Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Janine S.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY

Smell better than they taste. eh. nothing great.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Mebane, NC

I really like Swedish Fish because they are not too sweet. They are best when they are fresh so I always check the date on the package. If they are stale, the texture is not too good.
Xuan N.
Xuan N.
Arlington, TX

These things are yummy but unfortunately really sticky so they ruin your teeth. I wouldn't recommend
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Piedmont, SC

It's basically a red sour patch kid without the sour. I'm not a huge fan of non-chocolate candy, but they're addicting.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Kentwood, MI

Low fat, great flavor! I LOVE Swedish fish. These are my go to snack.
Sheree J.
Sheree J.
Roanoke, VA

Love me some Swedish fish!! Can't eat just one.. :o)
melissa b.
melissa b.

My mother and I just love these. a bag doesn't last long around us. a little taste of perfection.
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Whittier, CA

I always get a pack when I watch movies at home or when I'm at school. I love them the only thing I don't love is that they get stuck on my teeth but other then that I love them.
Angelena L.
Angelena L.

My family really likes these for long road trips or a snack at the theatre. They are good all the time! But they do get stuck to your teeth
Deana C.
Deana C.
pittsburgh, pa

Sweedish Fish are my fave non-chocolate candy. They are so good!! I get them in the big bags at Sam's club! I like the small-size fishies better than the big ones, though.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now