The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,421 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are delicious little fishies. Very affordable anywhere you go. Big bags sold at 5 below for a great price.
Been eating since I was a little kid and still my favorite!! The kids love them to. They love to play fishy with them.
My favorite gummy candy! Also love that they are vegan friendly! They taste great and everyone in my family loves them
I think the hype is bigger than the candy is. I found this candy too tough, not as much flavor as other funnies either.
From the flavor to the texture, to the fact that these come in this value size - thy are perfect for summer activities!
One of the best candies out there super easy to get a hold of not that expensive I probably snack on a few once a week
Go big or go home! Swedish fish are always a great way to go about your day. Chewy, great flavor, and so many in a bag!
My absolute favorite gummy candy is Swedish fishes by far! Was my favorite when I was young and still is 27 yrs later!
Such a classic and one of our family favorites. Sweet cherry flavor in these fish gummies. The big bag of the way to go
One of my favorite candies. Such a classic. Taste is spot on. They get stuck in ur teeth but what gummy candy doesn't!!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos