Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

My roommate in college loved these so much. I never understood why, they just do not taste very good to me!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.

Buy this in bulk or in little packets. It's delicious either way. This is another classic and one that cannot be imitated.
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Herkimer, NY

This is one of my favorite candies! I always bring a box of these to the movies. The other day I bought a 5 lb bag of these and brought them to work. They were gone by the end of the day.
Jean T.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR

These have a great fruit smell and taste. They are sticky on the teeth but the outer part is not sticky to the touch. Loved These growing up and still taste the same.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Winter Park, FL

These are my favorite gummy candy. I always eat all the red gummies and this is all red gummies! They have a great taste and are not overly sweet.
Selena K.
Selena K.

I had these for the first time ever , and they were really good. They have multiple purpose use for itself. I've had it in vodka, Ice cream. Flavor so good.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lewistown, PA

These are my favorite candy every! I absolutely love Red Swedish Fish! I always put them in the freezer so I can suck on them! haha ;)
Madison B.
Madison B.

I don't know if I love the taste more or the texture, but these are everything a gummy candy should be.
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN

I just started eating these again! I forgot how good they were! I love that they have their own unique flavor! Now I can't stop eating them! :)
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN

These are so good. Super chewy and not too sweet! The only bad part is when they get stuck in your teeth! Lol
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now