22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,504 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My daughter introduced me to SWEDISH FISH. I don't eat them a lot only when I get a taste for something sweet, other than chocolate.
Of course this classic is amazing, that's why it's been around forever! Not too sweet and not too bad for you which is always great.
I'm not a fan. Other family members love these but I can't get into them. too waxy and too sticky. I will only buy for other people.
Have loved these since I was little! I love that they are sweet but not too sweet and they are harder in texture than a fruit snack.
I could eat bags and bags of these. The taste is kind of unique . Although the texture is kind of hard. You have to chew for a while.
These are the best original childhood candy I love the flavor and the texture is just right! Just as long as you don't get an old bag
Swedish fish is not my favorite. But there's something about it that's good. I can't eat that many at once but it's good for a snack.
Mmmmm my favorite candy!! I struggle trying to put these down. I can't just have a few!! I love the flavor and the chewiness of them.
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos