Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kimberly S.
I love the sweet and gooey fish. Definitely a go to snack while on the go. My nephew loves these as well
roselea l.
roselea l.
Johnson City, TN
They have a special, unique taste that is different from your average candy. i buy them on a regular basis because they are good for a little snack anytime.
Kimberly S.
one of the best candy's by far. always a reminder of childhood anytime i eat these.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Seaside, CA
I love Swedish fish, they are up there with my favorite candy's. I love the gummy texture and the fact that they look like little fish.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
The flavor tastes like nasty wax like a cherry flavor. It gets stuck in my teeth and overall is just not a good gummy candy doesn't have much taste at all.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
York
Daughter loves these. Great for the whole family. 5 stars all the way for price and packaging
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
I've never understood the appeal of these things. The flavor is dull and they get stuck in your teeth. There's no way around it. Just don't care for them.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
Kapolei, HI
These are a total guilty pleasure. I love how they sell just the red ones now versus when I was a kid and we would toss of the others
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my brothers favorite candy, and although they are waxy and stick to your teeth, they are good.
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Auburn, NY
Ever since I was a little kid I have loved Swedish fish. I remember buying them from a $0.02 jar as a kid. They continue to be one of my favorites today.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?