The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,293 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish Fish. The tastes is so fruity and delicious. I can't just buy one bag. I would highly recommend this to others.
This is an amazing snack! Swedish Fish are my favorite candy! They taste amazing, are perfectly chewy, and can be beaten anywhere without a mess!
I usually only like chocolate, but this is by far my favorite gummy candy. So delicious and I can usually find them anywhere.
So delicious, I can't go to ikea without stocking up on Swedish fish. These just bring back childhood memories of Halloween and just times with friends eating candy!
Who doesn't love vegan candy! Cruelty free, no disgusting gelatin, chewy fruity deliciousness to sneak into a movie theater.
I tried these in Denmark before they came out here. Me and my daughter love them. I like chewy candys. Taste great. And fewer calories
Favorite candy!!!! I love getting the big bags for sleepovers and bring it to camp. They taste so good and are addicting!!!'
I use to eat these all the time! I never really cared for the mixed flavors just the cherry, I wouldn't stop until I finished them all.
One of the few non chocolate candies that I really like. Soft yet chewy with a slight cherry flavor. And the kids love them!
An sticky sugary treat that my family of four devours! We eat them plain, in top of ice-cream, with vanilla yogurt and more.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos