22 varieties available
4.59 / 5 based on 9,503 Reviews
Swedish fish soft and chewy candy - 30.4 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 107 Q&A
- "I love the flavor but the only thing I don't like is that they get stuck on teeth but usually I get it out and eat it anyway." in 77 reviews
- "Swedish fish are one of my favorite candies,they have been since I've been little,I love the flavor and I've always eaten them with a mango ice pop...weird but best combination." in 60 reviews
- "Love them so much I require adult supervision (okay, adultier adult since I am an adult) because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting." in 38 reviews
- "SMILE Although they are a fat free food they contain sugar; and sugar can turn to fat in your system if you're not especially active." in 34 reviews
- "Honestly I love them mostly because unlike most gummy candies they don't have that fake plastic taste but it isn't the best for you." in 33 reviews
My whole family love these delicious little fishy s. They are not too chewy just right texture so they don't get stuck in your teeth.
I love Swedish fish. They are the perfect taste, perfect consistency...only downfall...they are addictive! I could eat an entire bag.
THE END ALL BE ALL OF GUMMY CANDY. SWEET, CHEWY, GUMMY... IMPOSSIBLE TO JUST HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEN SMASHIN THESE SINCE 7TH GRADE
Im in love with Swedish Fish and this bag gives me an endless supply of them. Every time I run out I'm always going back to get more.
Swedish Fish have an amazing cherry-like taste! I like that it takes awhile to chew each one so they last longer. Great movie candy!
I use to strongly dislike Swedish fish but once I finally got to the point where I could finally appreciate them then I fell in love.
Swedish fish are my number one favorite candy ever since I was a kid. They make them in so many variations they're just so delicious!
This is the best candy, its like it has a taste but at the same time it doesn't. Their very easy to chew and they are very addictive.
These are one of my favorite candies, and I'm really not big on candy! They taste so good, they're cheap, and they are so fun to eat.
Swedish fish are/always have been the best candy around! ever since I was a kid I've been obsessed with these little red cherry fish!
Q & A
What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Is anyone else addicted to these? Because I seriously think I have a problem, lol.
How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Has anyone found these in any other flavors?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos