The Best Gummy Candies: 16K Reviews
22 colors available
BY SWEDISH FISH #6 in Gummy Candy
4.59 / 5 based on 7,972 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 104 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
Love Swedish fish! They're so chewy. I do get worried I'm going to pull a tooth out though
One of my favorite candies I just wish they didn't pull my fillings out from time to time.
I love these. Highly recommended. I can eat a whole bag of these they are so good. I love that they are not hard at all.
My sister loves swedish fish and was so glad when she found out they are Kosher. I have a sensitive tooth and try not to eat gummy candies.
I know these aren't a favorite and you can get tired of eating them but they are never too sweet and it's a perfect fix.
I loved these for years from youth till adult and they always are my go to movie snack lol
Favorite funny candy so easy to eat an entire bag. It's bad but delicious at the same time
Son deliciosos normalmente los compro cuando planeo ver una película en familia o cuando voy al cine
This candy isn't too sweet so it is great to mix in with some popcorn or just a snack for later in the evening
We always keep these on hand as they are a great fat free food. We bring them as treats on outings and buy in bulk
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos