Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Lancaster, NY
Swedish fish are awesome, and I have always liked them. They are one of my go to gummies.
Britney G.
Britney G.
Flat Rock, AL
Love love love Swedish fish! They are one of my favorite candies. I get these all the time.
Christal W.
Christal W.
Colchester, CT
Dec. 27, 2015, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Recommend to try chewy kind of a unique flavor. Can be found at gas stations pharmacy, movie theaters. Way better than your typical Gummy candy
 Gannon J.
Gannon J.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Very sweet smooth and tasty fish kids love them and so do I I wish they had bigger sizes and that you could buy it in bulk because it's so good
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
I'll always be a kid at heart with the sweedish fish!! They taste great and are one of the only gummy candies I can still eat with my dentures.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
A classic candy that has stood the test of time. Just what you need for a sweet pick-me-up
Darlena H.
Darlena H.
Wewahitchka
Love sweedish fish. I just bought a bag last week. Very affordable at Walmart. Once a month maybe.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Mechanicsville, VA
Good flavor, but kind of waxy to me. Not my go to candy, but good every once in a while.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.
I love these. Great flavor and cute fishy shape.They get stuck in my teeth but that wont stop me from eating them. I grew up with these and my kids love them too.
Camille C.
Camille C.
Orlando, FL
Swedish fish is a class childhood favorite. Perfect for any occasion. Love these things.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?