Add a Photo
Photos (58)
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Pennsville, NJ
Simply the best. The red is the way to go. No need for the variety pack. Delicious on its own. Sometimes so sweet that it gives a toothache but worth it!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Whitefish Bay, WI
Personally one of my favorite types of gummy candy out of them all. Really hard to explain the taste they have to them but they have a soft texture and are really yummy.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
I love Swedish fish!! It is sooo delicious!! The bigger the bag the more joy inside!!
Patricia  G.
Patricia G.
East Durham, NY
If you're looking for sweet, chewy, and yummy this is the candy for you. It is my go to when I'm at the movies or having a movie night at home!
Jill A.
Jill A.
Swedish fish are my all time favorite snack. They have the perfect flavor and texture
Kierra T.
Kierra T.
New Castle, PA
Favorite candy. Not too sweet & not too chewy. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a new snack.
amber s.
amber s.
a classic. will never get sick of this candy. its affordable and still tastes as good as it did when i was younger.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Audubon , NJ
A classic and delicious candy. Everyone loves a Swedish fish and it's a great alternative to other candy!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
Ah, Swedish Fish.  I do really like the mixed fruit flavors, my favorite is still the original cherry. It is very sweet and very sticky--but not to the point of being bothersome. The consistency of Swedish Fish is much more chewy than other gummy candies, but not as "gummy" in the traditional sense. It leans more towards the sticky side like fruit snacks rather than bounciness like Gummy Bears. I think that the unique texture of Swedish Fish allows for a memorable product.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Jacksonville, NC
Swedish Fish is so yummy and chewy. One of my favorite treats that I indulge in every once in a while. If you haven't tried them yet, you really should!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA
Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?