The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,285 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish. They are the perfect fat free sweet snack! I have been eating them since I was a kid and I still love them.
Literally my favorite gummies ever and I have an odd obsession with gummies haha Is it weird if I describe the taste as 'red'?
Hands down the best candy ever! If I could pick one delicious snack this would be it! I can never have enough of these! Purely addicting!
They are chewy and delicious. I love getting these when I have a sweet tooth craving. They are the only candy I can say are yummy and guilt free.
My favorite candies in the world! A childhood favorite that lasts to this day. I love finding strange and yummy pairings to go with them!
These are my favorite candy! Always soft gummies and are super yummy. I highly recommend them if you are a gummy candy lover!
Sweedish fish are amazing. They are the perfect balance of sweet and chewey. Wonderful that they are fat free too! Color doesn't get on your hands and doesn't melt that easily.
I love these candies!! They are so yummy and delicious. If I'm not reaching for chocolate I am definitely reaching for these.
This has been one of my favorite candies since I was a young kid. Chewy but doesn't really get stuck in your teeth too badly.
A childhood favorite! These classic cherry gummy fish are a personal weakness. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos