Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Love Swedish fish they are mine and my fathers favorite we used to send them to him while he was deployed. I still love them...so good!!!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Daytona Beach, FL
Swedish fish are one of my favorite snacks to bring to work! Perfect to plop a couple in my mouth and head to the sales floor. Love them!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Bear, DE
These are also one of spouse's favorite candies. I'm okay with them, but they are kind of weird.
Brieanna F.
Brieanna F.
Orlando, FL
Delicious, old-time family favorite. Cherry and chewy, the only problem is it getting stuck in your teeth (but it's really no big deal).
Melanie  A.
Melanie A.
Miami , Fl
I didn't like the taste and texture of Swedish fish, it felt too sweet and artificial. They're also expensive compared to other gummies.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL
Swedish Fish are so addictive and definitely one of my favorite candies. I will easily take down a whole box or bag in one sitting. YUM!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Tempe, AZ
I love the texture and flavor! they are sweet with a chewy essence that doesn't get stuck to your teeth. i love this snack for the movies
Alanna F.
Alanna F.
Orlando , FL
Actually feels like eating wax but you eat it anyway cause they're delicious. Texture and consistency is so weird but they taste great.
Kirsten  F.
Kirsten F.
Saint Charles, MO
Such a unique treat. The tangy sweetness can't be matched! I can never eat just one, or even just two, or three, they are so delicious.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Mechanicville, NY
Super Addicting! Chewy and fruity , perfect fix for a sweet tooth! Depending on the size of the beg, it can last you awhile !
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?