Add a Photo
Photos (55)
kim G.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK

Swedish fish are awesome. I met someone the other day that had tried one for the first time. I did not know these people existed. If i am going to buy candy this would be up towards the top of the list.
Sammie L.
Sammie L.

I love swedish fish!!! They're my favorite type of gummies. They're chewy, yet firm, with a wonderful flavor.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI

There isn't a single thing I don't love about s Swedish Fish! Talk about take you right back to your childhood. I love to have them in the movie theater!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Camano Island, WA

Swedish Fish are the Best! Great Flavor and they satisfy your sweet tooth without melting in your hand.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN

These are my absolute favorite vegetarian candy option! They're addictive and so fun to eat, the little fish shapes are so darn cute!
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.

Swedish Fish are a favorite in my family. We like they are individually wrapped and can easily be taken with us for car rides and camping! What a treat!
Pamela b.
Pamela b.
Flat Lick, KY

I hate these things.....seems like they have no taste at all and they stick to your teeth like crazy.
Blaise W.
Blaise W.

They're really not work the hassle of picking gummy fish out of your teeth. I think they're pretty bland as far as flavor is concerned.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
W Mansfield, OH

I love Swedish fish! They are the perfect movie snack. They are my top choice when craving a chewy candy.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA

Swedish fish are one of the best gummies around! Super gooey and extremely flavorful!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now