Add a Photo
Photos (52)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME

These are a good candy choice because for me personally I can only eat a handful before I get sick of them. So it keeps me from overindulging.
Samara B.
Samara B.
Minooka, IL

Alright funny story, going through customs in Australia was asked if I had any food or drink to declare said Swedish fish, he gets his angry man voice on saying I can't bring them and demanding I hand the 'fish' over and he didn't care where it was from it's not aloud! So I hand over my candy Swedish fish haha, oh sorry you can keep them haha. Great taste and you can mess with people haha. I really like these those.
Lakeita P.
Lakeita P.

This is a very good candy. The downside to this sweet snack is that it sticks to your teeth like none other. If you don't like sticky candy then this snack is not for you!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Berryton, KS

Great not overly sweet product. They are often hard to find so I rarely eat them.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

The Swedish really have something going here! I have loved these since I was a kid. There is something about how they are soft in your mouth but hard until you bite them. Very unique candies.
Raesha d.
Raesha d.
Albuquerque, NM

Hands down, my number one choice for candy. I have loved these babies since I was a kid! I would LOVE if they started making a bag of all GREENS!
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Seneca, SC

I love Swedish Fish! They have a great taste that just cannot be duplicated. They're my first choice candy.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL

I hate Swedish Fish- they don't taste that great and they always get stuck in my teeth. This is one of the few candies that I am not a big fan of..
Vrgz J.
Vrgz J.

I love these they are so chewy and not to sweet I remember these were sold individually as I grew up so ever since I was I child I loved these
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Farmington, MN

I really didn't care for how they tasted ... Bit they did their job ... We used them for an elf on the shelf fishing activity.... Looked great ... Bit nobody on my house wanted to eat them :(
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now