Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Gilbert, AZ

This is my absolute favorite candy! I love how chewy they are and the flavor they have is just perfect. Any terrible day can be fixed with a bag of Swedish Fish. This is a treat for me as I don't eat sweets regularly, but I definitely make it count!
Erin K.
Erin K.

The sweet gummy flavor of Swedish Fish are a welcome treat whenever I go to the movie theater. A distinctly cherry flavor, I eat them often, as I love cherry flavoring. They are a good value, and can be found at basically any store that sells candy.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT

Swedish fish are the perfect gummy candy for me when I'm looking for something that is just a sweet treat. I feel like they aren't overly sweet to the point where they make you feel sick to your stomach, they just have a really nice balanced flavor.
Justine G.
Justine G.
Albany, NY

They're a classic for a reason. Always love these, especially at the movie theatre or on a car ride. They don't make your hands sticky, and they're so delicious. I even like them when they get a little bit stale. They're cheap, fun, and easy to eat.
Candace J.
Candace J.
Troy, NY

Love Swedish fish an easy candy to share because they don't get all sticky or messy, but if you don't like candy or the flavor of swedish fish then I guess you might not like these. I would recommend these to anyone if you haven't already tried them
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm a huge fan for fruity flavored candy. Swedish fish are not bad at all. They just have no comparison to other fruity candies that are so much better. I guess I would say the flavor is a little bland. They definitely can make the flavor pop more.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY

A vegan gummy candy that tastes good and has a good texture. I eat these while I watch movies at home or at the theater, probably once a month. I can get these at the drugstore or grocery store and usually, the portions are just right (in the bag).
starr l.
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA

All gummies are delish! i love eating them in threes. my lucky number. always fun to munch on day or night. even more fun as a midnight snack or midnight movie. easily found at drugstores and markets. highly recommended for those with sweet tooths!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I LOVE the flavor of swedish fish. They're cheap and delicious, and I love that they're fat free. My only complaint is that they get stuck in my teeth super easily. But I would still definitely recommend them, they're delicious and worth the money!
Jodi S.
Jodi S.

These aren't my favorite chewy candy but they are very nostalgic for me because my first grade teacher always gave us this as a treat. Every once in a while I'll get a small bag and it takes me back. She always said it'll help an upset stomach. Lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now