Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Rockwall, TX

Literally so yummy! In the mood for something sweet and soft? This is the candy for you! I highly recommend Swedish fish!
Ana R.
Ana R.
Philadelphia, Pa

I love the fishis., i love the taste.., chewing them is the problem because they get stuck on my teeth.., but i love them
Annemarie B.
Annemarie B.
Flower Mound, TX

I've loved these ever since I was little, nice and chewy and super sweet! Hands down, I buy these every time I see them!
Anthony H.
Anthony H.
Providence, RI

I remember these having a little more flavor when I was younger. Seem to be just color wax now. Not a real fan any more.
Lindsie N.
Lindsie N.
Battle Ground, WA

These were my favorite when I was younger but now they don't seem as soft and chewy as they used too
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Swedish fish are amazing. have been my favorite candy for years. I use them as "potty awards" for my potty training son.
Christie W.
Christie W.
Anderson, SC

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite! I eat these all the time and recently found Swedish Fish gum!
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Huntingdon, PA

Who does not like swedish fish? These are the perfect snack for anything that you do. They aren't very unhealthy either.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Milwaukie, OR

Swedish Fish are probably my favorite fruity/gummy candy. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting, they're so addictive.
Doug S.
Doug S.
Pitman, NJ

I am a big fan of Swedish fish. I buy this all the time because it is an easy candy to snack on while I am watching tv
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?