Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Heather R.
Heather R.
N Ridgeville, OH
Swedish fish is always a favorite around our house! My daughter even made a Fathers Day present using a tackle box and Swedish fish candies!
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Torrance, CA
I looooove Swedish fish!! Honestly one of my absolute fave life types of candy to eat. So good when in a movie theater.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Omaha, NE
Always a classic "go-to" candy for me. I love the taste of these little red fish! It's always swedish fish bliss when you find a fresh bag!
Amaya B.
Amaya B.
West Des Moines, IA
If you like gummy candy this is perfect for you i know i definitely am these are great.They're chewy soft and delicious
Janine D.
Janine D.
Ottawa, OH
Dec. 25, 2015, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Bag
My husband and I fight over the Swedish Fish no matter how big the bag is. They taste even better then you smash them flat and pull apart.
Olivia I.
Olivia I.
One of my favorite candies and really addictive! Great flavor and fun texture and shape. Also love how it's not messy and easily portable.
Julie  G.
Julie G.
One of my favorite candies that does not contain chocolate! It is such a different taste from most sweets on the market. Highly Recommend!
Madah J.
Madah J.
These are so addictive. I love, love, love Swedish Fish - I like to stretch them out! They're not too sweet or soft. i'M CRAVING SOME NOW!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Moores Hill, IN
These little red fish are great!! Sweet chewy tasty fish! We love to sit and snack on these and we always order them when we go to a movie
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Bear, DE
These are also one of spouse's favorite candies. I'm okay with them, but they are kind of weird.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?