The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,399 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
The original Swedish fish are a timeless classic that we enjoy often in this house! My toddler loves them
I love the fishis., i love the taste.., chewing them is the problem because they get stuck on my teeth.., but i love them
Always one of my favorites. This candy satisfies my sweet tooth when ever I have a craving for something sweet.
I like Swedish fish because they consistently taste the same and somehow they come off as less sweet than other candies but still satisfies the sweet tooth.
How could you possibly rate these delicious fish anything less than 5 stars? I could understand if you didn't have a fresh bag though. Tough fish can be quite the disappointment.
These are always my go to candy. Just bought when i was in orlando as i was laying by the pool
Biggest pregnancy craving! Could eat the huge bags of these weekly so addicting! Chewy tasty but absolutely amazing!
Yummy, chewy, vegan treat. Non messy at movie theaters, for kids, or on the go. Been a favorite of mine for years.
Very good snack. No fat but yes you have the sugar so you still must be careful because before you know it the bag is gone. LOL
Can't go wrong with classic Swedish fish. The taste is great, but can some times lead to a stomach ache after eating just one or two though.
Q & A
Swedish fish need friends. Will the company making them make other Swedish aquatic treats?
.........How good are these?
Have you ever tried a swedish fish shot? I love it so much I ask for it to be made into a full size glass / drink lol
How much do you eat
Where do you eat these the most? Movies or Home
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos