Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Queen Creek, AZ

I cant ever go to the store see these and not buy them. they are my favorite. i have also tended to buy the big costco bag before.
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.

Takes me back to being a kid every time I snack on these. They don't melt in your hand.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Ashtabula, OH

A little gooey, yummy treat to get you through the day. A very good way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Paulene D.
Paulene D.
Oceanside, CA

I would give these an A rating if I had always had good luck buying a bag that was at its peak of freshness. Once they get not so fresh on the shelf they just aren't as good. But when they are fresh they get an A+++++
Ania G.
Ania G.

Oh god these things ...they're the entire reason why i cant loose ten pounds ..no self control..hey at least they're a fat free food right?
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL

I have never liked Swedish fish! honestly any kind of red candy I don't like etc..twizzlers,red gummy bears,swedish fish... I just don't like the gummy these are made out of. they are tasteless to me. I love candy but these are gross
Marianne C.
Marianne C.
Apopka, FL

I love chewy fruity candy...this is one of my favorites. that delicious cherry flavor is just fantastic. it isn't a fake cherry, like a lot of candies can be. soft and chewy and goes great with popcorn at the movies!
Alora D.
Alora D.
Bowling Green, OH

This is one of my go to candies for sure! If I see them I cant resist getting them. I will chose them over chocolate almost any day.
Oreale A.
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD

I love everything about Swedish Fish. They have a great fruity taste, a nice soft candy that does not get stuck in my teeth and come in various sizes depending in your mood, my whole family munches on these baby's every once in a while, and they've been around before my parent's days, so they've went from generation, to generation.
Mariana V.
Mariana V.

The chewy texture of these is great, the flavor is delicious! The only thing I don't like is that they are hard to find where I live.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now