The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,396 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are my favorites 😍😍 although I used to really love the colorful off brand ones- which I think they stopped selling. I just could eat these all day!
Every time I eat these it brings be back to my childhood. My mom use to be obsessed with these! i love chewy sweet candy and this always hits the spot!
I love these. Great flavor and cute fishy shape.They get stuck in my teeth but that wont stop me from eating them. I grew up with these and my kids love them too.
I absolutely love these candies and so do my kids. The texture is a little more firm than regular gummy candies and that's why I like them. I also really like that they are not too sweet, but just enough to satisfy sweet cravings
These are the most tasty fish I have ever eaten... plus they are fat free.
You can never go wrong with these. Chewy, addicting little red fishies. Only problem is when the bag is empty.
Ever since I was little this has always been one of the tastiest chewy sweets that I can't seem to get enough of. Each gummy fishy has an enjoyable taste and texture that always keeps me wanting more and more. I try not to purchase to often for that specific reason but these are hands down one of my favorite candies
Omg i would go crazy with this bag!!!!.............................................................................
One of my favorite candies ever! They have the best flavor, and are so soft and chewy. I have problems with certain gummy candies, because they hurt my teeth, and these don't bother my teeth at all.
My sister loves these and I think they are a good change up when you're craving something sweet but want something different. Definitely has its own taste.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos