The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are one of my favorite chewy candies! They taste so good, but aren't too filling or heavy. Next time you pick up a sweet snack, go with the Swedish fish!
These are my favorite snack when traveling. They just remind me of college days and going on road trips with friends
Swedish fish are my faaavorite! But if you want the best ones, get them in bulk (not the big bags, the by-the-pound) because they taste much better and not as fake. Yum!
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
My favorite candies in the world! A childhood favorite that lasts to this day. I love finding strange and yummy pairings to go with them!
Swedish fish is one of the favorites in our house, sometimes we've even bought the big 5 lb bag (not recommended because it's hard to stop eating)
My favorite chewy candy of all time! Hands down a flavorful chewy candy that reminds of how it felt when I was a kid! Perfect for watching a movie!
Swedish Fish are actually shaped like a fish which is really cool and they're chewy/ gummy. One of my favorite types of candy.
I munched on these through my entire pregnancy and still, two years later, am addicted to them. They're not super hard to chew and taste delicious.
Long time favorite, allows me to relive my childhood whenever I like!! Soft and chewy and sized just right!! Delightfully good
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos