Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Alina A.
Alina A.
Cambridge, MA

Chewy and fruity flavored, a classic candy. They don't taste waxy and don't melt or stick together.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Milwaukie, OR

Swedish Fish are probably my favorite fruity/gummy candy. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting, they're so addictive.
Nicolette G.
Nicolette G.
Tucson, AZ

It's very sticky. It will stick to your teeth. But it's good and my style of candy. Yay!
Doug S.
Doug S.
Pitman, NJ

I am a big fan of Swedish fish. I buy this all the time because it is an easy candy to snack on while I am watching tv
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Philadelphia, PA

My kids love this candy. It can be a good snack, put a few in a zip lock bag. And take it on the go whenever you want.
Morgan Q.
Morgan Q.
Royersford, PA

These remind me of going to movies with my Dad as a kid. They are the best. I want to go out and grab some right now.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA

I love Swedish fish so much. they are a perfect fat free food to snack on. they are chewy and sweet and so addicting.
Zachary P.
Zachary P.
Framingham, MA

This is a all the time basic I need a quick candy fix. The issue is they get stuck in your teeth.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Swedish fish are pretty good! Not necessarily my favorite or go-to candy, but I'll eat it if it's in front of me lol.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

I could snack on these all day! It is impossible to just have one! I always buy two bags at once!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?