BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• These or gummy bears?3 Answers
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of the tougher chews amongst "gummy" products, but they are pretty tasty. Just be prepared to get these stuck in your teeth, and perhaps not the best thing to eat if you have braces or heavy dental work. I know a few people that find these pretty addictive, I just get the occasional craving for them. As far as candy goes they are fairly reasonably priced. I don't quite know how to describe the flavor ( I guess I need to get some for a refresher), but they are tasty.
Mary A.
I recently tried these little fish at work because my co-worker bought them and shared with me, and they were addicting for some reason. I couldn't quite put my finger on what the taste resembled but it was definitely familiar and similar to something I have had in my childhood... however I also felt that the more I chewed on them the more it tasted like that of an eraser, or maybe that was just the texture? Lol either way, they were not bad!
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
It's just not the same anymore! This was my go-to movie candy since middle school. So whenever I see it at the dollar store I pick up a bag or two just in case of a movie emergency (this really happens btw). But the last two times I bought it they have been horribly dry and hard! It's not even like a gummy candy, it more like a gummy rock. So I even went to different store locations in hopes of finding my precious Swedish Fish but alas, it seems like the quality has just changed. Yes I check the expiration date on every bag I bought. I'm not sure if they'e using a new factory or new ingredients but the quality has definitely fell off in the last 2-3 years.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
For some odd reason, I used to eat these things all the time but I've always thought they were absolutely disgusting lol. They are the type of chewy that never goes away so you'll be chewing for a long time or have parts stuck all hard into your teeth. They don't have the best taste and I just personally don't like them at all. They even smell funny to me,
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Swedish Fish I buy the large bag when its on sale for $7.99. The usual price is $10.99. My family enjoys Swedish fish. The flavor is cherry. They're chewy and flavorful. They are addicting you cannot eat just a few you will keep eating them until you realize you eaten too many. Their delicious.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
These swedish fish are ok. I mean there are hundreds of more better candy out there but if in the right mood they are pretty good. I will be buying these and blue gummy sharks in bulk soon for my son's shark themed party. i think the kids will all love them and they will go perfect with the colors and themes of his party. Sometimes I get them and they are a little hard. I want all my gummy candy soft. Might be that I've picked up some that are older.
Sierra D.
San Jose, CA
My husband loves to snack on these Swedish fish, a favorite treat from his childhood. I love them because they aren't too sweet. And of course my kids love the fact that they are shaped like fish! LOL. This bag is a perfect family size bag and lasts is quite a bit of time! Re-sealable too!
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
Swedish Fish are by far my favorite gummy candy. The flavor is so iconic and it reminds me of my childhood. I understand that it is artificial but at the same time I really don't care. I will only get them from certain places though because there is nothing worse than hard swedish fish. I recommend going to an actual candy store since those are always fresh and not sitting on a shelf for months and months.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Swedish fish is my all-time favorite candy it is absolutely my weakness. They are kinda like a gummy but not the same as a gummy bear . they have kinda like a cherry taste .
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I love candy, lol! These are a cherry cinnamon flavored chewy candy! They are not chewy where they stick to your teeth though! They almost feel like there is an oil coating so that they are chewy but not sticky! A big bag of fish all the same flavor! Walmart sells the big bad for 4.99! Great for filling candy bowls!
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?