Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Hamilton, NJ

Amazing little fish that are just so good! I normally choose these at the move theater when I don't want any chocolate'
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lebanon, OR

These are one of my favorite gummies! I love eating them for a movie night with my friends or with my family.
Corina B.
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA

Hands down, my favorite gummy candy. Whenever I am in the drug store (and decide to actually get some candy!) I always get Swedish fish if it's there. A+
cass a.
cass a.
North Charleston, SC

So chewy. They are soo good man. I love everything about them. They have a much different taste than other candies
Jailene H.
Jailene H.

Swedish fish are some of my FAVORITE candies. I love the taste and the chewy texture. The only thing I don't like about them is that they get stuck in your teeth, but that doesn't stop me from eating them all the time, lol.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA

These things are addicting! I love swedish fish. They have a delicious flavor and are not overly sweet. They are not the softest candy, but they are still great.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

I think I could eat Swedish fish all day if I had the choice. I love getting a blue slurpee from 711 and putting them in it. I buy them whenever I work
Beth Ann D.
Beth Ann D.
Mankato, MN

I love gummy candy, and these are not exception! Such a good taste and shape are reminders of my childhood.
Devin V.
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa

Swedish fish are really good! They have a sweet almost cherry like taste and are fun shaped with a soft chewy texture. The only downfall is they ALWAYS get stuck in my teeth.!
Olivia O.
Olivia O.
Rockdale, IL

These bring me back to my childhood for sure. I love the taste and the way that they get stuck on my teeth. They are soooooo chewy and I love them.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now