Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Nina G.
Nina G.
So yummy! Only problem is that they sometimes stick to your teeth. But honestly I just put up with it for how good they are!
Michaele B.
Michaele B.
Eatonville, WA
These are my husband's absolute favorite. I can't keep them in the house at all because he will eat an entire back as soon as I bring them home.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fullerton, CA
These are only good if you get fresh ones. and by fresh ones i mean ones that aren't hard and chewy i usually try to check before i purchase them
Jeseca G.
Jeseca G.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Swedish Fish! They're my moms favorite candy and I get them for every year on her birthday!!
Van V.
Van V.
Favorite candy to snack on during a movie. The fish shape is cute and overall taste is good too.
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very smooth was the a very good candy I ever tasted or had. It is always the go to candy for me
Melissa M.  J.
Melissa M. J.
Jacksonville, NC
Swedish Fish!

Sweet, tasty, chewy. It's amazing! I love the texture of Swedish fish because it's chewy all the way through.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Addicting! Can eat a whole bag. The minis are my favorite. Slightly tale is the best!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Bradenton, FL
These are my favorite non chocolate candy! I only eat these occasionally though because too many will give me stomach ache.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Seatac, Wa
I love Swedish fish. I love the texture and the taste. The fish are fun to play with and make a great non-messy treat. yum!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?