Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Hallie P.
Hallie P.
Cedar Hill, TX

I love Swedish fish,they remind me of my child hood and they remind me of all the fun that I shared with my friends
india h.
india h.

Omg i would go crazy with this bag!!!!.............................................................................
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Brighton, MI

Yum! Who doesn't love this classic chewy candy? Not overly sweet, but hits the spot when you've got a sweet tooth.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Etters, PA

I can eat these by the bag full! This is my go to snack when I am craving something sweet. The kids love them too!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

Soft, chewy, and in my opinion, my favorite of the gummy candies. Only issue is when they get stuck in your teeth.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.

Love the chewyness. other mock.brands cant compare. low fat so don't feel as bad eating them ha
Katie G.
Katie G.
Dyersburg, TN

My little sister has got me hooked on these. Such a great little snack. Perfect for on the go or for movie night.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Flushing, NY

Swedish fish has been my favorite candy since I was little. It's so simple and soo underrated
Maria M.
Maria M.
Clifton, NJ

The perfect amount of sweet n chewy! You really can't go wrong. I'm a candy freak so thing is a thumbs up for me.
Idania W.
Idania W.

The bomb dot com. my favorite candy since i was a little girl. The fruit flavors are amazing.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?