Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Perfect candy to bring to the movies or to just eat in general. Great taste and great look.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Princeton, TX
Swedish fish are a classic and always so yummy. Have to grab some every time we go to ikea.
jawana h.
jawana h.
Gray, KY
This is an amazing snack! Swedish Fish are my favorite candy! They taste amazing, are perfectly chewy, and can be beaten anywhere without a mess!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
brooklyn, NY
So delicious, I can't go to ikea without stocking up on Swedish fish. These just bring back childhood memories of Halloween and just times with friends eating candy!
Kacey V.
Kacey V.
Moncks Corner, SC
Classic candy. Everyone loves these and I am now craving some. Only good when fresh though
Sarah Jean H.
Sarah Jean H.
Lake City
Sweet and simple treats. Every time I see Swedish fish I think about "What a Girl Wants" where the mom says " I love you more than all the swedish fish in the world"
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Jamaica, NY
My all time favorite snack would Sweedish Fish. Love love love the flavor of it. Not insanely sweet which is great. Just an overall lovely snack to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Lancaster, NY
Swedish fish are awesome, and I have always liked them. They are one of my go to gummies.
Britney G.
Britney G.
Flat Rock, AL
Love love love Swedish fish! They are one of my favorite candies. I get these all the time.
Christal W.
Christal W.
Colchester, CT
Dec. 27, 2015, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Bag
Recommend to try chewy kind of a unique flavor. Can be found at gas stations pharmacy, movie theaters. Way better than your typical Gummy candy
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?