Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Bronx, NY

One of my favorite candy. Definitely up there on the list. I love the flavor i love how it's gummy i'm obsessed with gummy and sour candys like a lot i usually get this at the corner store or big my mom to buy it at the supermarket
Heather L.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL

One of the best candies out there! this are super ooey and gooey and chewy and full of amazing flavor! so good you can't stop at just a few!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.

They're not flavorful. The powder that they're covered in bothers my fingers a bit. These are cheap candy though. I say they're still good.
Yen H.
Yen H.
Conyers, GA

These candies have an unusual sweetness and flavor that I enjoy every time! I buy them frequently, and love them!
Kaitlynn L.
Kaitlynn L.

Love, love, LOVE Sweedish Fish! They bring back so many childhood memories! Taste great, chewy, sweet, and seriously addictive!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Towson, MD

These soft, chewy, sweet candies are one that I will never get sick of. They have a refreshing taste that is almost addictive
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Las Vegas, NV

Im not saying they're not good, but every time i buy these they are super hard! at first i thought it was where i was buying it, but it doesn't matter where it. they are always hard.
John C.
John C.
Saint Albans, NY

Since 7 years old, it's always been my favorite candy.

Then, when I hit my 20 something's, I'm still eating them... And sometimes add some vodka to them and leave overnight. Just saying. ;-)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Judsonia, AR

These are my favorite candy! A lot of people know that, so I'm often given bags as gifts! Also, I'm convinced the smaller ones taste better than the bigger ones!
Allyson B.
Allyson B.
Tampa, FL

I think my daughter's favorite candy. No other candy compares. We prefer the original red candies over the other colors.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now