Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Fremont, CA
My favorite movie candy! Doesn't stick to teeth like other chewy candy. The red ones are my all time favorite. I like the big fish!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Williamstown, NJ
I love Swedish Fish! They're very sweet but not unbearably sweet. I could eat bags and bags of this stuff because they are so good.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
They taste great but they get stuck in your teeth and I hate it. I imagine how hard it is with braces ! But they taste pretty good.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Coral Springs, FL
Brings me back to my childhood. I'm obsessed with Swedish fish & will always be a consumer
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Weslaco, TX
To hard! Maybe it's just me or the ones i have purchased are probably older or something but ya i am not a fan.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Ah I love these candies. When you want something chewy they are perfect because they are just sweet enough to curb that sweet tooth
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Parkville, MD
They're chewy, fruity, sweet, easy to mindlessly snack on like the indulgent lazybones I am, and they're vegan! What's not to love?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Dec. 27, 2015, 1:27 a.m.
Review for: Bag
I love the unique flavor of Swedish fish! They are chewy and delicious and my favorite gummy candy. They are also in a cute shape.
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
Bland and have no flavor and a weird texture. I'd rather waste my calories on something juicier and flavorful.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Taylorville, IL
I've loved these ever since I was a kid, the flavor is unique and they are always soft and chewey, definitely a favorite for life!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?