The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are alright, but ive never really been a huge fan of them. I remember having them as a kid, but I never get them now.
These are my favorite candies in the whole wide world. If you haven't tried these, you need to! These are basic candies, with corn syrup, sugar, corn starch, Carnauba wax. Together it gives the fish it's chewy consistency. They have assorted colors and shapes, but in my opinion the good ol' red fish are the best. Too bad they're pretty rare around Halloween! They are like the inside of Sour Patch Kids but more chewy than gooey.
Review for: Bag
These are my moms favorite! I bought her a bag for her birthday last month and they're all gone. Everyone in our house lives them.
FAVORITE fruity-ish candy. I love how they taste, and texture. Perfect! But be careful with braces!(:
Omg i would go crazy with this bag!!!!.............................................................................
I just bought 3 packs of these for kids for halloween .. sad thing is I ended up eating them all myself which they didn't mind because they didn't seem to like them as much as i did .they are kind of like cinnamon gummi bears I don't know cant exsplain it I just love them !!!
The perfect candy to chew on! These candies fulfilly my craving without me feeling too guilty about eating candy since they aren't that sweet at all!
I'm a big gummy candy eater and these really catch my attention cause not only is it a good flavor but doesn't leave a grimy taste in my mouth like most gummy do.
Swedish fish are the greatest. I always get these at the movies instead of popcorn. Be prepared to have them stick to your teeth!
Love these! They're a great snack, kind of like fruit snacks! Or so I like to try and tell myself!
Q & A
What kind of flavor is this candy?
Do you think if they made Swedish chocolate covered fish with strawberry filling inside it would be good, and would you consider buying it if you seen it at local grocery store?
I have heard multiple people talk about this candy but have never really tried it. What does it taste like?
Are these good as a possible cake or snack topping?
Why are they in the shape of a fish?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos