22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,502 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
These are one of my favorite candies, and I'm really not big on candy! They taste so good, they're cheap, and they are so fun to eat.
This is the best candy, its like it has a taste but at the same time it doesn't. Their very easy to chew and they are very addictive.
Oh my gosh. YES! Swedish fish are the best. I could buy pounds of this stuff. They are sooo good. Fat free. Full of Sugar. Goodness.
I love Swedish fish!!! These are a way better deal then buying smaller smaller ones. Used them as a treat for a under the sea party.
So so so soooo good! One of my all time favorite candies. They're literally addicting. I just hate how much they stick in your teeth.
I love Swedish fish they are my favorite gummy candy they have this delicious non cough medicine taste to them. They are delicious.
Amazing flavor!!! They are soft Gummy fish and I can't just eat one. I eat these on a weekly basis. The price is great. I recommend.
Love Swedish fish but have to eat them in moderation. They are super chewy and can hurt my jaw after awhile. But they taste delicious
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos