Add a Photo
Photos (52)
heidi v.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA

I love the small fish more than the larger Swedish fish. I also prefer the pain old red ones over the multi colored ones. Plain old childhood classic. Love
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana , Tx

The best in the world!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Prentice, WI

So very yummy and the rest color is so nice to look at. I just am not to big on how they stick to your teeth. But it all works out because the flavor is great!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
S Setauket, NY

Oh yes, I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. They're always at the register at Michael's and every time I shop there, I leave with a bag. I like the yellow best.
Robin J.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA

Swedish fish is a candy for grown ups and kids alike. Who could resist the chewy yummy flavor.
Maryann F.
Maryann F.
Seffner, FL

I hate the way swedish fish taste they r plain and make my mouth dry :( i much rather hsve a starbust or something with more flavor and taste Swedish fish are boring candy
Ashton R.
Ashton R.

This taste awful.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Worcester , Ma

These have and always will be my favorite candy! A good little sweet treat when you need a pick me up. You have to be careful because they are so addicting!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Savannah, GA

These are amazing. They are so good if you put them in the fridge and let them harden a bit! These are a summertime classic.
Jennifer  F.
Jennifer F.
Maricopa, AZ

My favorite candy ever , there amazing , the taste you get with these are so awesome , and fruity can't go wrong at the movies with these candy .
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
Terre Haute, IN

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now