The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,431 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My sister loves swedish fish and was so glad when she found out they are Kosher. I have a sensitive tooth and try not to eat gummy candies.
I love these. Highly recommended. I can eat a whole bag of these they are so good. I love that they are not hard at all.
I loved these for years from youth till adult and they always are my go to movie snack lol
Sweet chewy and delicious. Always a nice little snack when I'm in need of something sweet.
We always keep these on hand as they are a great fat free food. We bring them as treats on outings and buy in bulk
I love swedish fish so be much I make myself buy small bags, cause I can eat a 5lb bag and will look for some more Lolol
Son deliciosos normalmente los compro cuando planeo ver una película en familia o cuando voy al cine
Love Swedish fish! They're so chewy. I do get worried I'm going to pull a tooth out though
They're Swedish fish, you either love them or hate them. They're pretty cheap and great to snack on.
Favorite funny candy so easy to eat an entire bag. It's bad but delicious at the same time
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos