Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Marie M.
Marie M.
Navasota, TX

I love Swedish fish my grandpa would always buy it and its so yummy. I would love to have this cause seriously you could never have too many Swedish fish.
Jennifero s.
Jennifero s.
Riverside, CA

They are hard to chew. Even super fresh packs are not as soft other chewy candy. Besides being hard to chew the flavor is good.
Angelena L.
Angelena L.

My family really likes these for long road trips or a snack at the theatre. They are good all the time! But they do get stuck to your teeth
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms

I absolutely adore Swedish Fish! When I was a vegetarian they were one of my favorite candies because they were gelatin-free.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA

Who doesn't love these fishy's. I never really get sick of them either. I really love a gummy candy. I went to get fudge at a small store about a month ago and I found chocolate covered fish. I know it sound very strange but I wouldn't lie to ya. If you love chocolate and you love these fish then you have to find these and try them asap.
Kaitlynn L.
Kaitlynn L.

Love, love, LOVE Sweedish Fish! They bring back so many childhood memories! Taste great, chewy, sweet, and seriously addictive!
Kylyn M.
Kylyn M.
Tempe, AZ

I absolutely adore this candy, and prefer it over any gummy candy offered to me! These delectable fish probably would give me cavities if i ate them all the time
Susana C.
Susana C.
Grand Prairie, TX

They're okay. I remember my sister gave me this once because she doesn't really like candy, and I was actually pretty excited about trying this. It had an average flavor, and to me they were really hard to chew, and also got stuck in my teeth very easily.
Cindy  E.
Cindy E.
Moreno Valley, CA

I am not a big fan on these. They don't have much flavor to them. if you want to go for a subtle sweet candy you can try these. you will def enjoy
Emily V.
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO

I always want these when I go to the movies. Only down side is when they get stuck in your teeth like concrete.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now