The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,288 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Swedish Fish is so yummy and chewy. One of my favorite treats that I indulge in every once in a while. If you haven't tried them yet, you really should!
I have a bad habit when I want the fishes I have to buy the biggest bag and put them in small ziplock bags so that I can put them in my work jacket and sneak them thru out the day,,,yummy yum
I have been eating these since i was a little girl my whole family loves them. They do get stuck to your teeth and mouth but that's what makes them fun!
I don't mind gummys, but these would not be my first choice of a candy. My son loves them, but if I had to choose between these and Gummy Bears I would probably choose the Gummy Bears instead.
I love Swedish Fish. I can't necessarily describe the flavor, except for that it's definitely this fruity taste. The fish design is pretty cute and they have the perfect amount of gummy-ness!
These were my all time favorite candies when I was in HS, so much so that a classmate nicknamed me her little swedish fish! They are SO good!
I've had yet to find a candy that tastes like Swedish Fish. They are unique and delicious in flavor. I could easily gobble down a whole bag in an hour.
My favorite candy great flavor kind of like cherry. The cute fish with details on them are accurate and aren't that chewy sticky or can melt.
This has always been a childhood favorite candy of mine. I usually get them from the convenience store down the block from my house
I love these little guys. The flavor is so good but they are really chewy and get stuck in between my teeth. But it's well worth it
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos