Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Allie C.
Allie C.
Lexington, KY

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy candy. I could eat a whole bag all by myself. I've been obsessed since I was a little kid.
Kt J.
Kt J.
San Luis Obispo, CA

Not a lot to say about these as they are a classic. Soft, chewy, and sweet. However, be careful of the red dye 40.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Thorofare, NJ

I love these bags. I go through them so quickly, and it seems as though the Swedish fish never go stale.
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
Grants pass , OR

These are so good!!!! They taste like sour patch kids without the sour! My husband and I get these all the time! Still good!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Fowlerville, MI

Swedish Fish is one of my favorite candies ever. I highly recommend them and if you haven't tried them you are missing out.
Rian K.
Rian K.
Escondido, CA

Super bomb. I used to eat these things up. I don't know what other swedish candy theres is but swedish fish are really good.
Alexandria K.
Alexandria K.
Bellingham, WA

My son and husband love swedish fish, they are a definite have to have whenever we're watching a movie!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.

One of my all time favorites. Gummy, fruity and delicious. These things are definitely addictive. my son loves them too! :)
stormy p.
stormy p.
Hickory, NC

Because who doesn't love these sweet gummy little fish. There delicious. I used some for fishing cupcakes for a party too.
Michelle  G.
Michelle G.
Elgin, SC

Yesssss this Canadian candy is the best!! I usually stick to the original red one but they also have different color ones!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?