Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Washington, DC

Swedish fish are my number one favorite candy ever since I was a kid. They make them in so many variations they're just so delicious!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Swedesboro, NJ

These are my favorite chewy candy. The flavor is really good and really sweet. It's an old time favorite for me.
Devin C.
Devin C.
Groves, TX

I don't know why but when I was a kid I hated these and thought they tasted like plastic but I ate some a few years ago and have no idea why i thought that!! These are my faaavorite candy and i could eat them constantly.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Chapel Hill, NC

Most of my friends don't like swedish fish but I love them so much! They are tiny and fun to eat.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Starkville, MS

I usually like gummies, but this one isn't for me. I don't like how they stick to my teeth. They also taste horrible.
Alexa T.
Alexa T.
Los Angeles, CA

My go-to snack! I love these little fish, great for gifts too! Really love that I can find them almost anywhere!
Justine J.
Justine J.
Coralville, IA

I was never big on these but had a friend who LOVED them! It was his number one favorite candy by far
Paige S.
Paige S.
Muncie, IN

Not my favorite candy, but everyone I know loves them so I usually keep some on hand. Very popular.
Kayli R.
Kayli R.
Louisville, KY

I love swedish fish. They are so soft and chewy, full of flavor and addictive. I can eat a whole bag by myself in one sitting. I love that they are only $1 bag almost everywhere. You can buy the at walgreens, dollar tree, target, walmart, gas stations, etc. A must have for me if I'm going to the theater. I sneak them in my purse :)
Amy W.
Amy W.
Gastonia, NC

My whole family loves Swedish Fish. We have to hide them from each other or they disappear.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now