The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,992 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I used to get these every time wed stop at a gas station and I love them! I just hate the texture
These are absolutely amazing and the best vegan gummies! Even writing a review for them makes me want to go out and get some RIGHT NOW.
Favorite gummies. I think it is also vegan friendly. Is also fat free so that is a plus.
One of my favorite candies from my childhood that I still eat. Love the chewiness and fun to eat.
Who doesn't love these chewy little fishy's? Their one of my favorites! Gotta have em' fresh though!
Swedish fish are amazing and taste great my kids love them it's their favorite candy ..
I've been loving Swedish Fish since I was a kid and now I got my own kids loving them. Such a yummy sticky and chewy gummy they are. I love the cherry flavor.
Love these..One of my favorite chewy candy. I have a really hard time with gummy bears and other chewy candy but have no problem with these. They are very soft and taste great.
I like Swedish fish because they consistently taste the same and somehow they come off as less sweet than other candies but still satisfies the sweet tooth.
I hate these freaking candies so much. The flavor on them is too overwhelming and it just isn't for me. They don't even taste like cherries. DON'T PURCHASE .
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos