Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
These are a bit of a harder (on the very outside) gummy than an average gummy.. Reminds me of how a gummy bean might taste of it was stale, I guess? But it's not bad! I like the harder texture, and the flavor of these are really great.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Steubenville, OH
I love this candy! Having a peanut allergy, I have to be very careful with what candy options I choose. Swedish Fish is a very safe option for me because there are not any types of nut products in this candy plus they are delishious!!!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Odessa , Tx
Swedish fish is one of my all time favorite candy. Whether I'm at the movies or at home and just want something sweet, these are my go-to. I like the taste, the texture and the value of the product. I would definitely keep buying these
Amy W.
Amy W.
Westerville, OH
My all-time go-to favorite candy for anything at anytime. I even bought an antique gum all machine so my family can dispense Swedish fish whenever they want. We are lucky if the largest bag lasts 3 or 4 days. We just can't get enough!
Liz R.
Liz R.
I adore Swedish Fish. As a heads up, if you deep grooves in your teeth/wisdom teeth that are far back (like me) they *will* get stuck. They also only come in "red" flavor (which is delicious); a sort of mix between cherry & raspberry.
Cherise1676 C.
Cherise1676 C.
YOM !!! Honestly who doesn't like this classic chewy candy ??? If you haven't tried you need to ! Plus they aren't highly priced, what other reason do you need ? They've been around forever because obviously they're still well loved 😊
Kimber C.
Kimber C.
Tucson, AZ
April 30, 2016, 3:20 a.m.
Review for: 6-8 Bags
My dad's favorite candy and one of the only one he let me have as a kid. amazing soft and chey with a nice flavor. they're a candy you can have lots of fun with that taste amazing I'll carry on the tradition and give it to my daughter
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
San Rafael, CA
Love these candies! The cute little design of the fish makes it convenient to eat and fun. The taste is very good too! They don't cost much which is even better! The small packs are great for children and they are easy to eat as well!
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Silverbrook West Bloomfield, MI
These are really good because they're really soft they melt in your mouth and I like him because they taste really good but they're also really sweet so if you're not to like really sweet tasty products I don't recommend getting these
breanna m.
breanna m.
These are so good. better than a reg gummy snack. my son hated gummy/fruit snacks but he would eat these. they taste like they're naturally sweetened. or use real sugar maybe? i really don't know but they have a better flavor for sure.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?