Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I really love swedish fish. The red ones are great and everything... but the purple ones? The grape flavor that was discontinued? It totally needs to be brought back. Likerightnow. :)
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA

These were my absolute favorite gummy candies as a child, and I still love them to this day! They taste so good that I still find myself looking for them every time I go down a candy aisle.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Billings, MT

These are me and my family's go-to snack. I get these just about anytime I go to the movies, and will get a huge bag at Costco anytime they are there.
Daylen M.
Daylen M.
Duluth, MN

It differs for everyone, but I really love Swedish Fish. Really sweet, juicy and chewy, these are a delicious snack! :)
Raesha d.
Raesha d.
Albuquerque, NM

Hands down, my number one choice for candy. I have loved these babies since I was a kid! I would LOVE if they started making a bag of all GREENS!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO

I am just not a fan of the flavor. However, they are super easy to find and cheap. So, if you like the flavor, the more the merrier!
heidi v.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love the small fish more than the larger Swedish fish. I also prefer the pain old red ones over the multi colored ones. Plain old childhood classic. Love
Christina S.
Christina S.
Cumming, GA

Once its opened, i can't stop
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA

I don't even know why, i just do. Love these little fishes.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Worcester , Ma

These have and always will be my favorite candy! A good little sweet treat when you need a pick me up. You have to be careful because they are so addicting!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now