Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Melanie  A.
Melanie A.
Miami , Fl

I didn't like the taste and texture of Swedish fish, it felt too sweet and artificial. They're also expensive compared to other gummies.
Kirsten  F.
Kirsten F.
Saint Charles, MO

Such a unique treat. The tangy sweetness can't be matched! I can never eat just one, or even just two, or three, they are so delicious.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
St Augustine, FL

This is a classic chewy, fruity candy. A downside though is that they are extremely sticky and hard to get out from between your teeth.
Alanna F.
Alanna F.
Orlando , FL

Actually feels like eating wax but you eat it anyway cause they're delicious. Texture and consistency is so weird but they taste great.
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Mechanicville, NY

Super Addicting! Chewy and fruity , perfect fix for a sweet tooth! Depending on the size of the beg, it can last you awhile !
Michael C.
Michael C.
St Petersburg, FL

These are my favorite candy by far. I like a soft, but chewy gummy type of candy when I have one, and these are just the right balance.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Lenexa, KS

Not my favorite kind of gummy candy, but they are always tasty. Cute shape, fun color, bright packaging.
Malikah P.
Malikah P.

I love Swedish fish, and every now and then I have my crave phase, and this is awesome because the fish are bigger
Connie D.
Connie D.
Union Beach, NJ

These are my favorite. They are vegan and fat free. They taste great. These are a candy from when I was younger and still taste as good.
Juliette K.
Juliette K.
Chicopee, MA

This is actually one of my favorite candies. Keep in mind I'm more of a sour candy person but I cannot survive without Swedish Fish.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?