Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Charlotte, NC

Although these are a favorite to many, I don't think I would recommend them to everyone. They're very sweet, and can easily get stuck in your teeth. This may pose as a problem if your teeth are sensitive!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

These are great the only draw back is that they stick to my teeth. I still will buy them though.
Melissa  B.
Melissa B.
Blue Springs, MO

Love this candy, it's great to decorate a cake with or just to eat right out of the package, yummy.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

Buy this in bulk or in little packets. It's delicious either way. This is another classic and one that cannot be imitated.
Robin V.
Robin V.
Dayton, OH

Favorite gummy candy! My mom always got me these for Easter. Such a great snack!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park, FL

These are my favorite gummy candy. I always eat all the red gummies and this is all red gummies! They have a great taste and are not overly sweet.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Loves Park, IL

These candies are ok. I get a craving for them once in awhile, but I never really liked them. This was my moms favorite candy.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN

These are so good. Super chewy and not too sweet! The only bad part is when they get stuck in your teeth! Lol
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Florissant, MO

I loooovvvvvveeee these so much. I get the family size bags and eat them by myself. The taste is sweet like a slight strawberry taste.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Orange Park, FL

These a fun to eat and have amazing flavor. I love to eat the big fish because I will eat less of them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now