BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy

• Has anyone tried colored sweetish fish before??3 Answers
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Lore City, OH
Always sneaking this into the movies in my purse Great movies treats! Great flavor never enough though.
Zoe Y.
Zoe Y.
Snohomish, WA
Oh my gosh!!!!! I love this candy so much when ever I get it it's like Christmas. I love when I bite into it and the goo hits my tongue then I have to pull it with my teeth it's the best feeling ever.
Janelle H.
Janelle H.
Woodsville, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my most favorite candies! They have great taste and texture... not too sticky when chewed which is awesome
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Coloma
I grew up on these. My dads favorite candy. Sweet and gooey. Amazing flavor. Usually buy the bigger bag
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
A great product for large gatherings. The large bag provides a lot of Swedish fish, but the resealable top is great for weekend trips. I also buy one for my friends and I or family if we go away for the weekend.
Michelle I.
Michelle I.
Surprisingly addictive, although they do hurt my teeth after awhile. I have sensitive teeth and these are just a bit too sugary. But, a little snack pack is just enough of a treat and you don't feel like you have to eat the whole bag. Good to eat in movie theaters too, because they're silent.
Kate K.
Kate K.
Wailuku, HI
I love Swedish Fish. Unique flavor, and the perfect amount of chewiness. They tend to taste a little chemical-ish sometimes, which keeps me from eating too many.
Monell R.
Monell R.
When I was younger my dad always used to hide them in my luch box or my backpack omw to school. Every time I eat these a little piece of my childhood comes back.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love swedish fish so much and when i had my braces and couldn't eat them it was awful. I love them so much and buy them whenever i have the chance.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Canton, GA
Whether I bought it or someone else did I always manage to get a bite! It's not too sticky and if you want to feed your sweet tooth this is the perfect snack! I'm 99.999% sure that I'll always love this candy.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?