Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Carly H.
Carly H.

Who doesn't like a fresh batch of Swedish Fish? I love the regular sized red ones. They are the right amount of chewiness without the candy sticking to your teeth. They flavor is well balanced. I get about 2 bites out of an individual piece of candy.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Anderson, IN

They're chewy, tasty, and last forever. I'm not a big candy person, but I just can't pass on Swedish Fish if they're available. As with most candies, the price is low; and cheaper, alternative brands just don't meet the mark. I can't wait to restock!
Tess  H.
Tess H.
Fredericksburg, VA

Love sweetest fish of grown-up eating them my entire life for a really great my dad is loyal loved him live such a great taste to him you can pretty much by these anywhere and they're a good price pretty cheap you definitely need these if you have an
Salsabil L.
Salsabil L.
Prospect, CT

YUMMMM! These are soooo good. They have the perfect sweetness and have good value. They are affordable and worth every single calorie. I eat this once every so often but they always hit the spot: you need to at least try these if you haven't already!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Phoenix

Love that these are one of the vegan candies available at most stores. They're the perfect amount of chewy and sweet!! It is always impossible for me to find a good candy without reading the ingredients... But I no longer do so as these are my go to!
Kim F.
Kim F.

Love! The candy is very delicious, very addicting, and perfect for the movies. You need to buy a gummy type candy if you get popcorn to help get the kernels out of your teeth. Plus having something sweet to go with the salty is always a great choice.
Randy P.
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN

I love Swedish Fish - chewy and tasty. The one problem I have is that I eat too many! The flavor could be more appealing or interesting, but they are unique! I do enjoy eating the one at a time or a few at a time, but then they get stuck in my teeth.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Port Orange, Fl

Very sweet. I love these when they come in the huge bag. I think they are the most affordable when you get them at Sam's club or Costco. Very good value. I like the taste but I hate when they get stuck to your teeth. I would recommend these to anyone
Rawan B.
Rawan B.
Palatine, IL

Swedish fish are my favorite candy! They are sooo underrated. They're sweet, but not too sweet and I usually hate chewy candy because I find it gets stuck in my teeth, but not these! The taste is classic and delicious- you can't go wrong with these!
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Gilbert, AZ

This is my absolute favorite candy! I love how chewy they are and the flavor they have is just perfect. Any terrible day can be fixed with a bag of Swedish Fish. This is a treat for me as I don't eat sweets regularly, but I definitely make it count!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now