Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Santa Barbara, CA

They aren't the BEST candy, but if you're looking for a not-too-sweet snack, then you found it!
Monique M.
Monique M.
Louisville, KY

I have loved these since I was a little girl. These are so delicious and I can't get enough of them. I love when these are in the vending machines at school because it for sure will get me through any class.
Corissa W.
Corissa W.
Charlottesville, VA

With a name like Swedish Fish you might think this candy is gross. But it's sweet and chewy. Nothing to be scared of here.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Thousand Oaks, CA

This is my absolute FAVORITE type of candy. I don't really know why I like it so much though. It just is really addicting.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.

I love Swedish Fish! The flavor is great and I love that they aren't hard to chew like some similar candies are.
Jacquelynn V.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX

These are not quite an A because they are a hit & miss type candy. Sometimes when i get them they don't taste like anything, kinda like plastic but sometimes they are fabulous. Still a must try!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Gaithersburg, MD

I am totally in love with them they are so good and addicting
Cindy  E.
Cindy E.
Moreno Valley, CA

I am not a big fan on these. They don't have much flavor to them. if you want to go for a subtle sweet candy you can try these. you will def enjoy
Tylinn W.
Tylinn W.

I remember eating these as a kid and not liking them much and I still do not enjoy them! They are very bland and hard/too chewy. They're very cute though, especially for themed parties and such.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA

I don't eat gelatin, so finding a sweet treat can be a challenge!

These hit the spot, and give a nice sized portion for the treat calories.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now