The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,501 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I absolutely love sweedish fish. This is a very good soze for the price. They taste so good. Very hard to stop eating in one sitting.
Love these. My sister got me hooked on to these when I was younger. I could eat these all day. Totally some of my favorite candy ever
Love Swedish fish. Just the right amount of flavor, not generic tasting at all. They are too hard and won't get stuck in your teeth.
My favorite candy of all time and I am so freaking happy that it's Vegan! I don't know what I would do without this candy in my life!
Can't beat this classic candy. I love the soft, chewy little fish. The taste is amazingly nostalgic. A must have for any movie night!
Swedish fish are literally my favorite candy of all time. They have like the best gummy feeling and you can eat like 1000 at a time.
Swedish Fish are the bomb. It's a go to when I need a candy fix. Just make sure to brush & floss over cuz these homeboys are sticky.
I could eat bags and bags of these. The taste is kind of unique . Although the texture is kind of hard. You have to chew for a while.
My kids love these like snack because is delicious and healthy. These is soft and chewy. My kids love mix with yogurt and ice cream.
Not my favorite candy but it ok. The taste is a bit off but it is kind of like a cherry gummie. I would prefer gummy bears over this
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos