Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL

Swedish Fish are so addictive and definitely one of my favorite candies. I will easily take down a whole box or bag in one sitting. YUM!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
St Augustine, FL

This is a classic chewy, fruity candy. A downside though is that they are extremely sticky and hard to get out from between your teeth.
Alanna F.
Alanna F.
Orlando , FL

Actually feels like eating wax but you eat it anyway cause they're delicious. Texture and consistency is so weird but they taste great.
Kirsten  F.
Kirsten F.
Saint Charles, MO

Such a unique treat. The tangy sweetness can't be matched! I can never eat just one, or even just two, or three, they are so delicious.
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ

These are my favorite. They are vegan and fat free. They taste great. These are a candy from when I was younger and still taste as good.
Juliette K.
Juliette K.
Chicopee, MA

This is actually one of my favorite candies. Keep in mind I'm more of a sour candy person but I cannot survive without Swedish Fish.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Normal, IL

Ah I love these candies. When you want something chewy they are perfect because they are just sweet enough to curb that sweet tooth
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Fremont, CA

My favorite movie candy! Doesn't stick to teeth like other chewy candy. The red ones are my all time favorite. I like the big fish!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Parkville, MD

They're chewy, fruity, sweet, easy to mindlessly snack on like the indulgent lazybones I am, and they're vegan! What's not to love?
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Williamstown, NJ

I love Swedish Fish! They're very sweet but not unbearably sweet. I could eat bags and bags of this stuff because they are so good.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now