven't tried them yet, what are you waiting for?!?!
Nicole U.
Nicole U.
Wesley Chapel, FL

Always a classic and good candy for when I need something to satisfied my sweet tooth! Very affordable and never disappoints!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Mesa, Az

Not a big fan they get stuck in my teeth and don't have much flavor
kim G.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK

Swedish fish are awesome. I met someone the other day that had tried one for the first time. I did not know these people existed. If i am going to buy candy this would be up towards the top of the list.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

Who doesn't love these fishy's. I never really get sick of them either. I really love a gummy candy. I went to get fudge at a small store about a month ago and I found chocolate covered fish. I know it sound very strange but I wouldn't lie to ya. If you love chocolate and you love these fish then you have to find these and try them asap.
Ora H.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO

I am totally in love with swedish fish!! they are sweet, fruity, chewy, and delicious. I don't really like the colored ones, the red are the best!! they are just amazing. if I had a choice of candy to buy, it would be these
Dainy C.
Dainy C.
Jersey City, NJ

Ehh these are alright. Not my fav but I would eat them if there's nothing else
Felecia C.
Felecia C.
Florence, AL

I found these in a Halloween treat basket. I knew Oreo had a cookie in the Swedish Fish flavor. Let me say, they HAVE to be horrible. I didn't like this candy at all. It reminds me of the gum inside of Blow Pops while there is still the pop stuck to it.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Valparaiso, IN

LOVE these! They are the perfect amount of chewy with the perfect amount of flavor. I could probably eat my weight in these..they are that good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now