Add a Photo
Photos (51)
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Pickering, Ontario

A little too chewy for my taste but still a sweet snack nonetheless. A classic and a candy I wouldn't turn down for sure
Xiu Xiu Z.
Xiu Xiu Z.
Millville, NJ

Soft and chewy kids love to eat it. I love it too! its sweet and chewy just how I like it!!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

These little fishes are so addicting! After the first couple of ones are eaten, I just can't put the rest of the bag down! If you like the sweetness of Sour Patch Kids, you'll definitely enjoy these!
Josie J.
Josie J.

Better than gummy bears! So much more flavor! You can get them in sea shapes also. The large traditional red ones are my absolute favorite.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTT!!!!!!!! My favorite candy of all time! And I love how cheap you can get it for! Worth a try!
Marina M.
Marina M.

Love this candy! It is almost like a gummy bear but softer and sweeter.
I would definitely recommend this candy
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.

Takes me back to being a kid every time I snack on these. They don't melt in your hand.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Monroe Twp, NJ

One of the only candies I actually enjoy besides chocolate. It doesn't just taste like you're eating sugar.
Anna D.
Anna D.

I love swedish fish! They are so good! I also used them once for a themed cupcake party! Used blue food coloring for the frosting then put these little fishes on top! super cute?
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Richmond, VA

I love these soooooooooooo very much these are so amazing i cant even describe it they are so soft and chewy and so very delicious! the taste i unbelievable its so great! if you haven't tried these yet your missing out and need to asap!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Smithsburg, MD

What flavor would you call Swedish Fish?
Tiffani S.
Tiffani S.
Morrow, GA

Elyce D.
Elyce D.
Arlington Heights, IL

How do you eat your Fishies ><)))*>?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Orlando, FL

Does anyone else think that they are too stiff for a gummy?
Love P.
Love P.
indianapolis

Has anyone found these in any other flavors?

Join Now