Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jacksonville, FL

I don't mind popping a few of these every now and then. I however find that it is plain sweet with not much flavor to it. I can think of a ton of candy id rather have
Emily V.
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO

I always want these when I go to the movies. Only down side is when they get stuck in your teeth like concrete.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sudbury, ON

These are my favorite candy. Yum yum yum. I don't buy them often ( as you'll notice in most of my reviews) as candy isn't good for you and I'm trying to watch my weight. Soooo yummy though, I love swedish fish.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Conneautville, PA

These are the best candies in the world. They are so good they flavored a vodka after them. I had to start buying them in small bags because I would eat the whole large bag in one day.
Nisha D.
Nisha D.
Vienna, VA

I like them but unfortunately I'm allergic to it.
Jade M.
Jade M.
San Diego, CA

I can never get enough of these! I don't know why but they are soooo addicting!
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Ponoka, Alberta

These aren't really too great! I just find that they taste way to artificial! As well as they are way to sweet!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Harrisonburg, VA

My favorite kind of fish
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Silverdale, WA

Swedish Fish have been my 2nd favorite type of candy for as long as I can remember, they would definitely be my 1st if only they had a little more flavor variety.
ashley W.
ashley W.
Atlanta, TX

Love the taste of these little fish!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now