Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
Nashville, TN

Great childhood memory snack. The flavor is great and they're nice and chewy.
Katie B.
Katie B.

My all time favorite candy. I could sit and eat these all day. They always seem to eat eaten right away
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Woodbridge, VA

I find these little fish to be highly addictive. They are definitely one of my favorite candies.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA

Classic candy. My sister and I both love taking these to the lake with us and enjoying their sweet taste and flavor.
Ariane F.
Ariane F.
Covington, LA

Delicious. i love them
Tori C.
Tori C.
Two Rivers, WI

I am not a huge candy fan, but I will eat these once and awhile. I love how chewy they are, and who couldn't love how cute they are? I especially like the flavored sweedish fish, but I haven't seen them around lately.
Casandra C.
Casandra C.
Middletown, OH

I wish these weren't so bad for you because they are so good and delicious. I usually eat too many and get a stomach ache
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Not the biggest fan of these -- know plenty of people who love them and i love chewy candy, but this one just doesn't taste right.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.

These's are always a great movie snack If you have not had them you should try them
Jess F.
Jess F.
Pittsburgh, PA

Always one of my go to candies, but I recently had a bag that didn't seem to have much flavor. I don't know if it was just me on that day or if I had a faulty batch.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now