Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Swedish fish are some of my favorite candies, I love their flavor and cute packaging! Easy to share with all of my friends because you can just prop the bag open and leave it on a table, or pass it around to whoever you're sharing it with
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
Awesome! Incredible! Tasty! Juicy! There isn't just one word that can describe these! They may be small but they pack a delicious punch! Great flavor and great price!!!! I would recommend this candy to anyone who likes yummy gummy candy!
Jacquelyn T.
Jacquelyn T.
Mine and my dads favorite candy! Whenever we go on road trips we always get these suckers to chew on! They are soft and have just the right amount of sugar in them! I love the taste of them and the design of the actual fish is super cute
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
These will pull out a filling. They're so chewy so get them as fresh as possible. Such a good treat but so sweet. So only a couple is fine. Floss and brush well after or you'll get cavities. Great for the movies to alternate wth popcorn.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I can't say that these are the best candy I have ever tasted but there's something about being able to munch on a gummy candy that I love. They kind of remind me of twizzlers honestly. I bought some the other day and wasn't disappointed!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Racine, WI
My husband introduced these to me when we were first dating almost 10 years ago! I have no clue how I had never had them before. I love that they are gummy but a little harder than a typical gummy candy. Try putting them in the freezer.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Louisville, KY
I surprise (well, not a surprise anymore) my husband with a big bag of swedish fish for Valentine's Day every year. He loves them. To keep them fresh I take out of bag and put in a sealed tupperware so that they won't harden or dry out.
Carole'Ann L.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
YUMMY SWEDISH FISH TASTE SO SWEET. I really wish I had some right now. I LOVE the fish design the shapes. I LOVE THE colors. I LOVE the taste and I ALSO REALLY LOVE THE PRICE, they are very cheap and they last a long time for me usually
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Swedish Fish are AMAZING. The taste is a perfect sugary cherry that you get in no other candy. These are so addicting and I love treating myself to a bag from time to time. They can be a little waxy sometimes, but the taste is worth it.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Chew gooey it's like giving you all that gummy bear realness but like harder and it's like more old-style and it's like a d**n. Like really cheap for like one of those big bags a dollar something. Eat over 20-26 and ur stomach will hurt
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?