The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,982 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Just tried them last year and wish Inwould have sooner!! They are delicious and simple!! So good and flavorful.
Perfect candy to bring to the movies or to just eat in general. Great taste and great look.
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
Swedish fish are very addicting! You can finish the whole bag before you realize it. Would definitely recommend
YUMMY! Absolute favorite candy. I love the taste and I can't have enough of them. They're the best gummies ever
My favorite chewy candy of all time! Hands down a flavorful chewy candy that reminds of how it felt when I was a kid! Perfect for watching a movie!
Swedish fish is one of the favorites in our house, sometimes we've even bought the big 5 lb bag (not recommended because it's hard to stop eating)
These are my favorite old school candy! my dad introduced me to these when I was a kid, every time I eat them makes me remember our fishing trips 😊
Swedish fish are a classic and always so yummy. Have to grab some every time we go to ikea.
Love Swedish fish. They are the perfect fat free sweet snack! I have been eating them since I was a kid and I still love them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos