Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Christopher S.
Christopher S.

All time favorite I think it has something to do with having it as a kid when I would go to the movies
Kate K.
Kate K.

These are so delicious! I eat the entire bag every time! I wish they were made with a little healthier in terms of ingredients, but after all it is a candy, not a vegetable! This is my go to any time I want a candy! Love these.
Dani N.
Dani N.

Pretty good. Not my favorite candy to eat s lot of, but the few that I eat ate pretty yummy.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Chillicothe, OH

Swedish Fish are my all time favorite candies. The biggest problem I come across when shopping for them is that I always end up with a bag of hard fish. These were so fresh that every single one of them was nice and soft.
Ronna H.
Ronna H.
Frostburg, MD

Sweet chewy and delicious. Always a nice little snack when I'm in need of something sweet.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

Loved them as a kid and still love them today! The best gummy type candy there is. They have a different type of outside coating than gummy bears and it makes them so much better!
VICTOR L.
VICTOR L.
Jamaica, NY

This is hands down & bow down to Swedish fish god 100percent not enuff start to over rate this product by far my most favorite candy when you want that candy crave
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Durham, CT

The best fish from sweden. Seriously though these taste great. I love when they get stuck in your teeth and as a kid I would ignore my docs advice and get them stuck in my braces.
Mariya M.
Mariya M.
Oviedo, FL

THE BEST CANDY IN THE WORLD ! That's all I can say ! It's a fat free food & it's just amazing ! Great on the go snack for the kids if they get too out of hand & just simply yummy
Courtney f.
Courtney f.
Fort Worth, TX

My daughter loves these and they're easy to share with her since they're so soft she can easily eat them. I wish they came in more than one flavor but they are really good still.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?