Add a Photo
Photos (54)
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Oak Lawn, IL

Obsessed with Swedish Fish! Favorite type of gummy for sure.
I have a great recipe for a really good Swedish Fish Martini or shot! Yummy
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Statesville, NC

These are a great fruity and chewy candy I really love these for snacking!!!
Robin D.
Robin D.
Saint Charles, MO

By far one of my families favorite candies! They are delicious and soft. We love to be outdoors and our fave family fun is to go fishing so we really enjoy them.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Emeryville, CA

I don't even know why, i just do. Love these little fishes.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA

These are absolutely amazing if you get a bag of them that is incredibly fresh.....sadly I've also had a few bags of swedish fish that probably shouldn't have been sold since they were most likely past expiration. As long as the bag is fresh, they are delectable! (:
Kristie G.
Kristie G.

I love these little fish! I eat them all the time, and keep the handy in a jar on my desk. Some try and remake these but they never quite taste as good
kim G.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK

Swedish fish are awesome. I met someone the other day that had tried one for the first time. I did not know these people existed. If i am going to buy candy this would be up towards the top of the list.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

This is a pretty good candy it tastes good but its a bit too chewy and gets stuck in your teeth if you eat too many.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lewistown, PA

My favorite candy every! I love sprinkling them on my frozen yogurt! I normally put mine in the freezer so I can suck on them. haha ;)
Tatyhana R.
Tatyhana R.
Lawrence, MA

Swedish Fish are definitely a childhood favorite, great to eat when you have a gummy craving. My only complaint would be no flavor diversity but if you're okay with that then these are perfect.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now