Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Bedford, IN
I just received a free bag of these from Kroger and I forgot how much that I like them
Carrigan B.
Carrigan B.
Amazing candy that is definitely my favorite! Perfect candy for kids of all ages!!!!!!
Chassity H.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
These are my ultimate favorite it has helped me through a lot of bad things such as cancer it was the only thing I could eat after surgery
Elise L.
Elise L.
S Williamsprt, PA
Delicious. Almost everybody loves them and they can't be matched. If gummies are your thing Swedish fish are for you.
Christina B.
Christina B.
These are always a top buy for me when I am craving something chewy and sweet! I love that they are not too hard or soft but have that perfect middle texture!
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I. LOVE. SWEDISH. FISH. These are way better than Sour Patch Kids any day. I love the chewy-ness of them and the cherry flavor.
Ajata B.
Ajata B.
I bought the biggest bag I could find when I went snack shopping to stalk my dorm room before my parents left. I love these fish candies.
Diana  M.
Diana M.
This is the snack we exclusively use to potty train our daughter. Every time she successfully used the bathroom you'll hear her ask "fishies??" We love them!
Shayla T.
Shayla T.
Little Rock, AR
This is one of my favorite candies. It doesn't taste too fake in fruit flavor, and the texture is great.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Sometime I get bags where the fish are just too hard, as if they're stale. But when I get a bag where they aren't too hard I enjoy them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?