Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Anna M.
Anna M.
Overland Park, KS
Not my favorite kind of gummy candy, but they are always tasty. Cute shape, fun color, bright packaging.
Malikah P.
Malikah P.
I love Swedish fish, and every now and then I have my crave phase, and this is awesome because the fish are bigger
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ
These are my favorite. They are vegan and fat free. They taste great. These are a candy from when I was younger and still taste as good.
Ayla G.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
I love Swedish fish, I always purchase these when I'm at the movies. I love to have a little sweet snack with me!
Juliette K.
Juliette K.
Chicopee, MA
This is actually one of my favorite candies. Keep in mind I'm more of a sour candy person but I cannot survive without Swedish Fish.
Linette L.
Linette L.
Simple and tasty. A classic candy. If only they would remove the articulate color and flavoring and replace it with natural ones...
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Fremont, CA
My favorite movie candy! Doesn't stick to teeth like other chewy candy. The red ones are my all time favorite. I like the big fish!
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Williamstown, NJ
I love Swedish Fish! They're very sweet but not unbearably sweet. I could eat bags and bags of this stuff because they are so good.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tampa, FL
They taste great but they get stuck in your teeth and I hate it. I imagine how hard it is with braces ! But they taste pretty good.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Coral Springs, FL
Brings me back to my childhood. I'm obsessed with Swedish fish & will always be a consumer
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?