Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Vrgz J.
Vrgz J.

I love these they are so chewy and not to sweet I remember these were sold individually as I grew up so ever since I was I child I loved these
Tori M.
Tori M.
Fort Collins, CO

I love these! Some of the only gummy-type candies out there that don't contain gelatin.
Reagan V.
Reagan V.

I love swedish fish so much! They are so good, they are sweet but not to sweet!
jacqui m.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA

I could eat these buy the handful at any given time. They are addictive and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Massapequa Pk, NY

Swedish fish are the perfect candy for any occasion! I literally can eat these all day long. They are sweet but totally not overly sweet. Gotta eat them fast or else they will start to stick to your teeth!
TISHA D.
TISHA D.

Gotta give them a A loved them for years my mom can't get enough sweet great treat and after so many years they still taste the same goooood
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Blackwood, NJ

Amazing chewy candy that always hits the spot. Melts in ur mouth perfectly and is always sweet enough.
magaly g.
magaly g.

I do not really like how they are so sticky and chewy. They get stuck in my teeth. The taste is okay.
Liz C.
Liz C.

Swedish Fish are a classic. Usually I do not enjoy more sugary treats, but these make me nosalgic for childhood and taste so good!
Tamara R.
Tamara R.

My whole family LOVE Swedish Fish!!!! These amazing little gummy goodness doesn't last long in my house! When I buy these I have to buy in bulk and they still only last about 1-2 days!!!!! They are amazing!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now