Add a Photo
Photos (51)
amy r.
amy r.
Brampton, Ontario

I usually don't like gummy candies but these are so good! they're soft, great taste and don't stick to your teeth.
Josie J.
Josie J.

Better than gummy bears! So much more flavor! You can get them in sea shapes also. The large traditional red ones are my absolute favorite.
Arielle G.
Arielle G.

These little red fish bring back so many memories. We sell these at my job and I am always buying them. Their chewy and satisfy my sweet tooth.
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH

Love Swedish fish! they are a good gummy treat but not too gummy.. They don't stick to your teeth and have a mellow sweetness to them. its hard to stop eating once you start.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

Yum! This is a perfect gummy, sweet treat. The extra colors make it even a bit more fun.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Worcester , Ma

These have and always will be my favorite candy! A good little sweet treat when you need a pick me up. You have to be careful because they are so addicting!
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
Nashville, TN

Great childhood memory snack. The flavor is great and they're nice and chewy.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Keizer, Or

Best gummy candy out there! I could eat these for days. So delicious, in fact I'm eating some right now as I write this.
Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.
Woodbridge, VA

I find these little fish to be highly addictive. They are definitely one of my favorite candies.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA

I love these soooooooooooo very much these are so amazing i cant even describe it they are so soft and chewy and so very delicious! the taste i unbelievable its so great! if you haven't tried these yet your missing out and need to asap!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now