The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Review for: Bag
Swedish Fish this is a childhood favorite I absolutely love these gummy candy are my favorite
Ugh these things are one of the nastiest candies ever. They taste like children's medicine! And the texture is so weird.
Swedish fish have a great taste and the texture is amazing.My favorite candy its cute and delicious.
FISH! I love them! The red ones will always be my favorite but the other colors and flavors have won my heart.
I love love Swedish fish my son and I eat them together they are both sweet and chewy I eat them ate the movies all the time
My go to chewy candy. I love the small red ones. The larger sweedish fish are go to my I prefer the small red ones. I am a coach and I give these out to my kids every once in a while as "fish food"
Swedish fish are one of my absolute favorite candies ever. They are so addicting, you can't have just one!
Best candy invented!!!
Review for: Bag
I've never been a big fan! These are always hard and stick to your teeth! The flavor is good though!
These are really good, but the original brand is my favorite because they have more flavors.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos