Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA

I'm not sure why these are so good. It's a bag of gummy candies that are only one flavor (cherry, I think...?) and they stick to your teeth so bad. They are still amazing.
Tarah S.
Tarah S.
Jamestown, NY

Best chewy candy there is! It doesn't stick in your teeth like other chewy snacks, and the taste is superb.
Torie N.
Torie N.
Ohio

Love these candy gummies! Not too sweet, but perfect for a snack! I could eat these by the gallon!d
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Ossineke, Mi

My mom and I both love Swedish Fish. The taste is fantastic and the texture is good. They are soft and gummy and delicious.
crystal f.
crystal f.
Fayetteville, NC

Loved these as a child. still love them today. great candy to pass time with or watch a movie with. my favorite way to eat them is by letting them melt in my mouth. they are also not to sweet
Sandy H.
Sandy H.

I love this candy! It's not too sweet and if you like gummy type of candy, you have to try these
Kristen V.
Kristen V.

Swedish fish are my weakness, they are hands down one of my favorite candies. I love buying the extra large bag from Walmart or Sams Club.
Alanah T.
Alanah T.
Fort Bragg, NC

Whether I'm at a movie or sitting at home watching one, these are my favorite! I grew up on them due to my dad being highly addicted to them.. haha. Now I know why!!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA

Swedish fish are my weakness. They are my absolute favorite gummy candy! It's a little sticky for me, but the taste is so great that I don't care.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.

Not my favorite, but I know people who love them. The quality is good, but the flavor is not for me.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now