The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Was my favorite candy when I was little. I buy a little bag of them at lunch time and eat them for lunch at work
Has always been my favorite candy since I could remember. Will continue to enjoy these
The only reason I buy Swedish Fish is because my boyfriend is in love with them. Swedish Fish is very chewy (which I love) and the flavor is amazing. Plus I've noticed that they put a good amount in each individual bag.
These are my favorite candy every! I absolutely love Red Swedish Fish! I always put them in the freezer so I can suck on them! haha ;)
These are one of my favorite candies I eat them everyday at my lunch time the flavor is really good
You can't go went with Swedish fish! If you #love the red sour patch kid the best then you might as well buy you a bag of just Swedish fish! It has the #best flavor in one bag. I could eat a whole bag every day!
I love Swedish fish! They have the perfect chewy texture and classic fruity taste that I love!
Review for: Bag
This is my all time favorite candy! Not too sweet not too tart just right. The best part is they are fat free also!!
This candy is probably my all time favorite. It's a sweet and chewey candy it's delicious.
Love these. My sister got me hooked on to these when I was younger. I could eat these all day. Totally some of my favorite candy ever
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos