The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,869 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These can be so addicting!! Sometimes we get a bad bag, and they can be very hard to chew. You also have to be careful if you've had any dental work done!!
Swedish fish habe been my go to since i was little they have a different type of texture than most gummies which i love.
One of my favorite candies. Its sweet and yummy and a very chewy candy! Favorite candy to have at the movies!!
It wasn't too bad. Mostly tried them because my 4 year old offered me a bite. Normally don't eat them. My kids love them
My sister loves these and I think they are a good change up when you're craving something sweet but want something different. Definitely has its own taste.
Swedish fish are amazing!!!!!! Very chewy but so flavorful!! My kids all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really love Swedish fish. They aren't like regular gummies and aren't too sweet for me. They are soft to bite into and I love em
Always a childhood favorite!! They are on sale a lot at Kroger 10/$10. They are a fun treat to grab.
These candies are so good, they're a weird good though. the flavor is very hard to describe. nothing like anything else ive tasted. they are super delicious!
My absolute favorite candy besides Reese's but i tend to stay away from chocolate. Swedish fish is like my go to candy whenever i go to the novies or to work. Because its easy to fit in your pocket
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos