22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are hands down my favorite candy of all time. You can never go wrong. They’re my go-to candy when I feel like treating myself!
These are my go too candies when it's time for a movie at the house or at the movies since it's super expensive to go too the movies.
Favorite chewy candy ever! so good and definitely hits the spot when I'm craving something sweet. my pick when i go to the movies :)
These are probably the only non-sour gummy candies i like. the flavor is great and they aren't too overwhelmingly flavored/sweetened.
I'm hooked on the original Swedish fish. A yummy fat free candy. I must admit I buy these for my son just so that I can have a few.
Im in love with Swedish Fish and this bag gives me an endless supply of them. Every time I run out I'm always going back to get more.
This is actually one of my favorite candies. Keep in mind I'm more of a sour candy person but I cannot survive without Swedish Fish.
I use to strongly dislike Swedish fish but once I finally got to the point where I could finally appreciate them then I fell in love.
Good for a little burst of flavor. It doesn't really do much, taste is fine, thats it, fine, not great possibly good but thats all.
Swedish Fish just make me remember being a kid - it's one of the few candies my dad and I share, with him being so picky about candy!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos