22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I am just not a fan of the flavor. However, they are super easy to find and cheap. So, if you like the flavor, the more the merrier!
There not bad, but there like the candy that you keep eating but if you stop then you realize its not as good as you thought it was.
Growing up I hated these fishes but now as an adult you can't keep me from them and all these years to think I didn't care for them.
These are the perfect snack for the movies when you want something sweet and don't want to deal with a mess. Plus, they're delicious!
Another one of my all-time favorites and has been since childhood! Probably the one candy that we have in my household at all times!
My all tie favorite candy the flavor of the berry and you can play with them there really chewy but have a good taste and last long!
Swedish fish are one of my favorite gummies. A friend brought over a bag yesterday and between 4 of us the bag was gone in 5 minutes.
Even tho they hurt my teeth i love this candy. Idk who introduced me to them but i love the candy.. and im just happy i csn enjoy it.
These are delicious when you can find a bag fairly fresh and when the fish aren't hard. Our favorite place to buy these were at IKEA!
Q & A
I really want to try these but I live in England !?, where can I get them ?
Never tried these but from looking at the reviews, I think I may need to. Are they really good?
Has anyone gotten sick with these?
Where can I find these? ?!!
Do they have any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos