BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Where can I buy a bag this huge?!Lol6 Answers
  • These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
I've never been a big fan of Swedish Fish-to me they taste very plastic and fake and they just get crammed in between my teeth really badly. They're available lots of places and I've noticed people seem to either love or hate them but I'm just in between. They're definitely better than Red Vines and Circus Peanuts (and candy corn-shudder) but on the lower end of the candy scale for me.
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are a total guilty pleasure of mine that I try to not have often. I love the flavor so much and cannot control myself with these--if I have a bag of them, I will probably eat them quickly and then complain about being out of them.

The only thing you need to watch out for is the way they stick to your teeth. Because they will. A lot.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite chewy candy.  I have only tried the original cherry and love them!  I would rather have Swedish Fish than fruit snacks as the flavor, to my anyway, is way stronger than the fruit snacks!  These aren't as gummy as your regular "gummy" candy and that makes me love them even more because I am not picking candy out of my teeth for hours after eating.
Kaylee L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cute, fun to snack on. Just the right consistency of chewy and gummy! I love these in their classic flavor. Super sweet and addicting! I like to get a nice lil bag when I goto the movies! Not sticky so you can snack and not worry about your fingers being gooey! Still my number one fave!
Bianca L.
Yuckkkkk! I never understood how so many people in my middle school loved these so much. I have a distinct memory of a friend at school offering me one out of her lunchbox when we were kids. Everyone was trying them and loving them but I tried it and was so grossed out. 22 years old now and still hate them.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I wish I had a picture I absolutely love Swedish Fish and gummy bears it's so funny no matter what kind of gift my kids get me always includes fish and gummy my favorite I think the most funniest thing and this is what I wish I would have took a picture of last year my son bought me a bottle of very very expensive and Swedish fish in the box and just cover it up that's how much I loved
Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Swedish Fish because they're not too sweet. I always have them in stock at our house and we have a jar of them in our living room for guests to enjoy. I think it's affordable if you get the larger bulk sizes which we tend to go through. It's also good for kids with peanut allergies. My friend's daughter with peanut allergies is able to eat these so she enjoys them when she's over at the house.
Lyndsey P.
Everett, WA
I really don't eat candy a lot, If I do, it is usually dark chocolate.  However, These never get old, I DO get them in the bulk section.  I loved the different colored fish, but I REALLY wish they wouldn't use food dyes, but instead perhaps used natural colors.  If other companies can do it, so can you swedish brand.  Arrive to the new healthful generation.
Ian Y.
Manchester, CT
Swedish Fish are an acquired taste.  They don't have the burst of flavor that you would find in other, more fruity, super sweet snacks.  As such, the first time you have them, they may seem a little, well, off.  However, as you eat them more and more, you may come to appreciate them.  As someone who has cut back on sugar quite a bit in my diet, I know I can certainly appreciate them.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
It's weird I had not tried this candy until I became an adult because I just assumed it was gross! However, it was love at first sight. I really enjoy chewy candy and these still have a little thinness to them that I like. The flavor is classic like twizzlers.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?