Add a Photo
Photos (52)
jessica f.
jessica f.
Brighton, MI

They're amazing. Best taste, nice texture, and you get a lot for your money's worth. They make me happy :p
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Brandon, FL

One of my favorite candies. Perfect if you want something sweet, but not to sweet. And they are perfect to just stick in a bag if you want to take them on the road with you because they don't melt like a chocolate candy would.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Burlington, MA

I like to squish them around in my hands to warm them up and stretch them out!
Paulene D.
Paulene D.
Oceanside, CA

I would give these an A rating if I had always had good luck buying a bag that was at its peak of freshness. Once they get not so fresh on the shelf they just aren't as good. But when they are fresh they get an A+++++
Kristin V.
Kristin V.

I just had these for the first time this weekend, delicious! The name has always sounded gross so I've never looked at them before. Only downfall is they get stuck in your teeth.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Queen Creek, AZ

I cant ever go to the store see these and not buy them. they are my favorite. i have also tended to buy the big costco bag before.
Gabriela K.
Gabriela K.

I don't know if this candy is made my the same company that makes swedish berries or not, but these taste the exact same! I love both candies and have a minor addiction to them. (Don't tell anyone). Definitely a must buy because you will fall in love!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Ashtabula, OH

A little gooey, yummy treat to get you through the day. A very good way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Has been one of my favorite candies since I was little. Swedish fish have such a unique flavor that's super addicting. I love putting them in the fridge so they're a little chewier. Definitely buy these whenever I can.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL

I have never liked Swedish fish! honestly any kind of red candy I don't like etc..twizzlers,red gummy bears,swedish fish... I just don't like the gummy these are made out of. they are tasteless to me. I love candy but these are gross
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now