Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio

I love these especially how chewy and sweet they are.........................
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
Las Cruces, NM

These are nasty...what is the flavor? I really can not tell what it is. I will pass these up every single time for any other gummy treat.
Sabra G.
Sabra G.

Go to candy of choice. I'm not even sure the "flavor" but it's SO delcious. My favorite is when you stick them in the freezer and then eat them.. Trust me.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.

So so so soooo good! One of my all time favorite candies. They're literally addicting. I just hate how much they stick in your teeth.
Michelle l.
Michelle l.
Canton, OH

I love these candies. Their flavor is different from others. The only complaint I have is that they get stuck in my teeth. It's easy to get out but sometimes it's annoying
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Palm Bay, FL

Taste is great, price is great.
There is no other candy that can compare.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Imperial, MO

I grew up eating Swedish fish so itll always be part of good childhood memories. I still can't just eat a few
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In

I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
Courtney N.
Courtney N.

Swedish fish are extremly chewy but super sweet. My favorite treat for something sweet and salty is to eat swedish fish and goldfish together. If you have braces i don't recommend this because of how chewy they are.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Somerset, Ky

To me, these are a little on the expensive side. But they are delicious. Don't try to eat them cold.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now