Add a Photo
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA
Dec. 28, 2015, 3:57 a.m.
Review for: Bag
These will always bring back childhood memories ,the fact that they are so big on Halloween mainly bugs Me as they are just so yummy
Shain M.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
These are one of my 7 year-olds favorite candy. we can take them any where. they travel nice. I like the original better then the mixed flavor
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
One of my favorite candy, one we would buy when the kiddos were small and the one bag of candy we must have when we go to the movies
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Medford, MA
If these aren't in my family's house there is something wrong! We go to a bulk store and buy the big bag and eat them in a week! Swedish fish are DELISH
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Alsip, IL
very soft chewy , very sweet but gentle cherry taste , i don't eat them too often but i do enjoy them
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
One of my favorite childhood candies! I love the chewiness and the flavor of these little fish. Perfect, when you are craving something sweet and chewy!
Rogelia S.
Rogelia S.
Dec. 27, 2015, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Bag
I'm a big fan of gummy candies and these are a childhood classic candy I've been eating forever they are so flavorful and delicious
S A.
S A.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE CANDIES!! They are soft and chewy and delicious! I seriously can't describe the taste, it's something you have to try to understand.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Rochester, NY
Kind of one note, but still tasty. Was perfect when I threw a Dr. Suess themed baby shower for my sister - "one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish..."
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Brick, NJ
I love buying the big bag because it lasts longer than one night. You usually get the best for your bargain buying the bigger pack.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?