Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN

Yum! a bag of these would be gone in a flash. You can't just eat one. You just get on a roll and by the time you actually take the time to look in the bag, they are all gone!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

This is one of my favorite candies that is not chocolate! I specifically love eating these whenever I'm on an airplane for some odd reason, but I like any other time as well.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Salt Lake City, UT

I'm such a candy snob sometimes & I LOVE Swedish Fish! Whenever I'm in the mood for chewy deliciousness, I send my husband to the 7/11 and have him grab me some! Love 'em!
Jennifer  p.
Jennifer p.
Livonia, MI

Integral to my childhood. these days i maintain a jar of Swedish fish at all times. who could possibly be complaining or unhappy at work when they are chewing a red fish
Sarah Jean H.
Sarah Jean H.
Lake City

Sweet and simple treats. Every time I see Swedish fish I think about "What a Girl Wants" where the mom says " I love you more than all the swedish fish in the world"
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brooklyn, NY

So delicious, I can't go to ikea without stocking up on Swedish fish. These just bring back childhood memories of Halloween and just times with friends eating candy!
 Gannon J.
Gannon J.
Reynoldsburg, OH

Very sweet smooth and tasty fish kids love them and so do I I wish they had bigger sizes and that you could buy it in bulk because it's so good
Darlena H.
Darlena H.

Love sweedish fish. I just bought a bag last week. Very affordable at Walmart. Once a month maybe.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

I love these. Great flavor and cute fishy shape.They get stuck in my teeth but that wont stop me from eating them. I grew up with these and my kids love them too.
Wick A.
Wick A.
Decatur, IL

These are magic beans, seriously. Remember Dumbo's "Magic Feather"? Same thing, but with a delicious piece of red candy that tastes even more fun that it looks.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?