Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Airel L.
Airel L.

Swedish fish are great. They have a particular kind of sweet that you cant find in most other candies. They do get stuck in my teeth occasionally but I always go back for more
Myeisha H.
Myeisha H.

I am a huuuge lover of the sweets but Swedish is the one candy I absolutely loathe!! Something about the taste just resemble rubber & it gets stuck in my teeth bleh the worst!
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN

Yum! a bag of these would be gone in a flash. You can't just eat one. You just get on a roll and by the time you actually take the time to look in the bag, they are all gone!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This is one of my favorite candies that is not chocolate! I specifically love eating these whenever I'm on an airplane for some odd reason, but I like any other time as well.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Salt Lake City, UT

I'm such a candy snob sometimes & I LOVE Swedish Fish! Whenever I'm in the mood for chewy deliciousness, I send my husband to the 7/11 and have him grab me some! Love 'em!
Jennifer  p.
Jennifer p.
Livonia, MI

Integral to my childhood. these days i maintain a jar of Swedish fish at all times. who could possibly be complaining or unhappy at work when they are chewing a red fish
Sarah Jean H.
Sarah Jean H.
Lake City

Sweet and simple treats. Every time I see Swedish fish I think about "What a Girl Wants" where the mom says " I love you more than all the swedish fish in the world"
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brooklyn, NY

So delicious, I can't go to ikea without stocking up on Swedish fish. These just bring back childhood memories of Halloween and just times with friends eating candy!
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

I love these. Great flavor and cute fishy shape.They get stuck in my teeth but that wont stop me from eating them. I grew up with these and my kids love them too.
Darlena H.
Darlena H.

Love sweedish fish. I just bought a bag last week. Very affordable at Walmart. Once a month maybe.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now