Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessenia M.
Jessenia M.

They used to be my favorite ad a child and I just can't eat them all the time anymore.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Fairfax, VA

I thought it was super interesting how Swedish Fish are the favorite candy of the state in Pennsylvania and Louisiana! The two states could appear to be super different, but apparently not when it comes to a sweet tooth! Plus who doesn't love Swedish Fish??
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston

One of my favorite candies! Sweet soft and chewy and addicting! Not overly sweet that gives you a stomach ache but eat a whole bag in one sitting sweet. Fun for my kids to eat too
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

One of my favorite chewy snacks. I secretly love dipping them into chocolate or mixing it into my milk shack. They are also good in popcorn to make a yummy salty sweet snack.
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca

I love my fish. I love to eat this chewy candy and i also like to play with my little brother using the swedish fish
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

As a kid, we used to get Swedish Fish at the Sears candy counter. Well, the candy counter is long gone but I recall hoping to get as many red fish as possible in the bag! Now, it's perfection to get a bag of Swedish Fish, all red, that taste the same way they did 20 years ago or 30 years ago. Best candies!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL

Swedish fish are my favorite gummy snack! They are soft and full of flavor. I would highly recommend these to anyone good for kids too!
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ

My favorite candy for Friday night movie night seriously so delicious and soft. It's better because it has its own delicious flavor. I eat these at least once A month. Repurchasing for life.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA

Absolutely my favorite candy! It can get stuck in your teeth but that's all apart of the experience! Can't really describe the taste but they are so good!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA

These are by far my favorite candy of all time. I always buy them before I go on a plane or for a road trip, they just beat everyone. They are always good value (unless you're in an airport or candy store). Also, they have many different kinds like minis and the colorful ones. So good 10/10 recommend!! Especially with halloween coming up, the individual packs are great!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now