The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,425 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Who doesn't love swedish fish? They pair with just about anything and you can keep them in your purse without fear of them melting.
Although I have never had a bag this large, I do really enjoy this candy, and could probably eat half of that giant bag in one day.
My husband truly enjoys this candy. It is not the kind of candy I normally would purchase; however I do like it from time to time.
I love Swedish Fish. They're gummy, sweet, and delicious. Not to mention, they remind me of my best friend.. which is also sweet.
Are you surpassed by these candies in the store until one day I decided to buy them and try them and I've never been more pleased.
My youngest son and I love these. Sticky sweet and very flavorful, they do stick to the teeth a bit which I took away one star for
I have a huge sweet tooth and Swedish fish satisfy that! They are super sweet and chewy, but sometimes get stuck to your teeth! Lol
My weakness! They are the perfect balance of chewy and chewable and not too sweet! By far my favorite, not chocolatey, sweet treat!
The taste of Swedish fish is so unique and that's why I love it. I could eat these all day and no one would be able to stop me haha
It's always fun to get these and snack on them. I can't have too many at one time or I'll feel nauseous but hey they taste alright!
Q & A
Swedish fish need friends. Will the company making them make other Swedish aquatic treats?
Where do you eat these the most? Movies or Home
How can anyone even like these nasty little fish, blegh ewwie.
Is swedish fish better for you to eat then gum or gummy bears?
Have you tried Swedish fish Italian ice cream?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos