22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,506 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are some of my favorite candies ever! It's not too chewy or gummy and the taste is not overpowering or sour. Simply delicious.
Im in love with Swedish Fish and this bag gives me an endless supply of them. Every time I run out I'm always going back to get more.
A classic candy. I always love the Swedish fish since I was a child. Theyre sweet and just chewy enough to satisfy any candy craving.
I love Swedish fish and any lover of this candy would absolute go crazy with the big bag, also love then reseal option to keep fresh
Another one of my all-time favorites and has been since childhood! Probably the one candy that we have in my household at all times!
My absolute go-to gummy candy. A trademark "red" flavor that you can't find anywhere else! You can't go wrong. Dangerously delicious.
I absolutely love some Swedish fish. The chewy texture, flavor, color. Everything is exactly how it should be. Reasonable with price
Of course this classic is amazing, that's why it's been around forever! Not too sweet and not too bad for you which is always great.
These are such a great low fat snack! I have always enjoyed Swedish Fish candy and I also enjoy the different flavors that they have.
Q & A
Do you think these are good
Do these still taste as cherry as they used to? Has the flavor changed at all over the years?
Have they ever made different flavors?
I've never had these, but everyone tells me they are "the best thing ever." Are they actually that good?
Do these come in other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos