Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.

Best tasting candy ever. Chewy, delicious and perfect. Afforable and doesn't melt. My all time favorite candy
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Pella, IA

Love to eat these out of the freezer! They are excellent to munch on! Sometimes get too sticky if not frozen
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

So good! My latest candy addiction. Swedish fish is the perfect gummy candy. I prefer these to gummy bears.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Minneapolis, MN

This is my favorite candy of all time! I love these and they taste amazing! I really love all the colors to
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Princess Anne, MD

Swedish fish are so good and chewy. Could eat them all day. I love candy but I know when to cut back on it.
Jammie B.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX

Everyone in my house loves these! Soft and chewy and good flavor. Plus they are vegan which is even better!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Springfield, MO

These are my favorite chewy candy ever. They're sweet but not too bad and a box is perfect for two people.
Ayelen A.
Ayelen A.
West Jordan, UT

One you start it's hard to stop! They're so yummy and chewy. They're easy to put in bags for on the go too
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.
Steubenville, OH

These are the only red candy I'll eat. They're chewy and delicious. Just wish I knew what the flavor was.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
New Ringgold, PA

As a gummy candy enthusiast Swedish Fish are a loved classic. They always are a great texture and taste.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?