Add a Photo
Photos (55)
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Arlington, TX

These are my moms favorite! I bought her a bag for her birthday last month and they're all gone. Everyone in our house lives them.
Tia W.
Tia W.
Cedar City, UT

Swedish fish are my guilty pleasure! I'm a sucker for any chewy candies and these have the best flavor out of all the candies I've tried, I also love the package with the variety flavors! YUM <3
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA

This is a go to snack for road trips. Red Swedish Fish is a favorite in our house. Good flavor and sweetness.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pocatello, ID

One of my all time favorite candies. My whole family loves these. I buy them when we're traveling.
Amal Y.
Amal Y.
Burbank, IL

Old school favorite. It is the best type and flavored candy. it brings back such great childhood memories. This candy is delicious and so worth eating. You have to try it to know what I mean.
Lacee B.
Lacee B.

One of my favorite candies of all time. Chewy but not too sticky. And also the flavor is very mild; not a strong cherry as I imagined the first time trying one. I eat these all the time.
Andee F.
Andee F.
N Hollywood, CA

Since I was a mere boy, I had enjoyed these small , hard exterior yet soft gummy interior Swedish delights shaped like a fish. Luckily they smell and taste nothing like swedes or fish.
Tomi W.
Tomi W.

Always my go to favorite (I like the larger size fish better than the smaller).  Even us 60 year olds can't get enough :)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Ann Arbor , MI

Swedish fish is definitely one of my favorite candies. They are so sweet and you can't have just one! Even though they only come in one flavor, I couldn't imagine another flavor its so good
Brian W.
Brian W.
Boulder

They're Swedish fish. What can you say? The texture is unique among stuff candies and is prefect for eating. The assorted flavor packs are fun, but let's be honest, red is the best.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
galaxy f.
galaxy f.

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?