The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,500 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I will eat these all day. They are amazing to snack on when I have a sweet tooth. My only issue is that I eat them faster then I want
I am not a big candy person, but I could eat these all day long! Have loved them since I was a kid, and don't think I will ever stop!
These are probably the only non-sour gummy candies i like. the flavor is great and they aren't too overwhelmingly flavored/sweetened.
I find these candies to be very polarizing and I personally hate the taste, but they are perfect for decorating cakes and the like!
I love this candy, can not eat these in front of my kids though or they will finish the pack before i can even get to my second one.
These are delicious when you can find a bag fairly fresh and when the fish aren't hard. Our favorite place to buy these were at IKEA!
My favorite candy of all time. I could have these any day of my life. I'm in love with these and I will always continue to buy these.
My mom bought a huge bag of these when she was on a trip and it was the best candy gift ever! So many sweedish fish, so little time!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos