Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Carla S.
Carla S.

My sister introduced me to Swedish fish and I fell in love with them. They are so good!
Haylie H.
Haylie H.
Abbeville, LA

My husband and I love this candy. We could eat it till we get sick. Its so good! This is the number one candy we sneak into the movies
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Forest Grove, OR

These candies are a favorite of my sister and I. Every time we visit we have to have some! The flavor is very tasty, but it is annoying when they get stuck in your teeth.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Hot Springs, AR

I know a lot of people don't care for Swedish Fish but I love them. Not too sweet, and they don't stick to my teeth.
Svetlana D.
Svetlana D.
Brooklyn , NY

I'm not a huge fan of sweets/candy. I'm more of a salty/savory kind of girl. However, these are addicting! You can't have just a few- you need to have them all!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

These chewy little fish are my absolute favorite! They're the perfect taste, I buy them every time I see them and go through the bag in 5 minutes!
Myranda S.
Myranda S.

I have always loved Swedish Fish, but they are so hard to chew! They taste so good, but they get stuck in your teeth so much, and it's such a hassle.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Peoria, IL

On swim team this was the only candy we were allowed to eat! I love the flavor and they're fat free which makes them even better! This is my go to candy before movies or anytime I'm in the candy aisle!
Fou H.
Fou H.
Stamford, CT

Yummy chewy candies
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I really love swedish fish. The red ones are great and everything... but the purple ones? The grape flavor that was discontinued? It totally needs to be brought back. Likerightnow. :)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now