The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,286 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I remember going to the movies when I was a young teen and I would always wanna get these. I don't know why they aint my favs. I guess they are alright.
Love Swedish fish even if they can stick in my teeth. They are chewy and sweet and I could eat a whole bag in a sitting!
My Favorite Gummy candy, I put them in the freezer then when I'm ready to eat i take them out and it takes soooo good with ice cream and cherry toppings
This is a childhood throwback. Each little red fish is very detailed. However the only draw back is the it is very chewy and gets stuck in your teeth.
I'm such a candy snob sometimes & I LOVE Swedish Fish! Whenever I'm in the mood for chewy deliciousness, I send my husband to the 7/11 and have him grab me some! Love 'em!
Yum! My favorite candy. I can literally pick this candy up at any convince store in my area. Fruity and sweet and is my to candy!!
I totally thought I was a weirdo for liking swedish fish, but I'm not alone! I have such a sweet tooth, but I like the flavor of these alot.
I live kick rice and I love raspberries so this is a really fun candy for me to eat. I also like that they come in a small package unlike a bigger lick rice package.
These are me and my family's go-to snack. I get these just about anytime I go to the movies, and will get a huge bag at Costco anytime they are there.
I love the Swedish fish candies they are cute but tasty and having them in small bags makes them easy to carry with you!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos