Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fullerton, CA

These are only good if you get fresh ones. and by fresh ones i mean ones that aren't hard and chewy i usually try to check before i purchase them
Sometimes I don't purchase these for a really long time and then when I finally do again, I completely forget how delicious and great they are.
Chandi M.
Chandi M.
Ocala, FL

Swedish fish is such a great candy! I always get it for my dad for a present because it's his favorite food! I love eating these in school too.
Christian h.
Christian h.
Ft Wainwright, AK

These are so good. We don't buy sweets often but this is my kids pick when we let them choose a treat, and of course we snag a few for ourself.
jamie f.
jamie f.

I love Swedish Fish even though they are hard to eat sometimes and it always gets stuck in my teeth over all I love everything about the candy
Ranell J.
Ranell J.

Love love love these!!!! My grandma always has these in the cupboard when we come over. still love them even now that I have my own children.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Weirsdale, FL

I have loved this candy since I was a little girl . Both of my boys have Also come to love it! It has the best taste and they are so cheap !
Heather R.
Heather R.
N Ridgeville, OH

Swedish fish is always a favorite around our house! My daughter even made a Fathers Day present using a tackle box and Swedish fish candies!
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Omaha, NE

Always a classic "go-to" candy for me. I love the taste of these little red fish! It's always swedish fish bliss when you find a fresh bag!
Kacie R.
Kacie R.
Torrance, CA

I looooove Swedish fish!! Honestly one of my absolute fave life types of candy to eat. So good when in a movie theater.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now