BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy

• Wouldnt it taste great to have the sweedish fish taste in a lip b...2 Answers
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Madison, WI
These are so good, but unfortunately have a lot of calories, so one must be aware of that fact when munching on them. They have a great flavor, though I'm not sure I could words together to describe that flavor.
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
A great product for large gatherings. The large bag provides a lot of Swedish fish, but the resealable top is great for weekend trips. I also buy one for my friends and I or family if we go away for the weekend.
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Snohomish, WA
Oh my gosh!!!!! I love this candy so much when ever I get it it's like Christmas. I love when I bite into it and the goo hits my tongue then I have to pull it with my teeth it's the best feeling ever.
Gracemarie T.
Gracemarie T.
Concord
Love them they are so good when I'm driving and feeling sleepy. I eat to keep me awake and it world😍😍😍😍
Monica L.
Monica L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love swedish fish so much and when i had my braces and couldn't eat them it was awful. I love them so much and buy them whenever i have the chance.
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Surprisingly addictive, although they do hurt my teeth after awhile. I have sensitive teeth and these are just a bit too sugary. But, a little snack pack is just enough of a treat and you don't feel like you have to eat the whole bag. Good to eat in movie theaters too, because they're silent.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I love Swedish Fish. Unique flavor, and the perfect amount of chewiness. They tend to taste a little chemical-ish sometimes, which keeps me from eating too many.
Monell R.
Monell R.
When I was younger my dad always used to hide them in my luch box or my backpack omw to school. Every time I eat these a little piece of my childhood comes back.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Swedish fish are my absolute go to. this is my favorite candy, and this snack pack is the perfect size when you're on the go but need to satisfy your craving !!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Canton, GA
Whether I bought it or someone else did I always manage to get a bite! It's not too sticky and if you want to feed your sweet tooth this is the perfect snack! I'm 99.999% sure that I'll always love this candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?