Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Michaele B.
Michaele B.
Eatonville, WA

These are my husband's absolute favorite. I can't keep them in the house at all because he will eat an entire back as soon as I bring them home.
Christian h.
Christian h.
Ft Wainwright, AK

These are so good. We don't buy sweets often but this is my kids pick when we let them choose a treat, and of course we snag a few for ourself.
Sometimes I don't purchase these for a really long time and then when I finally do again, I completely forget how delicious and great they are.
Chandi M.
Chandi M.
Ocala, FL

Swedish fish is such a great candy! I always get it for my dad for a present because it's his favorite food! I love eating these in school too.
Pre O.
Pre O.
Orlando, FL

They are not too soft and not too hard. It's also not too sweet. I could go through an entire pack in one sitting like its a small bag of chips
jamie f.
jamie f.

I love Swedish Fish even though they are hard to eat sometimes and it always gets stuck in my teeth over all I love everything about the candy
Ranell J.
Ranell J.

Love love love these!!!! My grandma always has these in the cupboard when we come over. still love them even now that I have my own children.
Heather R.
Heather R.
N Ridgeville, OH

Swedish fish is always a favorite around our house! My daughter even made a Fathers Day present using a tackle box and Swedish fish candies!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Weirsdale, FL

I have loved this candy since I was a little girl . Both of my boys have Also come to love it! It has the best taste and they are so cheap !
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Omaha, NE

Always a classic "go-to" candy for me. I love the taste of these little red fish! It's always swedish fish bliss when you find a fresh bag!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?