BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Greensboro , NC
It's a candy, I'm not sure what else to say! It's not too sweet but it does get stuck in your gums.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Marion, IA
This is my favorite candy ever it is so good! I eat it like everyday! Plus it's cheap at Walmart so I love it
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Broomfield, CO
Swedish fish are my favorite because as a kid growing up mr parents used to take me to the candy store all the time and I would only get this brand of candy since it is my favorite candlirs.
noemi C.
noemi C.
Biglerville, PA
Swedish fish are one of my favorite candy that is not chocolate. Sometimes that can be really tough to eat other than that it's tasty. I like how it's not to sweet. It's for a good price too.
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dallas, GA
I LOVE Swedish fish and this package makes it so much easier to throw in your cup holder and not have to deal with a bag while you're driving.
Paige B.
Paige B.
My favorite gummy candy BY FAR. I love its sweet flavor but it doesn't taste too sugary. They're also the perfect texture because they aren't too chewy.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
San Antonio, TX
These are good, but they stick together so much that it is hard to take them apart. This is especially true in humid conditions. You should probably keep them in a sealed container in the fridge if you live in a humid environment, to they will turn to one big blob.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Cambridge, MA
These are addictive. A bag of these never lasts longer than a day at my house. I always reach for fruity candies over chocolate, and these have a permanent place in my candy stash. Love them!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I am a fan of these but I have to be in the mood. My best friend on the other hand is IN LOVE with these! I get her a bag for every holiday/birthday and she devours them!
Tierney S.
Tierney S.
Buy these for my dad. They're his favorite. He loves them. So delicious! So sweet. Perfectly soft, easy to chew. They go so quickly. Everyone in the family loves them!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?