Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily J.
Emily J.

My husband loves these and always has to grab a bag when we are in the check out lane. The design is cute too.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Kernersville, NC

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite chewy candy! I love these and pick them over Sour Patch Kids every time.
Nay S.
Nay S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Omg! I can get a whole bag of these! Gotta keep these away! I love the flavor! It has the right chewy texture!
Daren e.
Daren e.
Valrico, FL

You can never go wrong with these. Chewy, addicting little red fishies. Only problem is when the bag is empty.
Stephanie  F.
Stephanie F.

I'm not impressed with these. I always had a negative thought just bc they were always in vending machines lol
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

I could eat this candy all day and not get tired of it😂😂😂😂 its pretty much my go to candy when I'm in any store
Sara K.
Sara K.
Lancaster, SC

Absolutely love Swedish Fish... well only the red ones haha. They red ones are the only ones that I will eat!
Morgan D.
Morgan D.

Just like fruit snacks one of mine and my boyfriends favorite candy I always find myself trying to find these
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Lilburn, GA

These are really good and chewy but sometimes they can be a bit hard and i wish they would make more flavors.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Pella, IA

Love to eat these out of the freezer! They are excellent to munch on! Sometimes get too sticky if not frozen
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now