Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Diana  M.
Diana M.

This is the snack we exclusively use to potty train our daughter. Every time she successfully used the bathroom you'll hear her ask "fishies??" We love them!
Ajata B.
Ajata B.

I bought the biggest bag I could find when I went snack shopping to stalk my dorm room before my parents left. I love these fish candies.
roselea l.
roselea l.
Johnson City, TN

They have a special, unique taste that is different from your average candy. i buy them on a regular basis because they are good for a little snack anytime.
Holly R.
Holly R.

These are my husband's favorite candy. I was surprised by how tasty they were, but got bored of the one flavor quickly. The variety packs are more my style.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

The flavor tastes like nasty wax like a cherry flavor. It gets stuck in my teeth and overall is just not a good gummy candy doesn't have much taste at all.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN

I've never understood the appeal of these things. The flavor is dull and they get stuck in your teeth. There's no way around it. Just don't care for them.
Emily B.
Emily B.

These are my favorites 😍😍 although I used to really love the colorful off brand ones- which I think they stopped selling. I just could eat these all day!
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Auburn, NY

Ever since I was a little kid I have loved Swedish fish. I remember buying them from a $0.02 jar as a kid. They continue to be one of my favorites today.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

One of my favorite candy, one we would buy when the kiddos were small and the one bag of candy we must have when we go to the movies
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Medford, MA

If these aren't in my family's house there is something wrong! We go to a bulk store and buy the big bag and eat them in a week! Swedish fish are DELISH
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?