The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,416 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Review for: Bag
My boyfriend and my favorite candy. So delicious and chewy. The perfect amount of sweetness that isn't overwhelming.
These are me and my oldest daughters favorite go to candy. We always get them when we are going to the movies.
Sweet gummy candy but if I eat too many of them at once I do get sick to my stomach but they are one of my favorites!
Great snack nice juicy flavor can get at most store my son loves but does like it gets stuck to teeth price is great
Review for: Go-Paks!
I love the to go cup. its perfect for the car and the beach bag. Has just the right amount of fish for a quick snack.
Delicious. They are not too chewy to where you can't get them out of your teeth. Not overly sweet. Not too expensive.
Biggest pregnancy craving! Could eat the huge bags of these weekly so addicting! Chewy tasty but absolutely amazing!
These are a classic. So delicious, but so bad for me. I love the flavor, and would eat them all the time if I could.
This size bag is so worth it. You can share and save some. These are just sweet enough and chewy. My kids love these.
These gummy are simply delicious in flavor. Reminds me of my childhood. I alway enjoys these while watching a movie.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos