Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA

Swedish fish are my weakness. They are my absolute favorite gummy candy! It's a little sticky for me, but the taste is so great that I don't care.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.

Not my favorite, but I know people who love them. The quality is good, but the flavor is not for me.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc

I am not a fan of this candy. I don't like the flavor, and I don't like the texture. They taste like they have a chalk-like hard film over them. They're don't have the soft gummy texture that gummy-bears have. I know a lot of people that love these but I'm not a fan.
Kara L.
Kara L.

A favorite go-to candy for road trips or for a trip to the movie theater. great taste, don't stick to your teeth. hard to not eat too many.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In

I am not a big fan of gummy candy but make the exception with these, good flavor and texture for a gummy candy
Mollie W.
Mollie W.
Las Cruces, NM

These are nasty...what is the flavor? I really can not tell what it is. I will pass these up every single time for any other gummy treat.
Krista V.
Krista V.
Guttenberg, NJ

Go-to candy for road trips, plane rides, ect. Perfect snack, but also deadly because once I start I can't stop eating them!
Paige S.
Paige S.
Muncie, IN

Not my favorite candy, but everyone I know loves them so I usually keep some on hand. Very popular.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Swedesboro, NJ

These are my favorite chewy candy. The flavor is really good and really sweet. It's an old time favorite for me.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Fresno, CA

Those little red fish. They are addicting. I love them. Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting. While watching a movie. Probably a Marvel one.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now