The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,976 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Such a classic and one of our family favorites. Sweet cherry flavor in these fish gummies. The big bag of the way to go
Swedish fist are such a delicious candy when you want something sugary but don't want chocolate. My young son loves these candies when we get them on the boardwalk at the beach!
Swedish Fish are my favorite candy. I eat a bag every 2 weeks ( I have to limit myself).
Ughhhh I love these!!!! Perfect snack to eat during a long car ride! They taste amazing!
I used to get these every time wed stop at a gas station and I love them! I just hate the texture
These are absolutely amazing and the best vegan gummies! Even writing a review for them makes me want to go out and get some RIGHT NOW.
I love these when I make anything under water theme. They are affordable, decorative and tasty.
Swedish fish. Perfect snack any afternoon. Recipe is consistent and remains a top favorite snack.
Love these..One of my favorite chewy candy. I have a really hard time with gummy bears and other chewy candy but have no problem with these. They are very soft and taste great.
Got these from Walmart, they aren't cheap but good value for money and super flavorfull
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos