Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Victoria , BC

Literally one of the best candies I've ever had. Super tasty and not super sweet. I buy it from literally everywhere and it's always really decently priced. Highly recommend this to everyone! And if you don't like it send me them and I'll eat them ❤
Candace J.
Candace J.
Troy, NY

Love Swedish fish an easy candy to share because they don't get all sticky or messy, but if you don't like candy or the flavor of swedish fish then I guess you might not like these. I would recommend these to anyone if you haven't already tried them
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL

Swedish fish are my favorite candy! They are sooo underrated. They're sweet, but not too sweet and I usually hate chewy candy because I find it gets stuck in my teeth, but not these! The taste is classic and delicious- you can't go wrong with these!
Rose S.
Rose S.

These sweets are the best. Although I live in the UK which means they are a lot harder to get :( They taste amazing and I am addicted to their fruity flavors. I would recommend these to everyone and I don't know anyone who doesn't like them!!!!!!!
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm a huge fan for fruity flavored candy. Swedish fish are not bad at all. They just have no comparison to other fruity candies that are so much better. I guess I would say the flavor is a little bland. They definitely can make the flavor pop more.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Ithaca, NY

A vegan gummy candy that tastes good and has a good texture. I eat these while I watch movies at home or at the theater, probably once a month. I can get these at the drugstore or grocery store and usually, the portions are just right (in the bag).
Rona S.
Rona S.
new york , ny

I forgot how good these were until my international friend came to visit and bought them everyday. The flavor is tasty but its not my favorite gummy candy so I would eat it every time its in front of me but I probably wouldn't buy this over others.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.

I LOVE the flavor of swedish fish. They're cheap and delicious, and I love that they're fat free. My only complaint is that they get stuck in my teeth super easily. But I would still definitely recommend them, they're delicious and worth the money!
Emily L.
Emily L.

Love these so much! These were a staple of my childhood. The consistency, texture, and taste of Swedish fish is just so great. They are also very chewy depending on the temperature, so refrigerating them makes for a refreshing cold(er) candy treat.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.

These aren't my favorite chewy candy but they are very nostalgic for me because my first grade teacher always gave us this as a treat. Every once in a while I'll get a small bag and it takes me back. She always said it'll help an upset stomach. Lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now