Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Briana D.
Briana D.

Yum yum yum!! My favorite candy ever its so chewy and tastes like heaven. Hands down the best candy ever made
Emilie M.
Emilie M.

I love these ! Not the best for you but a great treat and family favorite ! Also, they are naturally gluten, dairy and egg free.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Dothan, AL

Swedish fish are the best. I love these things. I eat them almost daily. They taste great and they have different colored fish.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR

Hail to the Swedish Fish! These things are life. A bit dramatic, yes, but they are amazing. Sweet and gummy. The perfect combo.
Desta S.
Desta S.
Salem, OR

Cute candy with a great taste. This has been perfect for many a themed birthday party for cupcake decoration and in treat bags.
Janie L.
Janie L.

I live on campus and thank goodness they sell it at the local on campus store. These are my go to when I crave something sweet.
Juan Torres P.
Juan Torres P.
San Jose, CA

Good candy and have always loved them since I was a little kid. And everyone should try them at least once.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Camp Hill, PA

Swedish Fish has always been one of my favorite candies if I'm not in the mood for chocolate swedish fish is my go-to
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC

I don't like these at all. the consistency the taste its all blehh.. probably just my taste but i don't really like this product
Malaisha T.
Malaisha T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Great for any get together/ activity. My favorite movie candy of all time! Swedish Fish are a classic hit!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?