Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Browns Mills, NJ

I love Swedish Fish, there are so good. they taste almost like strawberry, i don't know i can't even discribe the tast, but i am a fan !
Corina B.
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA

Hands down, my favorite gummy candy. Whenever I am in the drug store (and decide to actually get some candy!) I always get Swedish fish if it's there. A+
Paige K.
Paige K.

This is hands down my favorite candy ever! it just tastes so good! Plus there's no mess or clean up afterwards! my whole family loves them and so do I!
KIM H.
KIM H.

You just can't have a few. before i know it i have eaten most of the bag. very tasty! i only like the red ones, the colored ones just aren't as good
Jen O.
Jen O.
West Chester, OH

My go to when I need my something sweet! Ill portion the whole bag out into a normal serving size OR I'll eat them all :/
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Whenever I'm at a sporting event this is my to to candy. If I don't get Swedish fish at a game its not complete. I've been eating them forever and never get sick of them!!
Kiley A.
Kiley A.
Jessup, MD

SO so so good! It brings me back to summer at the beach. I think they are a very underrated candy. Taste awesome.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Englewood, CO

I love these! Since going vegan they are just about the only thing that I can get at the movie theater.
laney p.
laney p.
Hoodsport, WA

Soooooo good. Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you.
hilary h.
hilary h.
Saint Louis, MO

I love swedish fish and eat them all the time
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now