The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,300 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my favorite candy! Always soft gummies and are super yummy. I highly recommend them if you are a gummy candy lover!
Love Swedish Fish, I always got them at the candy store on the corner when I was little. I penny a piece. Love them, they're addicting.
I love these candies!! They are so yummy and delicious. If I'm not reaching for chocolate I am definitely reaching for these.
This is a delicious fish-shaped candy that has a cherry flavor. I could chew on these all day. I am actually just craving it writing this review!
A childhood favorite! These classic cherry gummy fish are a personal weakness. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag!
This has been one of my favorite candies since I was a young kid. Chewy but doesn't really get stuck in your teeth too badly.
Love this candy it reminds me of my child hood and going to the little corner store and buying them for just a pennie a piece
These are so great! Always hit the spot when I'm looking for something sweet, speaking of them, may have to go pick some up tonight! :)
These are a big hit at our parties and when we just need a snack. Taste the same as when I was younger. Sit down and start fishing yummy
Whoever said "share size" was lying. You don't share these, you just get more to yourself. What a delicious and fruity treat.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos