Add a Photo
Megan M.
Megan M.
Dec. 29, 2015, 6 a.m.
Review for: Bag
Swedish fish are amazing! Strawberry is my favorite flavor and these are super strawberry flavored! They are chewy and amazing!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Used these recently for some drinks that I made. A fun decoration and they tasted great!
camille D.
camille D.
Herkimer, NY
Biggest pregnancy craving! Could eat the huge bags of these weekly so addicting! Chewy tasty but absolutely amazing!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I don't eat these all the time, but when I do, they're pretty yummy. The taste is good, but they are a bit chewy for my taste.
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
I will never say no to Swedish fish. I think that they are delicious. All of the kids in my family think that they are yummy yummy in there tummy.
Joseph P.
Joseph P.
Fleming Isle, FL
I love these and keep them at work, but the VERY DRY shell that forms around them is actually rough on my gums. I try not to eat to many any more.
Niah P.
Niah P.
Me and my boyfriend always get this pack because we both love snacking on big portions together during movie nights
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Caldwell, NJ
Love these! Especially when they are fresh. I have bought them and been disappointed if they are really hard. Like the yellow and green ones too!
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Omaha, NE
Let me start by saying I'm not a huge candy fan..

BUT HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS SWERT, ARE THESE YOUR GIFT TO US ON EARTH????
Anya T.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Bleh. I never liked these as a kid and I remember my sister or mom loved them. I don't get the hype around them. they're okay.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?