The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,882 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Amazing. And I love how there's no gelatin in it!! Tastes super good and I love the flavor of them. Perfect!
One of my child hood favorites. They never get old. I like them during a movie with butter popcorn. Or alone
Rated most healthiest candy in my book. My favorite little jelly fishes. Very good tatseing when i feel like haveing dome sweets
These are the perfect little treat. They are sweet without being overly sugar. They are addicting!
My favorite gummy candy! Also love that they are vegan friendly! They taste great and everyone in my family loves them
I love the flavor of Swedish fish. It's like a tropical cherry that is just awesome. Living in AZ you can't always have chocolate and thsee are perfect
Who doesn't love Swedish fish? They're amazing. I could eat a million of them but then I'd be super fat. Lol
My son and I love Swedish fish. Never seen the candy canes or the fish eggs before. Another thing they don't sell in MD. would like to try them though.
This is the perfect snack! It's so yummy! And it's affordable! It's not to sweet and not to plain!
Fish is not normally my go to thing to eat if I'm needing a snack, unless we're talking swedish. Gotta love them swedes and their tasty fish.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos