Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Katie H.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Favorite candy! Great taste and always fresh; never get sick of these as my candy of choice! So sweet and great flavor.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Northbrook, IL
I love Swedish Fish! They are so tasty and addictive. They are chewy and best when they are fresh
Katie W.
Katie W.
Cape Coral, FL
My husband absolutely love these. a good snack to enjoy during a movie or on the go. has a sweet but lighter flavor than some other chewy candies we have tried.
Wick A.
Wick A.
Decatur, IL
These are magic beans, seriously. Remember Dumbo's "Magic Feather"? Same thing, but with a delicious piece of red candy that tastes even more fun that it looks.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
I love this candy! I'm not usually one for sweets but I really enjoy these little guys.
Emilie K.
Emilie K.
Haddonfield , NJ
I have a serious addiction to Swedish fish and I'm not ashamed to admit it. They're delicious and I can't get enough even if it makes me fat
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
These Swedish fish are amazing! They ate shop sweet and chewy and the bag keeps them in a great condition.
Gia K.
Gia K.
Alpena, MI
Dec. 27, 2015, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Soooooooooo yummy!! :) You will have to see for yourself how amazing these little fish are. I used to be obsessed with gummy bears than I switched it up to these.
LB G.
LB G.
Jacksonville, FL
There is nothing better than Swedish fish. I could eat these every day. Not too chewy.
Glenisha W.
Glenisha W.
Memphis , TN
It's alright. Some people think it taste horrible, but it's not so bad... In my opinion, it tastes like a sweet version of sour patch kids.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?