Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Jennifer  p.
Jennifer p.
Livonia, MI

Integral to my childhood. these days i maintain a jar of Swedish fish at all times. who could possibly be complaining or unhappy at work when they are chewing a red fish
Sarah Jean H.
Sarah Jean H.
Lake City

Sweet and simple treats. Every time I see Swedish fish I think about "What a Girl Wants" where the mom says " I love you more than all the swedish fish in the world"
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brooklyn, NY

So delicious, I can't go to ikea without stocking up on Swedish fish. These just bring back childhood memories of Halloween and just times with friends eating candy!
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

I love these. Great flavor and cute fishy shape.They get stuck in my teeth but that wont stop me from eating them. I grew up with these and my kids love them too.
Darlena H.
Darlena H.

Love sweedish fish. I just bought a bag last week. Very affordable at Walmart. Once a month maybe.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI

Favorite candy! Great taste and always fresh; never get sick of these as my candy of choice! So sweet and great flavor.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cape Coral, FL

My husband absolutely love these. a good snack to enjoy during a movie or on the go. has a sweet but lighter flavor than some other chewy candies we have tried.
Wick A.
Wick A.
Decatur, IL

These are magic beans, seriously. Remember Dumbo's "Magic Feather"? Same thing, but with a delicious piece of red candy that tastes even more fun that it looks.
Glenisha W.
Glenisha W.
Memphis, TN

It's alright. Some people think it taste horrible, but it's not so bad... In my opinion, it tastes like a sweet version of sour patch kids.
Kati F.
Kati F.

I love this candy! It was always my favorite to bring to movies--as i get older though I become less of a fan of the consistency but regardless still a classic
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?