Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Dayton, OH

I love how chewy these are, and my family think I am odd, but I get so excited over the chewy candies that are harder. Ones that you kind of have to force through. These are PERFECT! I take them on car trips to visit family in WV, they are great for keeping my ears from hurting in the pressure change.
Myranda S.
Myranda S.

I have always loved Swedish Fish, but they are so hard to chew! They taste so good, but they get stuck in your teeth so much, and it's such a hassle.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Shelbyville, KY

These are amazing! one of my favorite gummies. They are so chewy and the flavor is great! need a giant bag of these.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

I love Swedish fish! A lot of people don't like them because they think they have a bland flavor but personally I've always loved the fruity flavor. It's always been one of my favorites!
Sharmaine O.
Sharmaine O.
Brooklyn, NY

I love the chewy texture of swee dish fish. It is a yummy candy to snack on.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

My favorite candies in the world! A childhood favorite that lasts to this day. I love finding strange and yummy pairings to go with them!
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Antioch, IL

I love Swedish fish. They have a great flavor and they are chewy but not sticky
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lincoln, NE

Swedish Fish are the perfect gummy consistency--sweet and delicious. Great to satisfy a sugar craving!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

My friend bought these so I gave them a try, I honest don't care for them.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Quincy, MA

I absolutely love swedish fish!! I will always recommend them. The packs are normally full and worth the money!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now