Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Faith K.
Faith K.
S Yarmouth, MA

Swedish fish are the perfect snack for anytime. The resealable bag makes them stay fresh for longer. I could eat Swedish fish everyday all day
Katie C.
Katie C.

I love Swedish fish! Soft, gummy candy with a great flavor. I like it much better than snacking on chocolate. Love to keep a large bag of swedish fish around and grab a handful every so often. Good studying snack if you want junk food.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL

These are a necessity to buy and sneak into the movies! We can find these at every gas station around us and enjoy the chewy cherry flavor!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
North Attleboro, MA

These are the best candy ever!!!! Always have these on hand and these are my favorite movie treat!!
Mandee A.
Mandee A.

Really love this candy a ton.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Georgetown, TX

This is by far my favorite "gummy" candy. I can almost make myself sick from eating these. They are soft and sweet. I like the original ones, not a fan of the other flavors. I like to let them sit out for a day or two to 'toughen" them up a little. I like them a bit more chewy. I bought the Swedish Fish candy canes this past Christmas, and they were a hit. Looking forward to getting them again next year.
Sarah b.
Sarah b.
Waymart, PA

I love Swedish fish no madder if they always get stuck in your teeth :) I always buy these for little kids cause there Justin great snack for children :)
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA

One of my favorite candies! I could eat an entire bag and still want more of these. I love that these come in large bags and small boxes so you can try, key word...try, to monitor how many you eat. Delicious.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.

Swedish fish have been around FOREVER! They have a unique taste (cherry, but with some bite to them?!) They are very chewy and do get stuck in your teeth. They probably shouldn't be eaten if you have braces! They ARE a fat free snack!
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
Tampa, FL

Many candies, over time, change their recipe or try to get too flashy and trendy. These have stayed true, and classic, and I LOVE THEM. There has been an on going tradition in my family to tell each other: I love you more than.. (insert something we really love.) I told my husband that I loved him more than a million swedish fish once, years ago.. and he surprised me with a bag of them this valentines day. How "Sweet". ;)
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now