The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Really good, when ever i go over to a friends, or i just want candy I buy a lot of these! They're really really good. I run out of a whole bag within 5 minutes! i give these and A.
Every time I have one of these bags all I can remember is my childhood! These lil gummies are soo delicious especially on ice cream! And best part is that it's guilt free candy lol
I honestly don't even know why people love these so much. They are basically just fish shaped gummy sugar candy. They don't taste that great either.
I do have to check and see if the candies are soft before I buy them. They have a pretty good taste. The brand has always been a favorite of mine.
My favorite candies in the world! A childhood favorite that lasts to this day. I love finding strange and yummy pairings to go with them!
I love this candy. The flavor is delicious and not overwhelming. I like the texture; its gummy, but not hard to chew. Perfect!
I love swedish fish, reminds me of being a kid. They are delicious but only like the red ones. They are kind of big so I like to rip them in half, makes easier for eating them.
These are my favorite snack when traveling. They just remind me of college days and going on road trips with friends
These are my favorite old school candy! my dad introduced me to these when I was a kid, every time I eat them makes me remember our fishing trips 😊
Swedish fish are the perfect snack for traveling! The only downside is that they are so good you'll want to eat the whole bag.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos