The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #5 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 8,340 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Been my favorite since I was a kid! Love the taste but wish they didn't stick to your teeth
My favorite candy!!! That through time I would never stop eating. I just love how it taste.
Very soft and delicious. They are chewy and tend to get stuck in your teeth so make sure you floss and brush after eating.
This is something my mom has always ate, then I ate, now my kids love them too! We get these every time we can find them.
Omg I love Swedish fish! I can't have them anymore because of my braces but they are soooo delicious!
Give me all the Swedish fish!! They are the perfect snack when I am craving something sweet
The cherry flavor is pretty good. They are very sticky and stick to your teeth, which is annoying for but might be fine for you. Bonus: they are vegan!
My absolute favorite gummy candy is this original. I buy them when I want a little something sweet to snack on.
Walmart sells big bags of Swedish fish and they are very good. The ziplock too helps them stay fresh.
Absolutely love them? So chewy and so sweet! What's not to love? They are also really filling, sometimes I have a hard time finishing the bag sometimes...sometimes :)
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos