The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,405 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Classic throwback Swedish fish! Love the taste of these! They will never get old! Yummy
Our daughter loves these! Refuses to leave the store without them if she sees them :).
Like the taste of the Swedish fish. Love to eat them at the movies. One of my favorites
My most favorite candy ever , could never get tired of them and their delicious flavor
These are the best. Chewy. Yum. Good price. I like that you can get a variety of sizes
Everybody loves Swedish Fish! I buy the huge back and I can eat the whole thing myself!
Favorite childhood candy. It’s still delicious. Love love love. Can purchase anywhere.
Swedish fish are amazing and taste great my kids love them it's their favorite candy ..
My go-to movie theater snack!!!! Once I eat one, I cannot put the bag down. Love them!
I get this @ 5 below of 5$ super worth the money! I'm such a candy person!! Best deal 😍
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos