The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 varieties available
4.60 / 5 based on 9,408 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
I love Swedish fish they are really good candy and I love gummy candy I love almost all candy to
My favorite movie snack. The worst part is they get stuck in your teeth but it's totally worth it
One of my favorite candies from my childhood that I still eat. Love the chewiness and fun to eat.
I love swedish fish its sweet gummy candy its my favorite candy to eat when i have a sweet tooth
No matter how old I will get, this will always be a favorite. You can never have just one either!
My childhood right here. I love these. It's a great flavor and isn't too sticky. Great value too.
Loved em as a kid and love them as an adult plus my kids even love them. Ow cheat and tastes good
My go to snack, not only for me but my kids and grandkids as well. This has always been the best
Review for: 6-8 Bags
I love these! Swedish fish have been a favorite since my trips to the penny candy store as a kid
I love Swedish fish, I have given this bag as a Christmas present. They have such a unique flavor
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos