Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

These little fishes are so addicting! After the first couple of ones are eaten, I just can't put the rest of the bag down! If you like the sweetness of Sour Patch Kids, you'll definitely enjoy these!
Felecia C.
Felecia C.
Florence, AL

I found these in a Halloween treat basket. I knew Oreo had a cookie in the Swedish Fish flavor. Let me say, they HAVE to be horrible. I didn't like this candy at all. It reminds me of the gum inside of Blow Pops while there is still the pop stuck to it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Oakland, CA

They are always getting stuck in my teeth and are way to chewy for me.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA

First off, I love this candy. It is super yummy and I love the not so gummy part of it.
Marina M.
Marina M.

Love this candy! It is almost like a gummy bear but softer and sweeter.
I would definitely recommend this candy
Jazzie D.
Jazzie D.
Ortonville, MI

Good flavor and very soft. Perfect movie theater snack. I would recommend these.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ

One of the only candies I actually enjoy besides chocolate. It doesn't just taste like you're eating sugar.
Katie C.
Katie C.

I love Swedish fish! Soft, gummy candy with a great flavor. I like it much better than snacking on chocolate. Love to keep a large bag of swedish fish around and grab a handful every so often. Good studying snack if you want junk food.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Pleasant Hill, Ca

Who doesn't love Swedish Fish? They are a staple in our house. They are on every trip and always on hand. Gotta love the Swedish Fish.
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA

I am a huge swedish fish eater. I like to play with them in my hands for a few minutes to try and soften them up even more. Then I eat them, so yummy. I would much rather prefer the colored fishies! Better flavors!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now