Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Chelsie S.
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
These are my sons favorite. They are flavor packed and fun! The cost is good for what you get.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Chesapeake, VA
When I aim for fruity candy it has to be gummy and every time I eat Swedish fish oat very satisfying in the gummies area
Merinda G.
Merinda G.
Another great gummy candy!Ive been eating these since I was little and the flavor never gets old they're amazingly good.
Lexy W.
Lexy W.
Gautier, MS
One of my favorite candies! They even come in variety colors! I recommend you try them if you haven't!
Cost around $2.00
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Allendale, MI
There has never been a big get together at my house without bowls of swedish fish scattered throughout the common areas.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Weirsdale, FL
I have loved this candy since I was a little girl . Both of my boys have Also come to love it! It has the best taste and they are so cheap !
Heather R.
Heather R.
N Ridgeville, OH
Swedish fish is always a favorite around our house! My daughter even made a Fathers Day present using a tackle box and Swedish fish candies!
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Torrance, CA
I looooove Swedish fish!! Honestly one of my absolute fave life types of candy to eat. So good when in a movie theater.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Omaha, NE
Always a classic "go-to" candy for me. I love the taste of these little red fish! It's always swedish fish bliss when you find a fresh bag!
Amaya B.
Amaya B.
West Des Moines, IA
If you like gummy candy this is perfect for you i know i definitely am these are great.They're chewy soft and delicious
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?