Add a Photo
Photos (55)
sierra d.
sierra d.

Best movie candy. Only giving 4 stars because the bags/boxes do not have too many gummies in them. Other than that, great taste! Cheap/adorable, they are at the dollar store but at movie theaters they can be up to $4-$5! Still an awesome candy though.
Elaine  L.
Elaine L.

Who doesn't love this classic candy? Red is my favorite flavor of Swedish fish and I also prefer the big ones instead of the little ones (but I won't complain if I had small ones in front of me). I definitely pick up a bag weekly at the grocery store.
Lamia H.
Lamia H.
Davis, CA

They're vegan, so I can share with my boyfriend (who's Swedish), which is nice. Other than that, they're not the best candy I've ever eaten, but they're not bad either. Definitely different than other candies out there, because they don't use gelatin.
Ryann C.
Ryann C.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! I tend to not be a gummy candy fan...but swedish fish are definitely the exception to the rule for me. They are bursting with flavor and I absolutely love the texture. They satisfy my cravings without making me feel too guilty.
Abbilynn F.
Abbilynn F.
Rockford, IL

Very great taste. nothing like these. my cousin's favorite candy. they are affordable and for the taste they are good. Nothing really tastes like these. the flavor is very unique and very addicting. you can't just eat one. i would recommend to others.
Mandi W.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH

Swedish fish are my jam!! They are usually pretty soft, not soft enough for you? Warm them up in your hand then stretch them a bit. This'll make super soft and chewey. I usually buy these at the grocery store. Tastes like fruit punch. Love them.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR

In my top 10 favorite candies. I love these red fish and the rainbow ones too. They are soft and gummy, a bit stretchy and not as rubbery as traditional gummy bears. They are very sweet and taste "red" which is kind of a strawberry/unknown red flavor.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Austin, TX

Swedish fish are delicious and are a great value. They have a simple yet tasty flavor and they are usually cheaper than a lot of the other candy. I could eat a whole bag of these things by myself. I would recommend these to others and would buy again.
Daniela O.
Daniela O.

These are a classic candy that are hard to pass up. Compared to other gummy brands, I would say this is one of the better ones. These are always good value and I like them because I think they taste like red sour patch kids but without the sour sugar.
Audrey Z.
Audrey Z.

These candies are amazing. They're a bit sticky making them hard chew, but they're taste is amazing. They also don't contain gelatin so all my vegan eaters out there can eat these too! They're cheap and can be found in practically every grocery store!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now