Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Fort Mitchell , Al

This is one of my favorite products! :) I love the design on it, and the colors are very warm and inviting when purchasing in the store. Great price in the store and worth the money! :) I LOVE sweedish fish!
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC

These are so sweet and perfect for a sweet tooth. They can be used to make cute little orderves for parties.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Glendale, AZ

My absolute favorite non-chocolate candy. So sweet & delicious. Totally different texture than gummy bears, which I do not like. They are chewy & have the best flavor. Addictive, I can eat a pound at a time!
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT

My son turned me on to Swedish Fish and I love them. They are not too sweet but just enough to curb that sweet tooth craving! We always buy the largest bag available since it is also a great low fat treat.
Bryn N.
Bryn N.

I love this size of bag because it lets you to share it with large groups of extended family, all while getting the same taste you love
April G.
April G.
Anoka, Mn

Yum! My favorite non-chocolate snack! Love the flavor, the texture, the smell of Swedish fish! They are perfect to grab a little handful of sprinkle onto your chocolate ice cream. These are not overly hard like most gummy bears.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

Sweedish fish are my favorite gummy candy. They satisfy your hunger every time. This value size bag is really cheap compared to the price of a small travel pack. You can usually find them for around $5
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Roseland, NJ

Swedish fish and other gummies are my go to snack when traveling. They are easy to store and won't melt when traveling. Always treat myself before a flight and this year I even found small bags to give out at Halloween!
carla c.
carla c.

It is one of my favorite candies. It is very chewy. I can definitley eat a whole bag in one sitting. The only thing that bothers me is that they get stuck in my teeth. Regardless, they are a favorite!
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Snohomish, WA

Oh my gosh!!!!! I love this candy so much when ever I get it it's like Christmas. I love when I bite into it and the goo hits my tongue then I have to pull it with my teeth it's the best feeling ever.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now