Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Brick, NJ
I love buying the big bag because it lasts longer than one night. You usually get the best for your bargain buying the bigger pack.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
These are really good. And they are just something so simple. Love the gummy chewy texture.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
It's always fun to get these and snack on them. I can't have too many at one time or I'll feel nauseous but hey they taste alright!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Colchester, CT
These are just classic candy. I also use them at work for candy sorting games. Taste great
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
This is a family favorite. They are great on the go and a sweet treat that you do not need a napkin after eating. Sweet and chewy!
kathleen m.
kathleen m.
Dec. 27, 2015, 6:06 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Wow love these remember going to the penny candy store when growing up just to buy them after school fun to eat and love the taste
April S.
April S.
Palmyra, NJ
My daughters favorite treat! Soft, chewy and oh so great tasting. Better than popcorn for snacking and reading that favorite book.
Mariana M.
Mariana M.
Pasadena, MD
I love this snack! It has a sweet taste that's not too overwhelming! Love to just eat a little pack of them every once in a while.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Geneva, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm not really big on gummy candy but if I'm craving something different, I'll snack on swedish fish. I can't really describe the taste, but I love it
Samantha  M.
Samantha M.
Winthrop, MA
Every time I eat these it brings be back to my childhood. My mom use to be obsessed with these! i love chewy sweet candy and this always hits the spot!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?