The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #9 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,384 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
This is my favorite candy! I love the taste of it and even have tried the swedish fish gum. I don't eat it often because its not good for you but sure taste awesome!
My favorite all time candy from when I was kid. I am still so obsessed. They seem to be a lot gummier than what I remember when I was a kid but I am not complaining
One of my favorite candies I just wish they didn't pull my fillings out from time to time.
This candy isn't too sweet so it is great to mix in with some popcorn or just a snack for later in the evening
My sister loves swedish fish and was so glad when she found out they are Kosher. I have a sensitive tooth and try not to eat gummy candies.
I love these. Highly recommended. I can eat a whole bag of these they are so good. I love that they are not hard at all.
We always keep these on hand as they are a great fat free food. We bring them as treats on outings and buy in bulk
I know these aren't a favorite and you can get tired of eating them but they are never too sweet and it's a perfect fix.
Son deliciosos normalmente los compro cuando planeo ver una película en familia o cuando voy al cine
Sweet chewy and delicious. Always a nice little snack when I'm in need of something sweet.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos