Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Andee F.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA

Since I was a mere boy, I had enjoyed these small , hard exterior yet soft gummy interior Swedish delights shaped like a fish. Luckily they smell and taste nothing like swedes or fish.
Tomi W.
Tomi W.

Always my go to favorite (I like the larger size fish better than the smaller).  Even us 60 year olds can't get enough :)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Ann Arbor , MI

Swedish fish is definitely one of my favorite candies. They are so sweet and you can't have just one! Even though they only come in one flavor, I couldn't imagine another flavor its so good
Angie P.
Angie P.

Sometimes I just a craving for this sweet chewy candy. Brings back so many memories. I love the flavor which isn't too sweet or some fake fruit flavor; it just has the Swedish Fish flavor!
Brian W.
Brian W.
Boulder

They're Swedish fish. What can you say? The texture is unique among stuff candies and is prefect for eating. The assorted flavor packs are fun, but let's be honest, red is the best.
Raven L.
Raven L.
Hobart, OK

Usually when I see these on the self I buy them. Usually put them in people's stockings for Christmas because they are a good stocking stuffer. Never had a problem with this product
Anita C.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ

This is my absolute favorite candy! It's hard to turn down a bag of swedish fish. The mini ones are a perfect package size for a quick sweet treat. They're also awesome chasers for vodka!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
West Allis

When they're fresh, these are some of the very best candies ever made. Great raspberry flavor.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Clio, MI

These will never get old. I can sit down and eat a bag. Have to get the real ones for the great taste.
Christopher S.
Christopher S.

All time favorite I think it has something to do with having it as a kid when I would go to the movies
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?