The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,423 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My fiance loves swedish fish...me not so much. They're a bit too gummy for me. It's like a cross between a gummy work and licorice
Review for: Bag
These are my moms favorite! I bought her a bag for her birthday last month and they're all gone. Everyone in our house lives them.
Swedish Fish are a classic go to snack for me. Unlike chocolate, I never get sick of fruity snacks. And these are some of the best!
Review for: Bag
Wow love these remember going to the penny candy store when growing up just to buy them after school fun to eat and love the taste
My favorite candy of all time! Can never go wrong with Swedish fish. You can't just eat one....they keep you coming back for more.
These addictive little red fishes send me going crazy to get some. They are the most delicious fishes I have ever had in my life!!
Review for: Go-Paks!
One of my absolute favorite treats the mini go packs keeps it within moderation and gives me a little prize for the end of my day.
Although I have never had a bag this large, I do really enjoy this candy, and could probably eat half of that giant bag in one day.
These bring back so many awesome memories for me from high school. A teacher used to give them our every friday for "fish fridays".
I love Swedish Fish. They're gummy, sweet, and delicious. Not to mention, they remind me of my best friend.. which is also sweet.
Q & A
Who thinks these are the best candy ever?(if not what is your favorite?)
How good are these?
Do they make sour swedish fish?
I've never had these, but everyone tells me they are "the best thing ever." Are they actually that good?
.........How good are these?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos