Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Arielle G.
Arielle G.

These little red fish bring back so many memories. We sell these at my job and I am always buying them. Their chewy and satisfy my sweet tooth.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lewistown, PA

These are my favorite candy every! I absolutely love Red Swedish Fish! I always put them in the freezer so I can suck on them! haha ;)
amy r.
amy r.
Brampton, Ontario

I usually don't like gummy candies but these are so good! they're soft, great taste and don't stick to your teeth.
Lindsay O.
Lindsay O.
Nashville, TN

Great childhood memory snack. The flavor is great and they're nice and chewy.
brooklyn w.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH

Love Swedish fish! they are a good gummy treat but not too gummy.. They don't stick to your teeth and have a mellow sweetness to them. its hard to stop eating once you start.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

Yum! This is a perfect gummy, sweet treat. The extra colors make it even a bit more fun.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Worcester , Ma

These have and always will be my favorite candy! A good little sweet treat when you need a pick me up. You have to be careful because they are so addicting!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA

Classic candy. My sister and I both love taking these to the lake with us and enjoying their sweet taste and flavor.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.

Swedish Fish have been a personal favorite for a long time. They're bite size and taste sweet and are fun to chew. Just don't eat the whole bag at once!
Casandra C.
Casandra C.
Middletown, OH

I wish these weren't so bad for you because they are so good and delicious. I usually eat too many and get a stomach ache
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now