Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME

These are a good candy choice because for me personally I can only eat a handful before I get sick of them. So it keeps me from overindulging.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN

Swedish fish are a hit or miss with people, you either love them or you hate them. I am on the hate end of the scale, whereas I used to love them. I just get sick of them and feel like they taste like medicine. I don't like how the outside is dry and chalky, and the inside gets stuck to your teeth!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hampton, VA

These are one of my go-tos when I want chewy candy. Its got just the right balance of chewy and soft so it doesn't get stuck everywhere in your mouth or make your jaw tired trying to chew. I have some in a mason jar right next to me actually, lol!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA

At our house this is the absolute favorite candy of choice.. everyone loves it... best candy ever and fun...
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.

Favorite road trip candy. Every time I have to drive back home for break I would stalk the ride with these and sour patch kids.
Kelley R.
Kelley R.

Swedish fish are one of my absolute favorite candies ever. They are so addicting, you can't have just one!
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Mission, KS

I saw it on Ikea last time that I went there, but I was not sure about buy it, but now that I saw so many good reviews I will buy it.
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Elkins Park, Pa

Love this candy its a child hood favorite of mine!!! They are fruity and when I need something sweet that isn't chocolate this candy is definitely a must!
Eliza F.
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT

A great candy! Unique sweet flavor!
Salina S.
Salina S.

Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now