Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Ramey C.
Ramey C.
I got addicted to Swedish fish once upon a time when I was vegan and seriously missing my gummy candy addiction.
Aireana S.
Aireana S.
Racine, WI
One of my Favorite candies ever! Their just sooooo yummy I can't explain what they taste like
Malinda F.
Malinda F.
Silver Lake
I love the Swedish Fish they are delicious I love the sweet taste in the texture and just know melts in my mouth
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Alliance, OH
Easy snack you can eat anytime. Love taking these to the movies and to the park. Taste great
Janell W.
Janell W.
Pittsburg , CA
These are okay. It's cool that they are fish... but to me they taste like red food coloring.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Princeton, TX
Swedish fish are a classic and always so yummy. Have to grab some every time we go to ikea.
Katie F.
Katie F.
These are really good but kind of plain. I'm not even sure if it has flavor, I just love it for the gummy part.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Perfect candy to bring to the movies or to just eat in general. Great taste and great look.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Hebron, OH
Swedish fish are very addicting! You can finish the whole bag before you realize it. Would definitely recommend
whitney h.
whitney h.
Just tried them last year and wish Inwould have sooner!! They are delicious and simple!! So good and flavorful.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?