Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Dana S.
Dana S.

I have had these since I was younger. They are just the right amount of chewy and taste really good. You can eat so many of these if you do not realize it! I like the regular better than the other colored ones.
indianapolis

These are okay if you are wanting a fat free snack with little to no flavor. They're too chewy for my liking so if you've got any dental work in your mouth be careful!
Madeline L.
Madeline L.
Antioch, IL

These are so addicting. I've tried off brand raspberry gummies and they don't even compare to these. Just don't eat too many or you'll end up with a stomach ache.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Wabasha, MN

I absolutely love these! Only thing is they get stuck in your teeth but they are so addicting!!
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA

One of my favorite candies! I could eat an entire bag and still want more of these. I love that these come in large bags and small boxes so you can try, key word...try, to monitor how many you eat. Delicious.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I've read so many reviews where they say there are no flavor to these. I disagree, i think there is quite a bit of flavor. They are very chewy but they are a great snack
Kathy T.
Kathy T.

I've recently just discovered Swedish Fish. It's been about a year and I absolutely love it!
Felecia C.
Felecia C.
Florence, AL

I found these in a Halloween treat basket. I knew Oreo had a cookie in the Swedish Fish flavor. Let me say, they HAVE to be horrible. I didn't like this candy at all. It reminds me of the gum inside of Blow Pops while there is still the pop stuck to it.
Alex V.
Alex V.

Out of all candy, these are my #1, I used to be a huge chocolate person, but these have my heart haha!
Alli
Alli
Evansville, IN

People might never think to try these but they are delicious! Great candy to take some time to treat myself and a decent price if you go to the right store.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now