Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ana M.
Ana M.
Too sticky and not healthy but very good taste, i eat these once a year or so!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Overland Park, KS
Not my favorite kind of gummy candy, but they are always tasty. Cute shape, fun color, bright packaging.
Malikah P.
Malikah P.
I love Swedish fish, and every now and then I have my crave phase, and this is awesome because the fish are bigger
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ
These are my favorite. They are vegan and fat free. They taste great. These are a candy from when I was younger and still taste as good.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I got a huge bag from SAMs club and so glad I did. Me and the kids couldn't stop eating them.
Ayla G.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
I love Swedish fish, I always purchase these when I'm at the movies. I love to have a little sweet snack with me!
Juliette K.
Juliette K.
Chicopee, MA
This is actually one of my favorite candies. Keep in mind I'm more of a sour candy person but I cannot survive without Swedish Fish.
Linette L.
Linette L.
Simple and tasty. A classic candy. If only they would remove the articulate color and flavoring and replace it with natural ones...
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
Ah I love these candies. When you want something chewy they are perfect because they are just sweet enough to curb that sweet tooth
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Fremont, CA
My favorite movie candy! Doesn't stick to teeth like other chewy candy. The red ones are my all time favorite. I like the big fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?