Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Leticia P.
Leticia P.

Ohh god don't my kids love it sound crazy but we going everyweek to buy for watch movies and enjoy the family more Candies 😃
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
New Castle, CO

Brings back childhood memories! Love these flavorful gummies, I could eat a whole bag to myself!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY

I have mixed feelings about sweedish fish. The taste is good but they get stuck in your teeth and can be really hard,
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL

These are alright, but ive never really been a huge fan of them. I remember having them as a kid, but I never get them now.
Susan S.
Susan S.

Typically I don't go for many chewy candy but swedish fish is a huge exception. I love the solid outer texture the moment I bite into them and although I'm not sure what the flavor is (I think it's cherry?), I very much enjoy it. :)
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Batesville, IN

Although I have never had a bag this large, I do really enjoy this candy, and could probably eat half of that giant bag in one day.
Allie F.
Allie F.

Swedish fish are SO great when your sweet tooth is acting up! They are delicious!!!!!
Laura  H.
Laura H.

I cannot stand the fake cherry taste and wax like texture of these. They are way to tough to chew and not worth the effort.
Devin T.
Devin T.
Flint, MI

Swedish fish are my go-to-snack when I want candy. I love these things, they give you a little chewy and a little hard taste at the same time. They have a very unique gummy flavor and I love it.
Mattie T.
Mattie T.
Corbin, KY

Ive never understood the appeal of swedish fish. They are too gummy, they get stuck in your teeth, and the flavor is just mediocre at best.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now