Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY

Best chewy candy there is! It doesn't stick in your teeth like other chewy snacks, and the taste is superb.
Torie N.
Torie N.
Ohio

Love these candy gummies! Not too sweet, but perfect for a snack! I could eat these by the gallon!d
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Ossineke, Mi

My mom and I both love Swedish Fish. The taste is fantastic and the texture is good. They are soft and gummy and delicious.
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Loved these as a child. still love them today. great candy to pass time with or watch a movie with. my favorite way to eat them is by letting them melt in my mouth. they are also not to sweet
Emily I.
Emily I.

Every time I eat Swedish Fish I tell myself, "I'll just have a couple". The 'couple' turns into an entire bag, every. single. time. The tastes and texture are so wonderful and addicting!
Kristen V.
Kristen V.

Swedish fish are my weakness, they are hands down one of my favorite candies. I love buying the extra large bag from Walmart or Sams Club.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA

I like swedish fish, its got the basic taste of a regular gummy snack, they're not bad but they're not my favorite! i would like it more if they had a variety of flavors!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA

Swedish fish are my weakness. They are my absolute favorite gummy candy! It's a little sticky for me, but the taste is so great that I don't care.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.

Not my favorite, but I know people who love them. The quality is good, but the flavor is not for me.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc

I am not a fan of this candy. I don't like the flavor, and I don't like the texture. They taste like they have a chalk-like hard film over them. They're don't have the soft gummy texture that gummy-bears have. I know a lot of people that love these but I'm not a fan.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now