The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,358 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I grew up on these, my mom loved them so much. I find the texture to be too tough too this day and prefer my food without so many highly processed colors and flavors. I still can not place on my flavor these are its like a tart cherry/ berry flavor. With an odd after taste. Not the best candy but surly not the worst.
I have probably bought 4 mini bags in the last 2 days! I love, love, love Swedish fish! They are a fat free food as well, so that is a plus.
Yummy tasty treat. I love Swedish fish sweet but not too chewy. No chocolate
Review for: Bag
My absolute favorite candy besides Reese's but i tend to stay away from chocolate. Swedish fish is like my go to candy whenever i go to the novies or to work. Because its easy to fit in your pocket
So yummy i love them and i eat a ton of them
YUMMM. Who doesn't love Swedish fish. But I hate when they go stale so the fact that this is resealable is a big plus.
A must have in my family pantry! My son and husband love these little fishies as snacks or to play with during play time.
Review for: Bag
I've loved swedish fish since I was a little girl. They're not overly sweet and the perfect size for a quick little sugar rush.
One of my favorite candies. Once I eat one, my addiction to swedish fish comes back. Never fails. So yummy and chewy.
Love these candies especially because they are shaped like fish and they are very delicious
Q & A
Have you tried Swedish fish Italian ice cream?
Do these stick to your teeth?
Dose it taste good
I've heard so much about these gummies, is it worth buying?
Is swedish fish better for you to eat then gum or gummy bears?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos