The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,408 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish fish are so yummy. These even taste great when they are stale and a little bit more hard and chewy.
Personally I am not the biggest Swedish fish fan! But I recently just re tried these and they were alright!
I like how juicy and gummy these candies are. One of my all-time favorites. Would recommend it to everyone.
One of my favorite chewy candies. Good flavor and fun fish shape. They even have little scales on them lol
These little fishes are delicious! Only problem is that you can't just have a few, you eat the whole bag:/
A unique flavored gummy. The are absolutely delicious. Basically there isn't s bad thing to say about them.
I don't really like this candy too much. It tastes a bit strange to me, and it doesn't taste sweet enough.
There sweet and tangy however I find them a little too chewy. With jaw issues, they are not my go to candy
Love these little fish. Very delicious and love the sweet taste. Very affordable and would buy these again.
Q & A
Would you rather eat swedish fish or skittles?
How many can one eat at once of the Swedish Fish?
Suck or chew first?
If they came in different flavors what would they be
What kind of flavor is this candy?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos