The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,299 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I like swedish fish, its got the basic taste of a regular gummy snack, they're not bad but they're not my favorite! i would like it more if they had a variety of flavors!
I love these little guys. The flavor is so good but they are really chewy and get stuck in between my teeth. But it's well worth it
Swedish Fish is so yummy and chewy. One of my favorite treats that I indulge in every once in a while. If you haven't tried them yet, you really should!
I love the taste of Swedish Fish AND they are a fat free candy! Plus, who doesn't love the reclosable bag to keep freshness longer!
I don't like swedish fish much, just isn't right for my tastes. they are a little too chewy and gummy, but I know a ton of people who absolutely love them
Always got this in outlet vending machines ... My favorite candy ever since I was a kid ... My favorite reason to go the the outlet
I love Swedish Fish. I can't necessarily describe the flavor, except for that it's definitely this fruity taste. The fish design is pretty cute and they have the perfect amount of gummy-ness!
I'm addicted to these little guys! I just notice that I enjoy them more in small quantities... after too many seems like the flavor gets kinda muddled.
These are amazing, my favorite candy. They are so chewy and pretty and just perfect. Me and my brother will go through a whole bag of them in one night.
These are my absolute favorite candys I am not a chocolate fan and these are the perfect substitute. Especially the big bag of them
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos