The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My favorite movie snack. The worst part is they get stuck in your teeth but it's totally worth it
One of my favorite candies from my childhood that I still eat. Love the chewiness and fun to eat.
Love these..One of my favorite chewy candy. I have a really hard time with gummy bears and other chewy candy but have no problem with these. They are very soft and taste great.
Great chewy snack. Swedish fish are your typical chewy candy that I enjoy. If you're a fan of chewy candy that isn't overly sweet then you have to try this.
I hate these freaking candies so much. The flavor on them is too overwhelming and it just isn't for me. They don't even taste like cherries. DON'T PURCHASE .
I like Swedish fish because they consistently taste the same and somehow they come off as less sweet than other candies but still satisfies the sweet tooth.
Who does not like these this is so tasty and delicious. Use to always get this when I was younger so much fun with the fishy design :)
As a vegan these are nice yummy cruelty free treats to have at home or on the trip. It is normally really hard to find this type of product without gelatin.
My favorite kind of candy! They're so chewy and I love that about them. If you're not a big fan of chewy candy and getting stuff stuck in your teeth I don't recommend this but this is an amazing candy
Swedish fish are great. They have a particular kind of sweet that you cant find in most other candies. They do get stuck in my teeth occasionally but I always go back for more
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos