Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Cindi M.
Cindi M.
Bakersfield
Love these plain, on cupcakes or even soaked in alcohol. Makes me feel like a little kid again
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
So chewy. The flavor is bland. They get stuck in your teeth. Not as good as other gummy snacks
Christina B.
Christina B.
Mccutcheon Field, NC
Always such a great candy and never too heavy. I love the fun fish shapes and the yummy taste!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I'm such a candy snob sometimes & I LOVE Swedish Fish! Whenever I'm in the mood for chewy deliciousness, I send my husband to the 7/11 and have him grab me some! Love 'em!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Katy, Tx
I remember my roommates telling me these were amazing and I couldn't see why. I tried them once and I am addicted.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love love love love Swedish fish! They are very sweet. They are a favorite in my family. You can never have too many!
lauren m.
lauren m.
Middle Vlg, NY
These are the best sweets ! They have been my favorite from when I was a kid! Still love them !
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
Sometimes I'll get massive cravings for these. Chewy and fruity with the perfect amount of resistance. Not too hard and not too soft. I only wish that they came in other flavors though.
Kennedy G.
Kennedy G.
These gummies are very good and are fairly priced . The texture is great and you get a good amount inside the bag
Joy G.
Joy G.
These are the best. My granddad used to keep a bag of them around for us grand kids! They make me feel comforted!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?