Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Kristin V.
Kristin V.

I just had these for the first time this weekend, delicious! The name has always sounded gross so I've never looked at them before. Only downfall is they get stuck in your teeth.
Britany K.
Britany K.
Chapel Hill, TN

These are delicious and have a fruity taste. I don't mind eating these because they are fat free so when I have a sweet tooth I don't feel guilty! I like the texture of these because they are soft and chewy.
Gabby S.
Gabby S.

I love Swedish Fish for a quick sweet snack! I don't like how they get stuck in your teeth, but they're worth the stickiness.
Emily B.
Emily B.

I love Swedish Fish.. they are soooo addicting. I love these, and my best friend and i always buy them before school and eat them during lunch i highly recommend!
Paige K.
Paige K.

This is hands down my favorite candy ever! it just tastes so good! Plus there's no mess or clean up afterwards! my whole family loves them and so do I!
Kiley C.
Kiley C.
Lafayette, IN

I just started eating these again! I forgot how good they were! I love that they have their own unique flavor! Now I can't stop eating them! :)
Rhylee D.
Rhylee D.

Swedish Fish are amazing! Although to me, the more you eat, the more i think that the flavor gets a little gross :(
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA

I love these soooooooooooo very much these are so amazing i cant even describe it they are so soft and chewy and so very delicious! the taste i unbelievable its so great! if you haven't tried these yet your missing out and need to asap!
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA

One of my favorite candies! I could eat an entire bag and still want more of these. I love that these come in large bags and small boxes so you can try, key word...try, to monitor how many you eat. Delicious.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY

These are on my families must haves for vacations. We buy the big bag and by the end of the trip there is not one fish left to be found. I just gave these to my brother as part of his graduation present since he loves them so much! They are so addicting though!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now