Add a Photo
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not really big on gummy candy but if I'm craving something different, I'll snack on swedish fish. I can't really describe the taste, but I love it
Samantha  M.
Samantha M.
Winthrop, MA
Every time I eat these it brings be back to my childhood. My mom use to be obsessed with these! i love chewy sweet candy and this always hits the spot!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Owasso, OK
Swedish fish are so sweet and delicious. They are a fun snack for anyone! Once you have one you have trouble stopping until you've eaten the whole bag
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
These are just classic candy. I also use them at work for candy sorting games. Taste great
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Swedish fish have the perfect fruity flavor. This is a great size to share. Thank you Swedish fish!
Ewa B.
Ewa B.
Alexandria, VA
Classic kid-friendly candy. I love gummy candies and these actually have some fruity flavor that a lot of gummies lack. So yummy!
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
miami
Swedish fish are amazing and how they are very chewy and are in the form of little fishes
Denine C.
Denine C.
Oxford, ME
They are delicious and you can share them with your friends. Our toddler loves to play with them while eating the. They are sweet but not too sweet.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
These are pretty tasty though I actually prefer good old fashioned gummy bears but these are pretty good for movie snacks and a girls night in party
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC
Swedish fish has always been a favorite of mine!! I love how sweet it is and it satisfies my sweet tooth!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?